ADVERTISEMENT

How Low Will It Go (Stock Market)

They should federalize the California ports which handles 40% of our goods. Then we could have those ports going 24/7 instead of clocking out after eight hours.
Forget looking to the Dems for solutions. They only know how to call people racists.
yeah, Mayor Pete has been a colossal failure as Transportation secretary. There are massive issues with ports and unloading and huge issues in the trucking industry, so besides rail, two of the three main legs of transportation in complete disarray yet nothing helpful from this admin.

I think it is ridiculous to think that one year plus of Biden administration has resulted in all the chaos that has been described. Listening to some very conservative commentators who have said that what we are experiencing today was set into place for the past ten years or more. This did not "just happen." That is absurd. I have acquaintances who are very wealthy and they never had it financially as good as under Trump. I have friends and patients who live from paycheck to paycheck. So I guess it is in the eyes of the beholder. By the way, no comment on the abortion issue?
Why comment or bring up issues that have nothing to do with the topic? It's obvious you are doing that and attempting to get others off the topic because the very sharp inflection point of record gas prices and record inflation is undeniably due to democrat control of the white house, senate, and house. The policies which caused the inflection are well documented and are exactly what the democrats promised to you, their useful idiot. And now upon seeing the obvious consequences of your vote, you are looking for any deflection.

But it is you, the democrat voter, that is the sole reason that things have gotten so undeniably bad. It is you, the democrat voter that is forcing families to choose whether to malnourish their children or fill up the tank to get to work. It is you, the democrat voter that has pushed tens of millions of Americans into poverty. Some elements of conditions may have been building over time, the economy is complex and highly integrated. But with 100% certainty, you voted for the catalysts that undeniably triggered the sharp inflection in gas prices and inflation that is suffocating families.

You did that. With your pie in the sky disconnects from reality failings to see how ending fossil fuels without establashed viable alternatives, and you democrats are still shutting down oil and gas leases even as Americans suffer. You democrats continued to spend trillions and would have spent trillions more without Manchin after it was obvious that inflation had become a huge problem. You did that.

Take my challenge then. Go to gas stations and grocery checkouts and hold a sign that says I voted democrat and our policies are making your life better. I dare you. Own what you did.

Last edited:
We have Herschel Walker running for the Senate - endorsed by our illustrious past president. Don't confuse Herschel with John Urschel. One is a genuine genius. The other was a guy who played for Georgia and we beat him for the National Championship in 1982. I would rather have Curt Warner run!! We have Republicans banning abortions all over the country. You get raped and you must carry that fetus for nine months - everyday a reminder of what happened to you. Yeah, we are the whackos. You had a past president that would not give arms to Ukraine unless they blew some exaggerated story on Joe Biden's son. Yeah, we are the whackos. And of course, guns don't kill people. As a gun owner, mine won't. But obviously letting any whacko purchase a gun - then guns do kill. I have to pass a test to drive a car - but we don't want background checks and want to give any idiot the right to carry concealed weapons. That way they can shoot up a bar or restaurant when they get a snoot full. I am a conservative, but I refuse to join the legions of immature, low intelligence whackos. The monopolies in the oil industry and the baby formula industry (Abbott) were in place way before Biden came on board. The oil companies just announced the greatest profits in their history. Yet, many can't afford a tank of gas! We are run by WHORES who have one concern --- reelection AT ANY COST!! They will sell their souls to the devil to get reelected. Please, TERM LIMITS!! Make them work again and struggle like the rest of us.
Agree we need term limits, but those in Congress control that unless individual states can step in and pass legislation to place term limits on their own U.S. Senators and Congressional Reps. Not sure about the constitutionality of such legislation should it be attempted. Would it least be a warning Salvo to career politicians?

Agree we need term limits, but those in Congress control that unless individual states can step in and pass legislation to place term limits on their own U.S. Senators and Congressional Reps. Not sure about the constitutionality of such legislation should it be attempted. Would it least be a warning Salvo to career politicians?
It would be an uphill battle. At one point in time, you could believe that our elected representatives would have the decency and sense of responsibility to flag and country to do the right thing. Differences were honest disagreements and the two parties kept each other in check. That has not existed for some time. Most of them are bought by big money or whatever will get them reelected. They are owned by their own greed. Look at how immediately after 1/6, many senators were outraged and expressed their sense of dismay. They were willing to assign blame. Then a few weeks later, after being worked over by their cronies and supporters - they totally change their tune. And, to add insult to injury, they think no one noticed their dramatic change!

