ADVERTISEMENT

I agree with Shareef Miller

A B1G team losing a non-Conference game is never a good thing. If Ohio a State beats Oklahoma and Michigan a State beats Notre Dame, we are still VERY MUCH in the Playoff picture right now.

Last season proved this point false. PITT beating us kept us out over osu. If Osu loses one more and we jump them because of their two losses I’m sure you’ll be saying you wished Osu and beaten ok. Stop acting like there is some black and white rule.

Because 8286 doesn’t want to say them. They were absolutely lofty goals but it can still be a disappointment to come up short.

They did set lofty goals and may well fall short of them. Would you rather them set small, easy to achieve goals, (like you have done in your own life) just so that they can say they've achieved them?

Maybe you should read some Robert Browning.

They did set lofty goals and may well fall short of them. Would you rather them set low, easy to achieve goals, (like you have done in your own life) just so that they can say they've achieved them?

Maybe you should read some Robert Browning.

You attempt to make fun of complete strangers on a message board. Good for you.

I said the team is going to fall short of their (lofty) goals. Why does this bother you so much?

You attempt to make fun of complete strangers on a message board. Good for you.

I said the team is going to fall short of their (lofty) goals. Why does this bother you so much?

Because you are no better (in fact, you're worse) and you do nothing but criticize complete strangers to you that have goals. At least they have lofty goals to fall short of, which is more than I can say for you.

Because you are no better (in fact, you're worse) and you do nothing but criticize complete strangers to you that have goals. At least they have lofty goals to fall short of, which is more than I can say for you.

Haha, you’re hopeless, can’t handle anyone with a different opinion than yourself. have a good one pal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT