ADVERTISEMENT

I don’t know who this security guard is

I would like the back story on this. Saw it on Twitter earlier today. But, my question is, why was he so focused on her? Why was the camera locked in on this section of the audience. I’m thinking there has to be more.

OL
Apparently these two gals are animal rights activists protesting the owner of the Timberwolves who has some interest in a chicken farm. They were trying to harass the owner and that is why the guard was watching them. The second gal was filming it and they have that footage in this article. Both women were arrested

Apparently these two gals are animal rights activists protesting the owner of the Timberwolves who has some interest in a chicken farm. They were trying to harass the owner and that is why the guard was watching them. The second gal was filming it and they have that footage in this article. Both women were arrested

Over the years I've come to associate the word activist with chaos and disruption. In this case it means criminality. Well done on that security guard. I'd promote him.

In the article it says that a while ago “a protestor chained themselves to the basket”. “A protestor” is singular but “themselves “ is plural. But just couldn’t say “himself” or “herself”. This wokeism stuff is just stupid.

Last edited:
Reactions: PSUfiji
I don’t know the entire situation but they’re protesting the owner who has a stake in a large chicken farm that got the avian flu and had to kill a bunch of chickens. I guess they thought that was inhumane or something but generally what most of these animal activist don’t understand is, what is actually humane to the animal versus not humane. As well as what is to the benefit of the entire farm of animals versus just those few specific sick ones. Maybe they should take animal science 101 at Penn State to learn some of these things.

Last edited:
I don’t know the entire situation but they’re protesting the owner who has a stake in a large chicken farm that got the avian flu and had to kill a bunch of chickens. I guess they thought that was inhumane or something but generally what most of these animal activist don’t understand is, what is actually humane to the animal versus not humane. As well as what is to the benefit of the entire farm of animals versus just those few specific sick ones. Maybe they should take animal science 101 at Penn State to learn some of these things.
A good suggestion, but too often these people aren't interested in facts.

Reactions: bison13
Clearly they knew this woman already so they dedicated a security detail to carefully watch her. Still an impressively quick reaction!

Reactions: bison13
In the article it says that a while ago “a protestor chained themselves to the basket”. “A protestor” is singular but “themselves “ is plural. But just couldn’t say “himself” or “herself”. This wokeism stuff is just stupid.
Ironically, the OP refers to the security guard as they.

ADVERTISEMENT