Hr1 is here. Bill will go to senate and pass. First bill by Congress is not for the people. Fed takes control of all elections.

razpsu

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2004
The mail in ballot worked so well for the dems that their first bill that they are trying to make into law is federal control of president and state elections.
federal legislation that will come in and micromanage state election procedures, . Fed wants to seize the authority of the states to regulate voter registration, opening up early voting, automatic voter registration, same-day registration, online registration – No I’d for absentee voting.

gjbankos

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2006
The mail in ballot worked so well for the dems that their first bill that they are trying to make into law is federal control of president and state elections.
federal legislation that will come in and micromanage state election procedures, . Fed wants to seize the authority of the states to regulate voter registration, opening up early voting, automatic voter registration, same-day registration, online registration – No I’d for absentee voting.
I hope the Rs block this bill.

Reactions: bourbon n blues

Cosmos

May 29, 2001
Two words: Elections Clause. Which says Congress has the authority over states. No constitutional amendment required.

I'm all for a universal basic standard. But this business of promulgating mass mail-in "push" balloting will only dissuade people from voting because they won't trust the process. Maybe that is democrats' ulterior motive. I dunno. But name me another democracy that's replacing in-person voting with mass mail-in "push" balloting. I can't think of one. Why not. Because mail-in balloting is susceptible to fraud.

You got to hand it to these democrats, boy. They never miss an opportunity to put party ahead of country. That is why it will be a cold day in hell before I ever vote democrat again. It's incumbent upon all free men to balance that $hit out.

Thank you.

Hotshoe

Administrator
Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012
Two words: Elections Clause. Which says Congress has the authority over states. No constitutional amendment required.

I'm all for a universal basic standard. But this business of promulgating mass mail-in "push" balloting will only dissuade people from voting because they won't trust the process. Maybe that is democrats' ulterior motive. I dunno. But name me another democracy that's replacing in-person voting with mass mail-in "push" balloting. I can't think of one. Why not. Because mail-in balloting is susceptible to fraud.

You got to hand it to these democrats, boy. They never miss an opportunity to put party ahead of country. That is why it will be a cold day in hell before I ever vote democrat again. It's incumbent upon all free men to balance that $hit out.

Thank you.
They don't support the Constitution, nor do they understand the importance of State's rights. They want mail in voting, yet believe the EC is outdated. Lmao. "A Republic, if you can keep it." We're way past that.

The next four years are a historians dream. It may be the basis of writing for the next fourty. Hell, Biden has already set a record for EO's in a first week. Just imagine the next four years. Hang on, it's going to be a hell of a ride.

Reactions: bourbon n blues

PaoliLion

Nov 2, 2003

We get it raz, you’re concerned that republicans won’t be able to suppress the people as effectively under HR1.

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
They don't support the Constitution, nor do they understand the importance of State's rights. They want mail in voting, yet believe the EC is outdated. Lmao. "A Republic, if you can keep it." We're way past that.

The next four years are a historians dream. It may be the basis of writing for the next fourty. Hell, Biden has already set a record for EO's in a first week. Just imagine the next four years. Hang on, it's going to be a hell of a ride.
A historian’s dream......but a nightmare for people who love liberty and respect freedom.

Reactions: Hotshoe