How to Fix the Republican brand

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
It's damn near Mission Impossible, you'd have to concede. But they could start by denouncing Trump Cultists who advocated a declaration of martial law in the wake of Trump's electoral loss to Joe Biden. You know, people like Marjorie Taylor Green, who was hardly alone in doing so. (Love that she now testifies that she "has no recollection" of doing so.) This trove of e-mails to and from Mark Meadows is pure gold. :cool:

Last edited:

dailybuck777

Jan 2, 2018
typical, can't stay on topic so lets put out a conspiracy theory
So uninformed, you don't know that 13 of the prosecutors wiped their phones clean and it roughly the same time claimed it was an accident. Obvious clear lie. You are an ostrich with your head in the sand with respect to the lefty fraud and dishonesty.

MaconNitt

Oct 18, 2016
So uninformed, you don't know that 13 of the prosecutors wiped their phones clean and it roughly the same time claimed it was an accident. Obvious clear lie. You are an ostrich with your head in the sand with respect to the lefty fraud and dishonesty.
it is standard practice to wipe clean phones at the end of an investigation so they can be redistributed. any information on the phones was recoverable by the manufacturer as was the case with the "lovers" phones

roswelllion

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2003
It's damn near Mission Impossible, you'd have to concede. But they could start by denouncing Trump Cultists who advocated a declaration of martial law in the wake of Trump's electoral loss to Joe Biden. You know, people like Marjorie Taylor Green, who was hardly alone in doing so. (Love that she now testifies that "she "has no recollection" of doing so. This trove of e-mails to and from Mark Meadows is pure gold. :cool:

You take MTG I'll give you Adam Schiff and raise you Swallow well. If there ever was an oxymoron it is those two on the intelligence committee.

Reactions: psuted and m.knox

Hotshoe

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012
Only a dolt posts nonsense like this. No one cares about MTG. Dopey would be better served worrying about his sh&thole of a party. However, when you have nothing...

Reactions: psuted and jjw165

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
You can’t. Just burn it all down and start over.

A new, more rational, less “aggrieved”, less fragile and less conspiratorial party will eventually emerge just like in the 1850’s when the bat-shit crazy “Know Nothings” destroyed the Whigs.

LOL.. Says a guy who cannot understand authoritarianism......

jferretti

Jun 11, 2001
Only a dolt posts nonsense like this. No one cares about MTG. Dopey would be better served worrying about his sh&thole of a party. However, when you have nothing...
Except there she was, prominently stationed behind the minority leader at the border the other day. Those photo ops are carefully choreographed, and her inclusion was no accident. So in case you missed it, apparently the leadership of the R's care about her enough to have her front and center after her embarrassing performance in court. Sez alot

• Haha
Reactions: Hotshoe

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
You’re so paranoid about “liberal” tyranny.
You’re oppressed because you can’t oppress others.

Lighten up “Francis”

Busted..... I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO paranoid... A paranoid oppressor... lmfao....

Though kudos on the Stripes clip, That's one for the ages.

Hotshoe

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012
Except there she was, prominently stationed behind the minority leader at the border the other day. Those photo ops are carefully choreographed, and her inclusion was no accident. So in case you missed it, apparently the leadership of the R's care about her enough to have her front and center after her embarrassing performance in court. Sez alot
She needs to go just like the idiot from my state of NC. Not all of us are sycophants for a political party. The Dems have far more to rid themselves of.

dailybuck777

Jan 2, 2018
it is standard practice to wipe clean phones at the end of an investigation so they can be redistributed. any information on the phones was recoverable by the manufacturer as was the case with the "lovers" phones

Weismann , not exactly the most trustworthy person in the world, questions why the justice department hasn't stated that the evidence has been preserved. That answers the question of whether it is really been preserved. Various phony excuses were used by the prosecutors to explain why the phones had been wiped, such as they lost their password or they accidentally wiped the phones.

If The standard practice was followed, why did judicial watch have to file a freedom of information act request to get the information concerning the phones.