• Haha
Reactions: Ski
I just checked the record books.....

Prior to Covid…..the Census Bureau’s report on “Income and Poverty in the United States” for 2019 ……

Real median household income grew to $68,703 in 2019, an impressive 6.8% increase over 2018. ……the largest one-year increase in median income on record going back to 1967.

It was also 45 percent more growth in a single year ($4,379) ……for reference Obama/Biden produced in their entire 8 years in office ($3,021).

Trump’s first three years, the economic benefits were widespread. While the overall growth rate was 6.8%, real median income grew by an even greater 7.9% for Black Americans, 7.1% for Hispanic Americans, and 10.6% for Asian Americans. All record highs as were the new income levels for each of these groups.

Trump tax cuts benefitted only the rich, well, they were false. As incomes grew in 2019, the poverty rate plummeted 1.3 percentage points to a 60 year low of 10.5%. This was the largest reduction in poverty in over 50 years. It lifted over 4.1 million people out of poverty, the largest yearly decrease since 1966. Just for comparison purposes, over the Obama/Biden era, the number of people living in poverty increased by 787,000

Minority groups again experienced the largest improvements. While the overall poverty rate declined 1.3 percentage points, Black poverty fell by 2.0 percentage points, Hispanic poverty fell by 1.8, and Asian poverty fell by 2.8.

According to the White House Council of Economic Advisers (CEA) “the poverty rate fell to an all-time record low for every race and ethnic group in 2019.”

Child poverty
decreased to 14.4 percent, the lowest child poverty rate observed since 1973 ……. down 18 percent at the end of the Obama/Biden era.

Over the Trump administration’s first three years, between 2016 and 2019, real median household income increased 9.2% while the economy lifted 6.6 million people out of poverty. That’s the largest 3-year poverty reduction for the start of any presidency since the initial drop in 1964 when the War on Poverty began.

Since 2016, the economy has lifted 1.2 million black Americans out of poverty, the largest reduction on record for the first 3 years of any presidency.

Trump’s economic policies benefit only the rich, it must have increased. Well, it didn’t.

income inequality declined for the second consecutive year as the share of income held by the bottom 20 percent of earners increased by 2.4 percent.

The Census Bureau’s Income and Poverty report for 2019 has set a new standard by which to measure economic success once the pandemic ends.

These are things he said he would do and he did them. It is fine that you don’t like them. He accomplished a lot of things they were things that YOU did not deem important and that is ok.

He promised and delivered tax cuts

He promised and delivered on getting us out of the Paris Accord

He promised to reduce unnecessary and expensive regulations by repealing 2 benefits for every 1 created.

He promised to eliminate business restrictions and grow the economic. He did historically.

He has eliminated 8 benefits for every 1 created.

He promised and delivered to name conservative, constitution supporting judges to the Supreme Court and he delivered including over 200 judges and 3 supreme court judges.

He promised to bomb Isis into obliteration and he did.

He promised to reduce the number of troops in the ME and he did.

He promised to get tough with China on trade and he did

He promised to renegotiate NAFTA and he did

He promised to cancel Obama’s one sided deal with Cuba and he did

He promised to take no salary for the job and he didn’t.

He promised no cuts to social security and there wasnt.

He promised to end the defense sequester and rebuild the military and he did.

He promised to increase veterans healthcare and he did.

He promised to put a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying for foreign governments and he hdid.

He promised to require the use of American made steel for US infrastructure projects and he did.

He promised to create a rule change that would stop the Federal Government from paying Planned Parenthood for abortions and he did.

He promised to ensure funding for historic black colleges and he did. He promised to make NATO countries pay for more for their own defense and he did.

He promised to limit legal immigration and he did.

The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act signed into law by Trump doubled the maximum amount of the child tax credit available to parents and lifted the income limits so more people could claim it. * It also created a new tax credit for other dependents.

* In 2018, President Trump signed into law a $2.4 billion funding increase for the Child Care and Development Fund, providing a total of $8.1 billion to States to fund child care for low-income families.

* The Child and Dependent Care Tax Credit (CDCTC) signed into law by Trump provides a tax credit equal to 20-35% of child care expenses, $3,000 per child & $6,000 per family + Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) allow you to set aside up to $5,000 in pre-tax $ to use for child care.

