How the Biden Admin Created an Open Border

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Their is only one reason why the left allows illegal immigration. They need more cult members.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...kas-the-data-show-the-southern-border-is-open

Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas wants voters to believe that the southern border is secure. But the available data show the exact opposite. The border is wide open — and migrants know it.

“What happens now is individuals are either expelled under the Title 42 authority or they are placed in immigration enforcement proceedings,” Mayorkas told CNN's Dana Bash this month. “And they are removed if they do not have a valid claim under our law to remain. And so the border is not open.”

If only that were true. The reality is that those arrested at the southern border who are not turned away under Title 42 are released into the country to go wherever they please. Importantly, Mayorkas confirmed to Fox News's Bret Baier that over 1 million migrants have been caught and released into the United States since President Joe Biden took office.

Many of these migrants do show up in immigration court to file asylum claims, but asylum cases take years to complete. The current average is 4 1/2 years. By the time their asylum claims are decided — they're usually rejected — the migrants in question are no longer a priority for deportation. That's because, under enforcement guidelines issued by Mayorkas, migrants whose only offense is illegally crossing the border more than a year and a half ago are not a priority for removal.

Biden’s decision not to deport migrants in this category is a big reason why deportations fell to a record low, 59,011, in the president's first year in office.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Paola is actually catch. Same MO.

I have to wonder if Catch passed. He was, self admittedly, overweight and diabetic. If he got the COVID, he'd be in that higher risk group.

I liked Catch, but man was he a one trick pony. It was like he had a big ass tool box with only one tool in it. Gubmint spending on infrastructure.

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
I have to wonder if Catch passed. He was, self admittedly, overweight and diabetic. If he got the COVID, he'd be in that higher risk group.

I liked Catch, but man was he a one trick pony. It was like he had a big ass tool box with only one tool in it. Gubmint spending on infrastructure.

I always liked Catch too, but he dove me nuts reading his posts.

Each post had a repetitive theme that somehow eventhing negative was because of Republican policies and everything positive was because of big government Democrat policies, despite the obvious facts to the contrary. And when you provided logic and reason, and even when the facts overwhelming supported your position, he would deny the obvious, never directly support his position, ask you irrelevant, misdirected, and leading questions, and spew a breathtaking level of pure pablum.

To engage with Catch with an intellectually honest conversation was impossible and would tie you up in an endless loop of irrelevant and meaningless nonsense that would never end and would lead nowhere.

And he was relentless and insane in his denials and his quest to engage you in what I called a “Catch Loop” as it reminded me of a never ending “do loop” that I experienced when I took computer science back in the day. I honestly think he just liked to continue to post absolute nonsense to tie you up forever in a ridiculous and insane back and forth. A total waste of time and effort, and that’s why I stopped trying to engage in any meaningful exchange with him.

The only other poster that is as painful and insane to engage in any meaningful and intellectually honest conversation with is JeffClear. In fact, sometimes I think JeffClear is Catch50.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003

Each post had a repetitive theme that somehow eventhing negative was because of Republican policies and everything positive was because of big government Democrat policies, despite the obvious facts to the contrary. And when you provided logic and reason, and even when the facts overwhelming supported your position, he would deny the obvious, never directly support his position, ask you irrelevant, misdirected, and leading questions, and spew a breathtaking level of pure pablum.

To engage with Catch with an intellectually honest conversation was impossible and would tie you up in an endless loop of irrelevant and meaningless nonsense that would never end and would lead nowhere.

And he was relentless and insane in his denials and his quest to engage you in what I called a “Catch Loop” as it reminded me of a never ending “do loop” that I experienced when I took computer science back in the day. I honestly think he just liked to continue to post absolute nonsense to tie you up forever in a ridiculous and insane back and forth. A total waste of time and effort, and that’s why I stopped trying to engage in any meaningful exchange with him.

The only other poster that is as painful and insane to engage in any meaningful and intellectually honest conversation with is JeffClear. In fact, sometimes I think JeffClear is Catch50.

LOL... I called it the "Catch Vortex"... Round and round and round she goes, where she stops nobody knows. Back in thread view, you could always tell a post Catch was involved in. It would go "Southeast".

Reactions: psuted

KnightWhoSaysNit

Jul 19, 2010

I don't know, this kind of describes every thread with a leftist on this board. They have no evidence to support any claim. Every policy area is so bad that all they can do is throw up dust to obstruct clarity.

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state

And that is exactly Paolilion.