How the DNC Used a Bioweapon to Steal the Election

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
Great read from bioclandestine’s substack:

“Now that we’ve all seen 2000 Mules from the ground level, let’s look at it from 40,000 feet. Let’s discuss how this piece fits into the overall puzzle, and how it is directly associated with C19 and Putin attacking the 30+ US biolabs in Ukraine.

What made this method of voter fraud possible? MAIL-IN VOTING. As a result of media generated fear over C19. We all remember the Dems foaming at the mouth over Trump’s pushback on mail-in voting. The only way their plan works, is if the Dems were able to abuse emergency powers to install mail-in voting, in the event of an emergency. So what did they do to ensure they won the election? The created an emergency.

As we all saw in my thread on the FOIA emails, the world’s top virologists, biologists and immunologists, concluded that C19 was created in a lab. A lab that was run by the US NIH. And all of this was covered up by left-wing political bureaucrats, Fauci and Collins.

So a leftist run agency in the US Government was circumventing congressional oversight to modify pathogens in foreign countries. One of these pathogens “got out”, which enabled the democrats to abuse emergency powers to implement mass mail-in voting, which allowed for them to subvert elections with the methods outlined in 2000 Mules.

Now does it make sense as to why Biden/Obama/DNC, using Hunter Biden as a proxy, via Rosemont Seneca, funneled US DoD money to Hunter Biden’s bio company Metabiota and other Biolabs in Ukraine? The DNC and globalists are all directly involved in biological gain of function research on pathogens. And the result of one getting out just so happened to benefit the DNC and Globalists on all fronts. And they just so happen to have a nationwide network of ballot harvesting and trafficking mules at the ready, in liberal cities, in key swing states. And the plan solely relies on mass mail-in voting in order to carry out.

Now does it make sense as to why Putin is attacking US biological facilities near his border? And why China, Russia, India, Brazil, Mexico and Gabon all voted at the UN Security Council, that the US biological network needs to be investigated…

This is why the media and the Dems are so worried about Ukraine. This is why the fact checkers and the left-wing media machine are still denying the existence of US labs in Ukraine at all. This is why the Dems wanted to send US troops to Ukraine to defend these labs. Because their bio capabilities are what allows them to retain power over the People. Stealing elections, implementing a police state, force vaccinating, censorship of political dissent under the guise of public health. C19 gave them the power to do whatever they wanted.

Did the DNC have another “variant” planned for release before the midterms so they could do it again? Did Putin know about it? Is that one of the reasons Russia targeted and attacked our Biolabs? Is that why Victoria Nuland and the rest of the DNC are terrified of their “research” falling into Russia’s hands?

Soon, they will start pushing for mass mail in voting again for the midterms. Watch. It’s their only way. The only question is, will it work this time?

-Clandestine”

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
it appears (and I hasten to add you have to make up your own mind if they are real or false) from documents that were seen online the US were using diplomatic pouches to move blood samples and more through embassies in Ukraine and I guess onwards. It also seems that where the biolabs are along the border, certain small scale outbreaks of serious, exotic viruses took place and deaths amongst the local population occurred. Going further, it seems that these labs were specifically targeting certain Russian ethnic genes, with several release mechanisms trialled from mosquitoes to ducks in which to carry these into Russia.

I believe the Russians also had intelligence that a massive attack by Azov into the Donetsk region was planned for the 25th Feb 2022, which is why they went in 1 day before, and explains why they were there.

As for the mail in voting debacle, Pelosi was in China (IIRC) on the 11th/12th Jan 2020, with the first supposed case of CV19 by a person entering the Country via Tacoma airport in Seattle. But let us not also loose sight of the University of Chapel Hill, Fort Detterick in all of this as well!

CV19 was used (released from where is up for debate) to bring in mail in voting, which was the cover for the massive voter fraud imo.