He promised no foreign wars or unnecessary altercations. DID it

He brokered 4 Middle East peace alliances receiving 4 Nobel Peace prize nominations. He did not promise this…. People minimize this but no other president has been able to do this or come close to this. If it was so easy certainly other presidents could have accomplished it/

He killed Solemani and Bagdadhi who were highest ranking persons on worlds terrorist list.

He mean tweet which hurt a lot of very soft weak individual.. HE DID..
That was awesome, dude. Need to save it and use it whenever a Trump hater raises their hand.

Never saw a President attack so many issues all simultaneously and get so much done so quickly. And he did it all while being constantly and mercilessly attacked by the 🤡 Party, it’s union stooges, it’s tools in the media, big tech, academia, and the entertainment industry. Oh yeah.....and his own party.

It would be an uphill battle. At one point in time, you could believe that our elected representatives would have the decency and sense of responsibility to flag and country to do the right thing. Differences were honest disagreements and the two parties kept each other in check. That has not existed for some time. Most of them are bought by big money or whatever will get them reelected. They are owned by their own greed. Look at how immediately after 1/6, many senators were outraged and expressed their sense of dismay. They were willing to assign blame. Then a few weeks later, after being worked over by their cronies and supporters - they totally change their tune. And, to add insult to injury, they think no one noticed their dramatic change!
I would have no problem wearing a shirt saying "Registered Independent, voted Republican. Don't blame me" or "First time voting straight Republican ticket, don't blame me".

Will you wear something saying something to the effect of "I vote Democrat. Our policies are improving your life."? I doubt it. You don't want accountability for what you did to the rest of us let alone your own family. Misdirection anonymously posted on a social media site is about as far as you go.

They should federalize the California ports which handles 40% of our goods. Then we could have those ports going 24/7 instead of clocking out after eight hours.
Forget looking to the Dems for solutions. They only know how to call people racists.
You really need to learn a little about CA law which is largely causing these problems. Look into the laws regarding contractors. There are lots of truck drivers that are independent contractors. Go do some research before spouting off.

Reactions: The Spin Meister
Every gas station, every grocery store, every business should have a sign announcing a new policy.....”Attention to all that voted for Biden. You will be charged a 20% surcharge that will be used to help others harmed by his policies. Since you voted for these policies you should be happy to subsidize others.”

You are partially right. We need to get the extremes out of government. 70 plus percent of Americans are moderates and lie within one standard deviation of the mean when broken down by issue. Nearly 80% within 2 yet elected officials representative of the other 20% control congress.
You have identified my pet peeve. Both parties have drifted to extreme positions at opposite poles of the political spectrum --- yet neither represents the views of a majority of Americans who are neither far right or far left. So we get Trump vs. Harris (or whoever), and the overwhelming majority of Americans prefer (c) --- none of the above. Both political parties are embarrassingly inept and care only about partisan politics and getting re-elected. We'll never have term limits because Congress, not "we the people" makes that decision. IMO this country is in big trouble.

Yeah, he lowered taxes on the wealthy and spent like crazy. Simply, the Republicans tell you they are going to eat like parakeets (taxes), then they try to shit like elephants!!!! Huge deficits. Huge national debt under Trump. Please check the. record books - don't take my word. The economy had been flying way before Trump got into office. Dow went from around 11000 under Bush to almost 20000 under Obama. The discrepancy in wealth was massive under Trump. And, Trump was Putin's bitch and you know that is true. Trump also wanted to pull out of NATO.
He spent like crazy and still wasn't able to outspend the Biden administration. And remember, Biden isn't done yet. It's going to get worse. Come back and let's talk in a couple years.

Why comment or bring up issues that have nothing to do with the topic? It's obvious you are doing that and attempting to get others off the topic because the very sharp inflection point of record gas prices and record inflation is undeniably due to democrat control of the white house, senate, and house. The policies which caused the inflection are well documented and are exactly what the democrats promised to you, their useful idiot. And now upon seeing the obvious consequences of your vote, you are looking for any deflection.

But it is you, the democrat voter, that is the sole reason that things have gotten so undeniably bad. It is you, the democrat voter that is forcing families to choose whether to malnourish their children or fill up the tank to get to work. It is you, the democrat voter that has pushed tens of millions of Americans into poverty. Some elements of conditions may have been building over time, the economy is complex and highly integrated. But with 100% certainty, you voted for the catalysts that undeniably triggered the sharp inflection in gas prices and inflation that is suffocating families.

