I didn't lose because I'm a winner more MAGA denial

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
Seems Repub candidates will only accept election results when they win. A very sad and sorry group they are. Just cry me a river and go away.

Florida GOP primary loser Laura Loomer cries fraud: “I’m not conceding because I’m a winner"​

Far-right extremist Laura Loomer refused to concede her Florida Republican primary defeat to Rep. Daniel Webster, R-Fla., on Tuesday after coming surprisingly close to an upset.

Webster, a six-term incumbent who served for three decades in the Florida legislature, narrowly edged out Loomer, a far-right activist and self-described "proud Islamophobe" banned from most social media and payment platforms for spreading election lies and attacks on Muslims.

Loomer broke down in tears during a speech to supporters Tuesday night and refused to concede after losing by six points.

"I'm not conceding, because I'm a winner!" Loomer declared, pushing baseless allegations of election fraud.

"We are losing our country to big-tech election interference," she claimed. "And I am pleading with the Republican Party to please start taking this issue seriously, because the American people deserve representation."

LionDeNittany

May 29, 2001
DFW, TX
Seems Repub candidates will only accept election results when they win. A very sad and sorry group they are. Just cry me a river and go away.

Florida GOP primary loser Laura Loomer cries fraud: “I’m not conceding because I’m a winner"​

Far-right extremist Laura Loomer refused to concede her Florida Republican primary defeat to Rep. Daniel Webster, R-Fla., on Tuesday after coming surprisingly close to an upset.

Webster, a six-term incumbent who served for three decades in the Florida legislature, narrowly edged out Loomer, a far-right activist and self-described "proud Islamophobe" banned from most social media and payment platforms for spreading election lies and attacks on Muslims.

Loomer broke down in tears during a speech to supporters Tuesday night and refused to concede after losing by six points.

"I'm not conceding, because I'm a winner!" Loomer declared, pushing baseless allegations of election fraud.

"We are losing our country to big-tech election interference," she claimed. "And I am pleading with the Republican Party to please start taking this issue seriously, because the American people deserve representation."

You and NJ both care about this when no one else does.

It's called TDS

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
You and NJ both care about this when no one else does.

It's called TDS
Nothing to do with Donnie - all about accepting the results of an election.
If you can only accept the vote when you win there is no democracy. We the people vote and all should be willing to goa long with the results.

Reactions: NJPSU

Lion8286

Sep 1, 2008
If you can only accept the vote when you win there is no democracy. We the people vote and all should be willing to goa long with the results.

Reactions: jjw165

LionDeNittany

May 29, 2001
DFW, TX

2lyin you implied the other day that you are older than 20.

Are you so old that you have forgotten the 2000 election?

Are you so old that you have forgotten the 2016 election?

Is it an age or senility issue with you?

LdN

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
2lyin you implied the other day that you are older than 20.

Are you so old that you have forgotten the 2000 election?

Are you so old that you have forgotten the 2016 election?

Is it an age or senility issue with you?

LdN
Age, senility, honesty, and intelligence.

Reactions: m.knox

bdgan

May 29, 2008

Channeling your inner Hillary Clinton? Stacy Abrams?

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
Trump’s legacy and it will likely eventually end our Democracy.

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
Another loser wanting a rrecount!! Surprise it's another Con/Repub.

WICHITA, Kan. (AP) — A Kansas anti-abortion activist is suing for a complete hand recount of an election in which voters soundly rejected a proposal to remove abortion rights from the state’s constitution.

Bipartisan counting teams prepare to recount nearly 150,000 ballots in Wichita, Kansas, on Wednesday, Aug. 17, 2022 on a constitutional amendment that would've removed abortion rights from the Kansas Constitution.  Nine of the state's 105 counties were forced to do the recount by two Republican activists. Voters earlier this month rejected a proposed amendment to the Kansas Constitution that would have allowed the Republican-controlled Legislature to further restrict abortion or ban it. (Jaime Green/The Wichita Eagle via AP)
Bipartisan counting teams prepare to recount nearly 150,000 ballots in Wichita, Kansas, on Wednesday, Aug. 17, 2022 on a constitutional amendment that would've removed abortion rights from the Kansas Constitution. Nine of the state's 105 counties were forced to do the recount by two Republican activists. Voters earlier this month rejected a proposed amendment to the Kansas Constitution that would have allowed the Republican-controlled Legislature to further restrict abortion or ban it. (Jaime Green/The Wichita Eagle via AP)© Provided by Associated Press
Mark Gietzen is representing himself in a lawsuit filed Tuesday in Sedgwick County District Court after a nine-county hand recount that his supporters largely funded wrapped up over the weekend. Fewer than 100 votes changed out of more than 500,000 cast in those counties. The measure failed by about 165,000 votes statewide.

Republican Secretary of State Scott Schwab said in a news release that the recount results should “put to rest the unfounded claims of election fraud.”