Hotshoe

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012
Save the Republican brand. Lmao. The Dems are in an absolute free fall.

Reactions: psu skp

MaconNitt

Oct 18, 2016
Weismann , not exactly the most trustworthy person in the world, questions why the justice department hasn't stated that the evidence has been preserved. That answers the question of whether it is really been preserved. Various phony excuses were used by the prosecutors to explain why the phones had been wiped, such as they lost their password or they accidentally wiped the phones.

If The standard practice was followed, why did judicial watch have to file a freedom of information act request to get the information concerning the phones.
There are definitely lame excuses, as far as questioning the justice department? refresh my memory, who was in control of said justice department at that time? a Trump appointee, not exactly the most trustworthy, why would they lend credence to the team investigating their boss. Just another conspiracy theory to distract.

dailybuck777

Jan 2, 2018

Here is more on the Judicial Watch foia report. Note that Weismann who says that everything is hunky dory and that strong efforts were made to preserve the records stated that TWO of his phones were wiped because he could not remember password.

"
In a table that appears to be a tabulation of Special Counsel’s Office reviews of phones used by Robert Mueller’s team for records-preservation purposes, 27 phones were reported wiped clean of all data prior to the review having taken place:

• 20 phones were reported wiped of data due to “accidental wipe” (usually from entering the password too many times);
  • 2 phones were reported wiped after placed in airplane mode from which they could not be unlocked because password was forgotten, including the phones of Andrew Weissmann (2 phones) and two deputies of Mueller, Kyle Freeny and Rush Atkinson.
  • 1 phone was wiped clean without explanation.
  • There are no records of Robert Mueller’s phone’s ever being reviewed."
  • https://www.judicialwatch.org/mueller-team-wiped-phones/

dailybuck777

Jan 2, 2018
refresh my memory, who was in control of said justice department at that time?
Trump didn't have effective control of Justice Dept at that time. Sessions set up special counsel procedure without Trump's approval and appointed Rod Rosenstein, probably the dumbest lawyer in the history of the United States.

MaconNitt

Oct 18, 2016
Trump didn't have effective control of Justice Dept at that time. Sessions set up special counsel procedure without Trump's approval and appointed Rod Rosenstein, probably the dumbest lawyer in the history of the United States.
he certainly had control when the investigation ended in 2019, let me refresh your memory, Barr was in charge by then

Reactions: Nittany Ned2

dailybuck777

Jan 2, 2018
he certainly had control when the investigation ended in 2019, let me refresh your memory, Barr was in charge by then
Barr took over late in the process. Probably had no control over matters such as this. Please note that there is a review procedure for the phones, undoubtedly to make sure that government information and property is preserved, and that all of the deletions referenc ed here occurred before the review procedure. Obviously, very suspicious at best. Clearly, with so many of these phones being wiped, various prosecutors were lying about what happened.

Also, undoubtedly Weismann is lying about his concern for preserving evidence. Sure, he wants to preserve how he found absolutely nothing during 16 months of investigation.

Last edited:

ao5884

Oct 1, 2019
It's damn near Mission Impossible, you'd have to concede. But they could start by denouncing Trump Cultists who advocated a declaration of martial law in the wake of Trump's electoral loss to Joe Biden. You know, people like Marjorie Taylor Green, who was hardly alone in doing so. (Love that she now testifies that "she "has no recollection" of doing so. This trove of e-mails to and from Mark Meadows is pure gold. :cool:

Do nothing the democrats are doing a fine job.....tends to happen when they suppirt batshit crazy policy. Advocating the removal of parental rights would be a great example.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
You are such a wounded little girl.

Tell us, why are you so wounded? A divorce?, missed out on a promotion? Personal bankruptcy? Downsized from your company? Not prepared for retirement? Did someone move your cheese?…maybe all of the above?

Grit

Wounded.... lol....

Ned, I'm laughing at you. Your convoluted worldview amuses me. The lack of logic and reasoning astounds me.