Hunter Biden's connection with Metabiota is well known, as is the company Black and Veatch, but did you also know that when China Joe was VP in 2012 his brother mysteriously got asked to head up a start up (off spin) company Hill International which 6 months after it formed got awarded a massive contract in Iraq to build "affordable homes" from the DoD despite zero experience. The contract was worth 1.5 Billion dollars, but to no one's surprise months later the company folded, the 4 directors split (approx) 750 million dollars between the 4 of them, and no affordable homes were ever built! This family, along with many others has been raping the tax payers of billions of dollars for years!

ram2020

Jul 29, 2013
It's easy to call people conspiratorial right wing nuts, and you'll continue to be called that, but I don't think what you post above is purely fiction. The timing of the release of Covid 19, the fact that the economy was doing well and the overwhelming thought circa 2018 was that Trump would cruise to reelection. Then covid, weirdly it came from a wet market in Wuhan of all places, a town where we were sending millions to develop a infectious bat coronavirus is released. Fauci telling people "dont wear masks, this is nothing to worry about." Pelosi stopping in NYC telling people to live their lives, go to movies, etc. Come to find out it was created in a lab.....the leverage it provided the dems to assert power and fundamentally alter election laws and process. I'm not suggesting this happened the way you describe above, but it is way too coincidental for me to believe this was all happenstance.

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
I posted that my wife went to both Wisconsin and Erie PA in post-election reviews. I posted, on this very board, that there was no way to ID fraud because the chain of custody was simply destroyed by COVID-related main in ballots and drop boxes. I believe I posted this within a week of the actual election.

bdgan

May 29, 2008
Great read from bioclandestine’s substack:

“Now that we’ve all seen 2000 Mules from the ground level, let’s look at it from 40,000 feet. Let’s discuss how this piece fits into the overall puzzle, and how it is directly associated with C19 and Putin attacking the 30+ US biolabs in Ukraine.

What made this method of voter fraud possible? MAIL-IN VOTING. As a result of media generated fear over C19. We all remember the Dems foaming at the mouth over Trump’s pushback on mail-in voting. The only way their plan works, is if the Dems were able to abuse emergency powers to install mail-in voting, in the event of an emergency. So what did they do to ensure they won the election? The created an emergency.

As we all saw in my thread on the FOIA emails, the world’s top virologists, biologists and immunologists, concluded that C19 was created in a lab. A lab that was run by the US NIH. And all of this was covered up by left-wing political bureaucrats, Fauci and Collins.

So a leftist run agency in the US Government was circumventing congressional oversight to modify pathogens in foreign countries. One of these pathogens “got out”, which enabled the democrats to abuse emergency powers to implement mass mail-in voting, which allowed for them to subvert elections with the methods outlined in 2000 Mules.

Now does it make sense as to why Biden/Obama/DNC, using Hunter Biden as a proxy, via Rosemont Seneca, funneled US DoD money to Hunter Biden’s bio company Metabiota and other Biolabs in Ukraine? The DNC and globalists are all directly involved in biological gain of function research on pathogens. And the result of one getting out just so happened to benefit the DNC and Globalists on all fronts. And they just so happen to have a nationwide network of ballot harvesting and trafficking mules at the ready, in liberal cities, in key swing states. And the plan solely relies on mass mail-in voting in order to carry out.

Now does it make sense as to why Putin is attacking US biological facilities near his border? And why China, Russia, India, Brazil, Mexico and Gabon all voted at the UN Security Council, that the US biological network needs to be investigated…

This is why the media and the Dems are so worried about Ukraine. This is why the fact checkers and the left-wing media machine are still denying the existence of US labs in Ukraine at all. This is why the Dems wanted to send US troops to Ukraine to defend these labs. Because their bio capabilities are what allows them to retain power over the People. Stealing elections, implementing a police state, force vaccinating, censorship of political dissent under the guise of public health. C19 gave them the power to do whatever they wanted.

Did the DNC have another “variant” planned for release before the midterms so they could do it again? Did Putin know about it? Is that one of the reasons Russia targeted and attacked our Biolabs? Is that why Victoria Nuland and the rest of the DNC are terrified of their “research” falling into Russia’s hands?

Soon, they will start pushing for mass mail in voting again for the midterms. Watch. It’s their only way. The only question is, will it work this time?

-Clandestine”
Mail in voting is OK with the proper controls like ID and signature verification. No same day registration. No harvesting.

McCloudersportLion

Sep 5, 2019
The Darpa lab Fauci funding site may or may not have been in pursuit of weapons so can't so conspiracy ahead that it was bio weapon. I won't weigh in on stolen elections because Narcos Mexico Season 2 is only TV for flamboyants anyway.

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
The Darpa lab Fauci funding site may or may not have been in pursuit of weapons so can't so conspiracy ahead that it was bio weapon. I won't weigh in on stolen elections because Narcos Mexico Season 2 is only TV for flamboyants anyway.
I agree. I don't think they were creating bioweapons but I do believe they were going gain of function research and it leaked . Of course, the reason why it was being done in China (and Ukrain) is because it was illegal in every nation that wasn't corrupt (so the corrupt elements of our govt funded it).

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
I agree. I don't think they were creating bioweapons but I do believe they were going gain of function research and it leaked . Of course, the reason why it was being done in China (and Ukrain) is because it was illegal in every nation that wasn't corrupt (so the corrupt elements of our govt funded it).
Meh...IMO the only reason to do gain of function research is to create bioweapons under the guise of "protection." There's a reason why this "research" was banned in the U.S..

Jason1743

Jan 23, 2006
Jane Fonda called covid "God's gift to the left".
141215-jane-fonda-01.jpg

indynittany

Feb 21, 2005
What's the difference?

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
What's the difference?
I am not a virolugist. I can understand that genetically altered viruses might be valuable in studying what viruses the world can anticipate. That doesn't mean it was intended to be a weapon. A virus as a weapon, as we saw, went worldwide. I am not sure what any individual or group of individuals hoped to gain because many of their own parished and more will.

Reactions: bourbon n blues

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
I am not a virolugist. I can understand that genetically altered viruses might be valuable in studying what viruses the world can anticipate. That doesn't mean it was intended to be a weapon. A virus as a weapon, as we saw, went worldwide. I am not sure what any individual or group of individuals hoped to gain because many of their own parished and more will.
It was intended, maybe not by those who worked on it, or all. But certain folk see the potential for weaponry. I have self defense oriented friends. You'd be surprised what they can use as a weapon.

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
It was intended, maybe not by those who worked on it, or all. But certain folk see the potential for weaponry. I have self defense oriented friends. You'd be surprised what they can use as a weapon.
It would seem to me to be a doomsday weapon. Unless you had the vaccine or cure, releasing a virus is just as likely to kill the people releasing it as those intended victims.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
so you feel like some Dr. Evil wanted to kill people that are fat and over 65?
Again you're not grasping it. Kill? they didn't give a crap about the body count, they cared about the effects from the release. Think terrorism, it's to disrupt the functioning of your enemy, weaken their economy, exploit their weaknesses.
We have a lot of people in this country that are very unhealthy. Take away our medical care from those folk and how well do they do? Poorly, the same way they did against covid. How many times did people say about how their healthy friend was stricken with covid and we find out they had 2,3 co morbidities? Conditions that were controlled by meds of course.
Docs often call these people healthy, I disagree. Even if their conditions are managed well and with meds they are asymptomatic too me they aren't healthy.
Add all that up and look at the last two years , mull it over a bit and then think again if it was a weapon was it effective?

Reactions: WeR0206

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
Again you're not grasping it. Kill? they didn't give a crap about the body count, they cared about the effects from the release. Think terrorism, it's to disrupt the functioning of your enemy, weaken their economy, exploit their weaknesses.
We have a lot of people in this country that are very unhealthy. Take away our medical care from those folk and how well do they do? Poorly, the same way they did against covid. How many times did people say about how their healthy friend was stricken with covid and we find out they had 2,3 co morbidities? Conditions that were controlled by meds of course.
Docs often call these people healthy, I disagree. Even if their conditions are managed well and with meds they are asymptomatic too me they aren't healthy.
Add all that up and look at the last two years , mull it over a bit and then think again if it was a weapon was it effective?
OK, but not buying it. Fauci is no youngster. And in killing theirs, you kill your own too. It doesn't make much sense. USA is 19th in deaths per capita and that list is lead by many Eastern European countries. And if anyone is suggesting China did this on purpose, China is being horrifically affected now.

I just don't see who the "they" is nor what their motivation could have been.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
OK, but not buying it. Fauci is no youngster. And in killing theirs, you kill your own too. It doesn't make much sense. USA is 19th in deaths per capita and that list is lead by many Eastern European countries. And if anyone is suggesting China did this on purpose, China is being horrifically affected now.

You're thinking like a normal person, China doesn't care about their people, they're cattle to them and Fauci would believe it wouldn't affect him. And I'm not saying Fauci, more the Chinese government.
And do you believe that if certain elite folk got this they would not give them the best care potentially suing things they claimed were not very effective?
Remember it's not jsut age, but weight , BP, diabetes, auto immune diseases etc that all affect outcomes.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
It would seem to me to be a doomsday weapon. Unless you had the vaccine or cure, releasing a virus is just as likely to kill the people releasing it as those intended victims.
This isn’t ebola. They’ve known since 2005 that HCQ inhibits replication of SARS virus. This below study was published in the NIH’s own journal. Do you really think they were unaware of it?

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16115318 (Chloroquine is a Potent Inhibitor of SARS Coronavirus Infection & Spread covid19)

SARS-COV2 is 80% similar.

They’ve also known since at least 2017 that ivermectin inhibits RNA viruses of all kinds (flu, coronavirus, etc.):

https://www.nature.com/articles/ja201711 (Ivermectin: enigmatic multifaceted ‘wonder’ drug continues to surprise and exceed expectations)

Then there’s good ol’ vitamin D which is a powerful immune modulator.

gjbankos

Jan 16, 2006

Do you think China cares about their own people? No, they don't care.

jjw165

Jan 18, 2005
Maybe or maybe not but it is killing their economy and it is getting worse by the day.
True. The virus isn’t killing their economy currently as much as the government is though. It’s the CCP’s totalitarian response with shutdowns. They would rather self inflict damage to their economy and citizenry then change course in their containment strategy. The #1 factor of a totalitarian regime is to maximize power and control not to develop ingenious solutions to novel problems. JMO but I think the CCP is comfortable with a certain level of slow growth or contraction in their economy. They also understand that they hold leverage with their robust manufacturing. They can make other countries suffer as well when they reintroduce lockdowns that disrupt supply chains. The elites, in their government of course, will not suffer.

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
True. The virus isn’t killing their economy currently as much as the government is though. It’s the CCP’s totalitarian response with shutdowns. They would rather self inflict damage to their economy and citizenry then change course in their containment strategy. The #1 factor of a totalitarian regime is to maximize power and control not to develop ingenious solutions to novel problems. JMO but I think the CCP is comfortable with a certain level of slow growth or contraction in their economy. They also understand that they hold leverage with their robust manufacturing. They can make other countries suffer as well when they reintroduce lockdowns that disrupt supply chains. The elites, in their government of course, will not suffer.
Agreed....but more evidence the virus wasn't made as a weapon, at least by China. If so, it was poorly planned and hasn't turned out as they'd like.

Reactions: jjw165

joeaubie21

Oct 13, 2021
How it went.

Obidens supporters went into poor areas promising things like $400 a month disability increases and the same with welfare. Morons fell for this BS.

None of this came to fruition. But now we have creepy Joe and Kamala the Ugandan giant.

Fart.

Latest posts