In the lawsuit, Gietzen alleges without evidence that votes statewide might have been vulnerable to the same type of programming error that initially switched results in a county commission race. The suit also seeks a revote “where necessary."

A judge quickly dismissed a lawsuit Gietzen filed before the election seeking to have ballot drop boxes removed across the state.

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
Hummmm....let me think a second. I know more than one treasurer that stole funds from organizations and got caught. Take it for what it's worth.
I've met and known a lot of stupid people like you as well. I had a very successful career in Banking, Finance, Treasury functions. I also was the first employee of a bank I helped start, had numerous contract positions; Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, Citi Corp, Corp for Public Broadcasting, Commonwealth of VA, ICMA Retirement Corp, and others. I still gat calls for my advice on Risk-based Capital Models from major banks.

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
Al Gore? the democrats whined about every election that wasn't a blowout that Republicans won since 1980.
2000 The SCOTUS stopped the recount in FL before it was finished. Al Gore might have won if the recount went to completion.
Hillary won the popular vote by >4,000,000 votes.

No one carried on about those for over 2 years. Both candidates accepted the outcome of the votes.

• Haha
Reactions: NJPSU and Lion8286

junior1

May 29, 2001
I've met and known a lot of stupid people like you as well. I had a very successful career in Banking, Finance, Treasury functions. I also was the first employee of a bank I helped start, had numerous contract positions; Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, Citi Corp, Corp for Public Broadcasting, Commonwealth of VA, ICMA Retirement Corp, and others. I still gat calls for my advice on Risk-based Capital Models from major banks.
didn't see politician or political scientist anywhere above.
But, congratulations, seems as if you had a broad and responsible career.

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
didn't see politician or political scientist anywhere above.
But, congratulations, seems as if you had a broad and responsible career.
It was a lot of fun. Long hours and tons of responsibility
I still had time to coach Little League BB for 5 years, involved in Kiwanis and other community stuff, raised 2 sons, married for >52 years..

Reactions: Vic Vaselino

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
Nice resume, but Bourbon has a gun collection he shoots into tree stumps in his backyard. Smart guy.

junior1

May 29, 2001
It was a lot of fun. Long hours and tons of responsibility
I still had time to coach Little League BB for 5 years, involved in Kiwanis and other community stuff, raised 2 sons, married for >52 years..
So, where did you go wrong politically? I ask respectfully.

Reactions: m.knox

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
No, just showing yet another REpub that can't accept the results of an election when her side didn't win.

Like Martin Sheen and other Hollywood White Liberals on TV begging electors to be faithless and deny Trump his victory because they didn't like him.........

Now that my friend, is destroying democracy.

Love the Michelle Obama part... lost hope.....

Minorities gained more than whites. Whites’ median income climbed 6.8% from 2017 to 2019. Blacks saw median incomes rise more than 10%. Asians more than 15%, Hispanics more than 7%.

Last edited:
Reactions: bourbon n blues

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
Nice resume, but Bourbon has a gun collection he shoots into tree stumps in his backyard. Smart guy.
I'm also a qualified sharpshooter with my father's M-1 Garand (30 06). I used for deer hunting up Tidioute way back in the 60's.

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
Like Martin Sheen and other Hollywood White Liberals on TV begging electors to be faithless and deny Trump his victory because they didn't like him.........

Now that my friend, is destroying democracy.

Love the Michelle Obama part... lost hope.....

Minorities gained more than whites. Whites’ median income climbed 6.8% from 2017 to 2019. Blacks saw median incomes rise more than 10%. Asians more than 15%, Hispanics more than 7%.
Your problem is - Trump lost in a landslide, probably because a whole boatload of voters don't like or trust him. Biden was by far the safest vote. Too many in MAGAfantasyland believe Trump one = alternate reality. Something akin to Disney 'when you wish upon a star'.....

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Your problem is - Trump lost in a landslide, probably because a whole boatload of voters don't like or trust him. Biden was by far the safest vote. Too many in MAGAfantasyland believe Trump one = alternate reality. Something akin to Disney 'when you wish upon a star'.....

Did you know your attempt to destroy democracy even has a Wikipedia page?

Unite for America = Unite to destroy democracy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faith...thless electors,37 of 306 Republican electors.

Reactions: bourbon n blues

junior1

May 29, 2001
I saw the light decades ago. Fiscal conservative and social liberal (all are created equal).
Ah, compassionate conservative. Is there a point debt wise where you think we need to maybe be a little more fiscally aggressive?

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
Meanwhile, in those races where Trump Cultist candidates actually WON:

STC-L-Cartoon-0823.jpg

junior1

May 29, 2001
Of course - increase revenues.
We’ll see, we could reach a fiscal truce if you would have added reduce spending also. You were in management, there’s always a way to reduce spending without decreasing efficiency, especially in this age of technological productivity increases.