Hotshoe

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012
There are definitely lame excuses, as far as questioning the justice department? refresh my memory, who was in control of said justice department at that time? a Trump appointee, not exactly the most trustworthy, why would they lend credence to the team investigating their boss. Just another conspiracy theory to distract.
Nonsense. The DOJ has lost evidence. They are beyond political just like the FBI. History is very clear on this. Ffs, the FBI was called out on the Black Panthers to MLK. Get real. Maybe you should do a bit of studying, and I'm not talking Google like your idiot in Cali suggests.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Oh, I figured it out. Your non answer says I must have hit pretty close to the bullseye.

LOL... If you really, really want to know something personal about me, know that a sizeable bonus was paid on 4/15 and I got a very nice raise for 4/1.......

Poor Ned... trying to make himself feel better by projecting his own personal failures on others....

ao5884

Oct 1, 2019
Oh, I figured it out. Your non answer says I must have hit pretty close to the bullseye.

The "question" you asked does not require an answer because it is predicated on a descriptor that you have created that.
1. You have not specified qualifying criteria
2. Has not been established by anything other than your own opinion.

Do better

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
He's my buddy. Just not in the way he would like.

Exactly.

You're the one that keeps talking about going out by the dumpster behind a restaurant, not me. And yes, I wouldn't like that at all.

Have you ever worked in a restaurant and been around a dumpster? It's vile. What's your attraction to the whole thing??

• Haha
Reactions: Hotshoe

ao5884

Oct 1, 2019
Word salad

You are all a bunch cry babies who feel something has been taken or will be taken from you. Thumb suckers.
Nope just pointing out the flaw in your logic. It's not my fault that you don't understand the concept. So again do better.👍👍

Reactions: m.knox

MaconNitt

Oct 18, 2016
Which hasnt happened, beyond that not recalling a specific event is not perjury.
a specific event sure, I lost track after 50+ times she said "I don't recall" "I don't remember"

classic evasion tactic to try to avoid answering a question that could be contradicted.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Pure obfuscation. You know and he knows what I was asking.

Carl Sandburg

here is the context, the why…

Role of social psychological factors​

In addition to individual level variables, scholars of extremism have also emphasized the role of social psychological factors, such identity and belonging processes.[18] One theoretical framework that has explored the psychological motivations behind extremism is significance quest theory (SQT).[19] According to this theory, extreme beliefs and actions reflect means of obtaining or restoring an individual’s experience of personal significance and identity.[20] Indeed, the experience of significant loss (e.g., experiences of humiliation, rejection, perceived relative deprivation, and injustice) predicts right-wing extreme attitudes and intentions.

Recent work has demonstrated that quest for significance can indeed lead to extremism[21]and motivate people to self-sacrifice for a political cause.[22] For instance, using a sample of Dutch respondents, scholars[23] demonstrated that psychological distress (e.g., perceived deprivation) stimulates adherence to far right ideology, which in turn predicts support for right-wing extremist violence and violent intentions.[24] Moreover, a study using a sample of white Americans with Republican affiliation[25] showed that perceived psychological distress predicted stronger willingness to violently persecute political out-groups. Effects on these extremist tendencies were largely mediated by people’s increased closeness with their political leader.[26]In other words, the more psychological distress people experience, the more they identified with their political leader, which in turn made them more willing to use violence against those identified as threats by this leader.[27]

In short, this shit is a concern and is being studied the world over.

You, m.Knox and most of your nutbag brethren here are not unique. You all fit into a pretty tight profile.

BTW, I could list dozens of studies from across academia and the entire political spectrum. They all land in a fairly tight circle.

When are you going to come clean that you lost your job, your wife left you for a more vital person and your house was repossessed?

BW Lion

Apr 9, 2020
You're projecting. I’m not an angry nutbag. I am not a victim. You are.

Read the studies. I can give you Mitre and Rand Corp studies too.
But you are clearly envious of others. Not me, per se, but most all others who have more than you.