ADVERTISEMENT

HS Class of 2024 Big Board: Newest Recruits.

BrockBronson

May 20, 2021
Willie just posted his top 150 class of 2024. These are technically the wrestlers who will be getting calls mid June.

So takes after a glance at lunch:
PA wrestlers in the ranks
Rune 7
Gibson 16
Manville 18
Garvick 42
Kinney 46
Taylor 59
Consaglio 62
Kunstek 69
Oneil 75
Kaedyn Williams 84
Simcox 98
Hogan 108
Motoyka 114
Kam Williams 116
Gill 121

who of the M2 guys would be the biggest recruit? Simcox, Gibson or manville.

Simcox is very low.

Willie just posted his top 150 class of 2024. These are technically the wrestlers who will be getting calls mid June.

So takes after a glance at lunch:
PA wrestlers in the ranks
Rune 7
Gibson 16
Manville 18
Garvick 42
Kinney 46
Taylor 59
Consaglio 62
Kunstek 69
Oneil 75
Kaedyn Williams 84
Simcox 98
Hogan 108
Motoyka 114
Kam Williams 116
Gill 121

who of the M2 guys would be the biggest recruit? Simcox, Gibson or manville.

Simcox is very low.
I agree. Surprised Simcox is that low but couldn't really say that I've seen him wrestle a ton. This year I will. I don't think its a great class for PA TBH, but just my opinion.

I imagine Lilledahl and Sealey will be calls from Cael. Neves was apparently the "2nd commit" Willie mentioned a while ago (tea leaves obviously) but seems like he's holding off. Hopke is definitely intriguing as well. Manville I imagine is pretty comfortable with the program now.

Rune seems like just a PA kid who will be dominant in folk. Is he a Lehigh lock?

I agree. Surprised Simcox is that low but couldn't really say that I've seen him wrestle a ton. This year I will. I don't think its a great class for PA TBH, but just my opinion.
Also maybe not the best class nationally.

Reactions: hlstone
I could see Gill going to a mid major program with potential (i.e. North Carolina, Cornell, Princeton, NC State)

Maybe he follows his brother to Buffalo?
It’s possible, but Louie definitely has the higher ceiling of the two. Carter is a tough wrestler and will probably have a good collegiate career at Buffalo, but I think programs will be attracted to Louie being a potential career 125/133 with potential to grow into. Kind of akin to Gary Steen.

Something to watch will be how he does next season with Hickory moving up to AAA. The lightweights are loaded with studs (Forrest, Desmond, Simcox, Kilkeary, Perry, and Willochel amongst others)

ADVERTISEMENT