ADVERTISEMENT

How much would it cost PSU to get Jeff Stoutland to evaluate our O-line?

19333lion

Jan 30, 2016
The guy is an awesome O-line coach and I'm certain he can evaluate both talent and scheme.

It would be much more than a dream to get him to coach here. That would require a miracle. Still, I wonder if pro guys ever get temporary gigs as off-season advisors/analysts? Franklin HAS to do something out of the ordinary to fix the chronic problem of our offensive line. Calling Mike Munchak too!!

Reactions: EPC FAN
The guy is an awesome O-line coach and I'm certain he can evaluate both talent and scheme.

It would be much more than a dream to get him to coach here. That would require a miracle. Still, I wonder if pro guys ever get temporary gigs as off-season advisors/analysts? Franklin HAS to do something out of the ordinary to fix the chronic problem of our offensive line. Calling Mike Munchak too!!

I doubt it would cost that much. The RPO needs to be called way less frequently.... Yurchick needs to run his offense.

Junk the bloody RPO crap. Quarterbacks are not made to be hammered as often as the PSU QBs have been. McSorley was beaten up by the time he departed and Clifford is too.

Reactions: bison13
I'm not a fan of the RPO. It is a good passing offense, not so much for the running game. That offense is one reason our OL doesn't seem to run block well.

Reactions: aworsnup
I'm not a fan of the RPO. It is a good passing offense, not so much for the running game. That offense is one reason our OL doesn't seem to run block well.
It’s time to bring back Spread HD!

Stoutland was on his way back to Bama, before Howie realized he would lose him if he didn't pony up big bucks. This guy is the greatest position coach in the NFL. He literally saved the Eagles season by coaching his guys, and their replacements, into the #1 rated rushing offense in the NFL.

He's not going to Penn State. This guy is a savant.

Reactions: aworsnup
ADVERTISEMENT