ADVERTISEMENT

I found the Outer Circle’s favorite podcast

Chickenman Testa

Jan 4, 2003
“Initiate Contact”. Oh lord - give the Iowa-PSU reaction episode a listen. I’m 25 minutes in and it’s like an HR greatest hits thread already.

Funny bits so far are the way these super fans pronounce Berge’s name and repeatedly calling Rivera, Esposito.

Can’t link, but just Google and they’re on multiple platforms.

Back to the episode - they are “analyzing” 174 now

@johnstownsteel - you’ve GOT to listen to this

Last edited:
“Initiate Contact”. Oh lord - give the Iowa-PSU reaction episode a listen. I’m 25 minutes in and it’s like an HR greatest hits thread already.

Funny bits so far are the way these super fans pronounce Berge’s name and repeatedly calling Rivera, Esposito.

yea these guys are a total joke they never heard of Colton Schultz didnt know the 197 from Wyoming all conferences suck other then the big all west coast wrestling sucks the one swears like a drunken sailor they are an embarrassment to iowa wrestling

they said Noto was from Lehigh said how much better Desanto was than RBY WTF just full of bs from start to finsih!!

yea these guys are a total joke they never heard of Colton Schultz didnt know the 197 from Wyoming all conferences suck other then the big all west coast wrestling sucks the one swears like a drunken sailor they are an embarrassment to iowa wrestling
My favorite was Desanto is a much better technical wrestler than RBY.

If technique is pushing and running around like a Viking Berserker, maybe they have a point

An embarrassment to Iowa wrestling? That's huge. Iowa wrestling seems to brush off all kinds of embarrassments.

Reactions: Ja1339 and danoftw
Well they can beat their chests, they do have great seeds/ brackets for the most part. Evidently Gable must have threaten NCAA seeding committee for this final yr iowa that has a shot in awhile. If they dont win of course you’ll hear how they’re the only ones with injuries, refs screwed them, opponents stalled for the win and their seeds sucked.

Gonna listen now. Should be f*n.

Reactions: Chickenman Testa
Gonna listen now. Should be f*n.
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: johnstownsteel
I really need to find out if these bozos post on HR. If they do, that may be enough to bring me out of retirement…. Lol
They make the homertastic Steelwood Radio guys (who were homers but at least had respect for the wrestlers from other teams) seem as sober and high-minded as the McNeil-Lehrer report

• Haha
I took one listen to this podcast like 2 years ago and it is unbearable. I think their were some major drinking issues during episodes also. I don't know a single Iowa fan that actually listens to them.

I took one listen to this podcast like 2 years ago and it is unbearable. I think their were some major drinking issues during episodes also. I don't know a single Iowa fan that actually listens to them.
Thank you - yeah, the one guy seemed to be drinking a lot. I have no issues with homers as long as they can remain fairly objective - the Bloodround and Inside Trip guys do a great job of straddling the line. I also like the give and take between “Penn State Willie” and your very own Adam Fellers.

We had a PSU podcast for a year or 2 a few years back. One host was very good - knew the sport, appreciated other teams and wrestlers, etc; the other was unbearable. I listened because there wasn’t anything else, but the homer killed the show. To this board’s credit, we tried to provide constructive criticism. I wish the good host would restart his show

Last edited:
HERES ANOTHER ONE THE GUY WITH THE BIG MOUTH SAID YOUNG WAS ONE OF THE BEST RIDERS IN IOWA HISTORY AND SAID MURIN WAS ONE TOUGH SOB AND ALWAYS WINS THE 3RD PERIOD.WELL I GUESS HE LOST THE FIRST 2 PERIODS AND YOUNGS RIDING GOT HIM NOWHERE NOW HOW MANY NCAA TITLES DID THEY WIN??/ZERO!!!

HERES ANOTHER ONE THE GUY WITH THE BIG MOUTH SAID YOUNG WAS ONE OF THE BEST RIDERS IN IOWA HISTORY AND SAID MURIN WAS ONE TOUGH SOB AND ALWAYS WINS THE 3RD PERIOD.WELL I GUESS HE LOST THE FIRST 2 PERIODS AND YOUNGS RIDING GOT HIM NOWHERE NOW HOW MANY NCAA TITLES DID THEY WIN??/ZERO!!!
THE SAME AMOUNT AS PSU’S CURRENT 149 AND 157!!!!

tumblr_m3xlmnsL7H1qh0b3jo4_250.gifv

Thank you - yeah, the one guy seemed to be drinking a lot. I have no issues with homers as long as they can remain fairly objective - the Bloodround and Inside Trip guys do a great job of straddling the line. I also like the give and take between “Penn State Willie” and your very own Adam Fellers.

We had a PSU podcast for a year or 2 a few years back. One host was very good - knew the sport, appreciated other teams and wrestlers, etc; the other was unbearable. I listened because there wasn’t anything else, but the homer killed the show. To this board’s credit, we tried to provide constructive criticism. I wish the good host would restart his show
I have to admit I find Fellers to be pretty good. Small sample size, but good. I didn’t think I would at first but by the end of that first episode that he was on, I liked it

Just finished it. How were they wrong, specifically?
Lol. They are idiots let's count the ways .... Forget it I don't have that much time. I went on hr the other day and literally everyone posting on the thread I was reading was sled dog dumb I just closed it out and came here. Seriously there are so many stupid people on that site who just love to throw bull s. Around like it's the truth about peds and Sandusky and nobody calls them out not one person.

Reactions: Split shot
Lol. They are idiots let's count the ways .... Forget it I don't have that much time. I went on hr the other day and literally everyone posting on the thread I was reading was sled dog dumb I just closed it out and came here. Seriously there are so many stupid people on that site who just love to throw bull s. Around like it's the truth about peds and Sandusky and nobody calls them out not one person.
Sandusky? Who is that?

You can't even write a sentence clearly. How are you calling anyone dumb or stupid?

I have to admit I find Fellers to be pretty good. Small sample size, but good. I didn’t think I would at first but by the end of that first episode that he was on, I liked it
Besides being a Hawk homer he questions everything which makes for good conversation. I agree

Reactions: mcpat
You can't even write a sentence clearly. How are you calling anyone dumb or stupid?
Shut up turk we all know how perfect you like to portray yourself. Maybe it's because your an Iowa fan who doesn't have a spine and never calls anyone out on what they say over there. So here is me calling you out. Did I spell everything up to your standards. How's my punctuation. You need some sign language I have some of that for you as well. Oh and thanks for your service you lot lizard loving shmuck lol

Shut up turk we all know how perfect you like to portray yourself. Maybe it's because your an Iowa fan who doesn't have a spine and never calls anyone out on what they say over there. So here is me calling you out. Did I spell everything up to your standards. How's my punctuation. You need some sign language I have some of that for you as well. Oh and thanks for your service you lot lizard loving shmuck lol
Look at you go!

Just being a dick, so I apologize because I couldn't help myself. After "How's my punctuation" you should have used a "?" not a "." Bit hell, I miss entire words and can not spell "But" correctly.

Reactions: STAND with PRIDE
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT