ADVERTISEMENT

I feel for Mike McQuery. No matter what he did / didn't do. It was never going to be right.....

Listen, jackass, you can parse this all you want. No one knows exactly what McQueary saw, except for McQueary. If he saw Jer Bear doing something inappropriate, he should have intervened, at the very least pop his head in and ask what's going on. If he found the kid in distress, he should have removed him. If he didn't know enough to do that on his own, he's a ****ing cabbage.

Hmmm...I don't recall Jim Clemente saying anything close to what you just said.

He did say, though, nice guy predators are EXPERTS at not only "grooming" their victims but grooming people around them.

How would YOU determine JS was a monster in 2001? You're a trained child abuse expert?

You may be now, because of this sh1t storm, but I doubt you were in 2001. I know I wasn't until 2011/2012.

MM didn't know what to do. He called his dad. People who don't know what to do seek "advice" from people that do.

I would seek "advice" from Art regarding my finances, not vice versa
Art would seek my "advice" on how to get laid, not vice versa.

"Opinions" are people at the same level. "Suggestions" come from people beneath you.

MM sought advice. That advice was PISS FVCKING POOR.
HE testified Soapy was sexually assaulting the boy. HE left the kid with Soapy. What kind of human being leaves a child with a man he believes is sexually assaulting him?

Listen, jackass, you can parse this all you want. No one knows exactly what McQueary saw, except for McQueary. If he saw Jer Bear doing something inappropriate, he should have intervened, at the very least pop his head in and ask what's going on. If he found the kid in distress, he should have removed him. If he didn't know enough to do that on his own, he's a ****ing cabbage.

And, another thing, money boy, if it was CLEARLY fvcking inappropriate, then how could Daddy-O "AND" Dr Dranov both miss it, too?

You're not too good at this detective thing, are You? You don't think that MM told two different people that SEX was going on and they decided to tell Joe in the morning, do you?

HE testified Soapy was sexually assaulting the boy. HE left the kid with Soapy. What kind of human being leaves a child with a man he believes is sexually assaulting him?

That he "saw" sexually assaulting or "believed" was sexually assaulting the boy? The two are different.

Again, MM didn't know what he saw or what to do. People like that seek advice...hence the call to Daddy-O that said "come home".

Now...if MM really saw a sex act take place, you're real fvck heads then are Daddy'O and Dr Dranov, right? And, they lied under oath.

Hmmm...I don't recall Jim Clemente saying anything close to what you just said.

He did say, though, nice guy predators are EXPERTS at not only "grooming" their victims but grooming people around them.

Not everyone gets to read Jim Clemente's primer on sexual predators. McQueary believed and continues to believe that he witnessed an act of sexual assault. If he didn't, then he's a liar and deserves to burn in hell.

Reactions: NC2017 and EPC FAN
And, another thing, money boy, if it was CLEARLY fvcking inappropriate, then how could Daddy-O "AND" Dr Dranov both miss it, too?

You're not too good at this detective thing, are You? You don't think that MM told two different people that SEX was going on and they decided to tell Joe in the morning, do you?

Well, you're totally ****ing useless at anything that requires more an IQ of more than 62. Keep telling yourself different, but every time you comment you prove it.

Look....

MM called Daddy-O from his office minutes after seeing JS. Why? Had to be a reasoNew.

The three discussed this late Friday. Why? Had to be a reason.

You don't discuss horseplay.

That's on Mike and his dad to explain. All I am going on is the testimony I heard last week in the courtroom from Mike, his dad and Dr. Dranov.

Dr. Dranov was called to the house after Mike had shown up to listen to Mike's story and to get his advice on what to do. McQ Sr explained that they wanted Dranov's advice. Why Mom's advice wasn't sought is a mystery.

Dranov did not believe Mike's account was worth a call to the University Park Police, 911 or CYS and his advice was that that Mike should just report the incident to his supervisor. It was hearsay, but Dranov felt Penn State needed to know. So Mike did.

You all know this is beating a dead horse, yes?

Penn State reported the incident to Second Mile. Jack Raykovitz admitted under oath that he knew Jerry was in the Lasch shower naked, with a Second Mile teen - who was also naked. Jerry did not provide any counseling or therapy to Second Mile youth. Jerry's gig was emceeing events, handing out awards and fundraising. So what the hell was he doing with a Second Mile youth should have been the first thing Jack should have asked.

Jack admitted that Tim Curley reporting to Second Mile was an appropriate venue to report this incident. Jack failed to identify the youth, he failed to circle back with Tim for more details, he failed to get more details from Jerry, he failed to document the incident, he consulted with Genovese, Heim & Poole and kept that in-house and his recommendation was for Jerry to just wear swim trunks the next time.

Jack failed to identify that showering individually and privately with a youth is the first step in the grooming process. The entire goal of that activity is to have the youth take their clothes off and break down barriers. Jerry could wear full on Carhartt overalls - it doesn't matter. The goal is to have the kid with no clothes on.

This sort of "Grooming" is not the kind of thing you want associated with a kids charity. The only kind of grooming that should be going on is haircuts and manicures.

I don't think a geriatric football coach who life's work is with adults and 2 college admins who work with adults would be versed in the grooming process of children, but I would hope that a child psychologist who not only counsels this population, is the CEO of a charity who services such at-risk kids, and who has reported suspected child sexual abuse from Second Mile kids in the past - would know this.

Why Jack didn't sit Jerry down in a chair, slap him upside the head with the facts about such grooming behavior and read him the riot act is a mystery.

Which makes me ask yet again - what the hell was going on over at the Second Mile?

Last edited:
That's on Mike and his dad to explain. All I am going on is the testimony I heard last week in the courtroom from Mike, his dad and Dr. Dranov.

Dr. Dranov was called to the house after Mike had shown up to listen to Mike's story and to get his advice on what to do. McQ Sr explained that they wanted Dranov's advice. Why Mom's advice wasn't sought is a mystery.

Dranov did not believe Mike's account was worth a call to the University Park Police, 911 or CYS and his advice was that that Mike should just report the incident to his supervisor. It was hearsay, but Dranov felt Penn State need to know. So Mike did.

You all know this is beating a dead horse, yes?

Penn State reported the incident to Second Mile. Jack Raykovitz admitted under oath that he knew Jerry was in the Lasch shower naked, with a Second Mile teen - who was also naked. Jerry did not provide any counseling or therapy to Second Mile youth. Jerry's gig was emceeing events, handing out awards and fundraising. So what the hell was he doing with a Second Mile youth should have been the first thing Jack should have asked.

Jack admitted that Tim Curley reporting to Second Mile was an appropriate venue to report this incident. Jack failed to identify the youth, he failed to circle back with Tim for more details, he failed to get more details from Jerry, he failed to document the incident, he consulted with Genovese, Heim & Poole and kept that in-house and his recommendation was for Jerry to just wear swim trunks the next time.

Jack failed to identify that showering individually and privately with a youth is the first step in the grooming process. The entire goal of that activity is to have the youth take their clothes off and break down barriers. Jerry could wear full on Carhartt overalls - it doesn't matter. The goal is to have the kid with no clothes on.

This sort of "Grooming" is not the kind of thing you want associated with a kids charity. The only kind of grooming that should be going on is haircuts and manicures.

I don't think a geriatric football coach who life's work is with adults and 2 college admins who work with adults would be versed in the grooming process of children, but I would hope that a child psychologist who not only counsels this population, is the CEO of charity for such at-risk kids, and who has reported suspected child sexual abuse in the past - would know this.

Why Jack didn't sit Jerry down in a chair, slap him upside the head with the facts about such grooming behavior and read him the riot act is a mystery.

Which makes me ask yet again - what the hell was going on over at the Second Mile?

Simple fact, Jerry was bringing in tons of money.

So I have to ask once again - what the HELL was going on over at the Second Mile?

And now, we will never, EVER, EVER know.

Because the number of people who "don't want to know" (and don't want anyone else to know) is incredibly long

The number who do? Who do want to know? Who want everyone to know?

A damn smaller number than anyone would want to believe or admit.

Don't that suck?

Reactions: Lisa1994
Hard for me to feel sorry for a guy who has changed his story resulting in a legend (JoePa) reputation ruined and the same for our great PSU's reputation. And for his lying/changed story that ruined these reputations he gets 12 million. Sorry, no pitty from me.

Don't feed sorry for him. Just feel for the guy no matter what he did would be wrong. Assume he went and knocked Jerry out and the kid said we just took a shower to clean. Apparently this kid said he wasn't a victim. The thing is no matter what he did he was never going to be viewed as doing the right thing.

Not defending him in the least. I think he should have done more, but that's me. Who am I to judge?

And now, we will never, EVER, EVER know.

Because the number of people who "don't want to know" (and don't want anyone else to know) is incredibly long

The number who do? Who do want to know? Who want everyone to know?

A damn smaller number than anyone would want to believe or admit.

Don't that suck?

Yep.

It's not as if I didn't ask that question directly to state officials. One actually put the wheels in motion only to be pushed out of office by the General Assembly.

So it seems that for all the complaining certain folks in State College are doing about the Second Mile mafia having a stranglehold on their community - guess what?

THEY'RE STILL THERE. They're still beind the curtain pulling the levers.

Whether Mike saw anal rape or not. Whether Mike gets his millions or not. Whether the admins are guilty or not. Whether everyone is just a football crazed JoeBot or not. Whether Joe should have "done more" or not.

The Second Mile Mafia is still in control.

Hahahahahahahhahahahahaahaaaaaaa.

The everybody should be asking regarding the McQueary incident is "who is the actual victim?" If the victim is indeed Allen Myers, who remained very close friends with JS into adulthood and who defended Jerry even after the arrest (until bloodsucker Andrew Shubin got to him), then it is quite clear that no sexual assault occurred in the shower that night. That is completely consistent with Jack Raykowitz's testimony that his recollection was that it was horsing around with a teenager.

If somehow, someone other than Allen Myers is Victim 2, then the only explanation is McQueary really did catch Sandusky sexually assaulting a boy. Why else would Sandusky feel the need to switch the kids? I do not think this is a very plausible solution for a number of reasons. Particularly, i would think that the real victim would not be very difficult to find. The list of kids Sandusky was spending that much alone time with could not have been a very long one, and the experts say Jerry would need to groom his victim for many years until engaging with them sexually. The real victim would be awarded a gold mine by the University and would be given hero status if he came forward. But he hasn't. I think that could only mean one thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: dshumbero
Don't feed sorry for him. Just feel for the guy no matter what he did would be wrong. Assume he went and knocked Jerry out and the kid said we just took a shower to clean. Apparently this kid said he wasn't a victim. The thing is no matter what he did he was never going to be viewed as doing the right thing.

Not defending him in the least. I think he should have done more, but that's me. Who am I to judge?

If that's what you think, you're right; you're no one to judge.

That smacked me between the eyes when the court reporter read back Jack's testimony.

Jerry needed his ChildLine clearance. If he lost that - he then lost the ability to fundraise.

So I have to ask once again - what the HELL was going on over at the Second Mile?

Treachery of this magnitude, subterfuge, and the fight to withhold information points to one thing money and the power that accompanies it. Too many people are getting rich off Penn State's largess and they want to keep passing it on to their royalty in the kingdom.

Reactions: bjf1991
I actually feel that Mike M is a sympathetic character. He clearly walked into a shitty situation through no fault of his own.

It has always been my feeling that he walked in and caught a quick glimpse of something that was disturbing to him. This is where the sliding scale of disturbing comes into play. It was clearly somewhere on the continuum somewhere between "I am certain there was full on anal rape" and "Gosh that's weird". I would speculate at the time it was closer to the later, but with a linger doubt that that could really be the former.

He calls his dad and tells him that he saw something weird and it could be really bad. His dad and Dr. D ask him exactly what he saw and he didn't really see anything that would indicate abuse but he had a feeling that could be the case. Both realizing that he didn't really witness anything but had a feeling, give him the advice that they did. "Go to Joe".

He does so, Joe puts him in contact with Curley and Shultz who do some level of interview. They both realize that Mike believes what was going on could have been really bad but also realize that he didn't really see anything. At the time Curley and Shultz do what they do based on the actual information that they have which essentially nothing more than creepy feeling from MM about what could have been happening.

Over the following 10 or so years Mike hears some local rumors about Jerry and becomes more convinced that what he saw was clearly something nefarious. MM hears from AG about the cases of abuse and is now 100% certain he saw something sexual.

Memory is strange thing and communication is never 100%. Take these factors all into account and we wind up where we are.

Do I think that MM did everything correct? No, could he have done things differently? Sure, but I think he was trying to do the right thing and was caught up in the OAGs plan

He did not call the police. Period.

People who try to do the right thing, call the police.

99.99999999% of humanity, calls the police.

If that's what you think, you're right; you're no one to judge.

I'm trying to remember the last time I heard a 10 year old child, on the stand, claiming that "we just took a shower to get clean", in reference to being molested by a 59 year old pedophile, naked in a shower at night.

Oh, that's right, never. As in never, in the history of man, has this happened.

The out and out level of fringe freaks that are defending McQueary, just astounds me.
Let's be frank here. Anal sex between men and women runs from pleasure to pain. That same anal sex between a full grown man and a boy runs from painful pressure to excruciating pain. There is no way a boy is quiet and in no stress while he is being assaulted by a full grown man.

I'm still in shock that I actually heard someone on this thread claim that a child victim of a heinous crime would claim that he was in a shower with a grown man because he "just wanted to get clean".

I cannot believe someone actually typed that from their laptop.

Oddly enough many said similar things about Joe, C, S, and S and what they were worried about. I tend not to buy that for all, but MM is the punching bag.

And what exactly was the next step in Joe's career that he was concerned would be impacted?? Was Joe planning a presidential run??

What were the next steps in C/S/S careers?

Fool.

ADVERTISEMENT