You did that. With your pie in the sky disconnects from reality failings to see how ending fossil fuels without establashed viable alternatives, and you democrats are still shutting down oil and gas leases even as Americans suffer. You democrats continued to spend trillions and would have spent trillions more without Manchin after it was obvious that inflation had become a huge problem. You did that.

Take my challenge then. Go to gas stations and grocery checkouts and hold a sign that says I voted democrat and our policies are making your life better. I dare you. Own what you did.
And besides all of that, they did not like being energy independent!

None of which really have to do with Joe. By the way we have record setting low unemployment. We also have record setting high wages. If you were enlightened you would realize that almost all these issues are carry overs from previous administrations. We also have a record setting high debt due to previous policies under the fraud. You should also know that the President has very little to do with the stock market. Most of the covid deaths were a result of not getting on the prevention quick enough. You know -- the no mask, no vaccine whackos
That vaccine where you get it then still get Covid? That one? And I forgot that Trump caused Covid, all his fault, right? Let's see, how many train wreck dumpster fire problems can we just blame on the whack job right conservatives? Inflation, Trump started that? Russia and Putin running unchecked? Again Trump because he was his pal. The stock market, well Joey B has nothing to do with that. Crime? All because the conservatives try to crack down too hard and don't want to spend millions of taxpayer money rehabilitating some creeppy sicko. This country is nowhere under this clueless administration.

We have Herschel Walker running for the Senate - endorsed by our illustrious past president. Don't confuse Herschel with John Urschel. One is a genuine genius. The other was a guy who played for Georgia and we beat him for the National Championship in 1982. I would rather have Curt Warner run!! We have Republicans banning abortions all over the country. You get raped and you must carry that fetus for nine months - everyday a reminder of what happened to you. Yeah, we are the whackos. You had a past president that would not give arms to Ukraine unless they blew some exaggerated story on Joe Biden's son. Yeah, we are the whackos. And of course, guns don't kill people. As a gun owner, mine won't. But obviously letting any whacko purchase a gun - then guns do kill. I have to pass a test to drive a car - but we don't want background checks and want to give any idiot the right to carry concealed weapons. That way they can shoot up a bar or restaurant when they get a snoot full. I am a conservative, but I refuse to join the legions of immature, low intelligence whackos. The monopolies in the oil industry and the baby formula industry (Abbott) were in place way before Biden came on board. The oil companies just announced the greatest profits in their history. Yet, many can't afford a tank of gas! We are run by WHORES who have one concern --- reelection AT ANY COST!! They will sell their souls to the devil to get reelected. Please, TERM LIMITS!! Make them work again and struggle like the rest of us.

If you’re a REAL Doctor, please tell me where you work so I can avoid your medical advice at all costs. You sound like you get all your News from Stephen Colbert and the crying Jimmy Kimmel.

My guess is you told us how bad the vaccines were when Trump was fast-tracking them through Operation Warp Speed, and then turned a 180 the day Biden took Office.

If not for Trump and Operation Warp Speed, based on the galactic ineptitude of your buddies we now have in Office, you guys would probably still have us under lock down.

Oh ya. You DO know that “Russia Gate” was a Hillary invented hoax, and that Hunter’s laptop actually exists, right???? Welcome to 2022.

This too shall pass. Both political parties have been inept, but at least the Dems are trying. I am very worried about price gouging, particularly by the oil industry. It is interesting that the price of gas is skyrocketing, yet the gas they are selling was refined months ago when oil was half the price per barrel. They are reporting the largest profits in their history. Dems passed legislation to stop the gouging, but will never get the votes in the senate where the oil companies have paid off our illustrious senators. A world of WHORES. They could care less about us, only their reelection and power. TERM LIMITS PLEASE!!!!!
Oil companies had huge losses during Covid. Why do you think they decided to wait until now to gouge consumers? Do you think foreign oil companies are gouging consumers in other countries? Their prices are even higher than ours.

Issue we are going to have is inflation is not going to go down as fuel continues to go up. and only way fuel comes down is for the USA to open up the fracking full throttle. And that is not going to happen under Biden so by definition we are going to stay at these insane pricing levels.

And another issue, this whole admin just saying 'go buy an electric car' is just so stupid and I am actually shocked that some of the conservatives and republicans aren't smart enough to talk back that argument. I am all for the greening of the world over time, but if everybody went out today and bought an electric car like the admin says, how long do you think it takes to make that many electric cars. It will take 10-15 years to turn over the cars in the USA to electric, maybe longer. Not like there is a lithium store to go buy the tons of lithium required to make that many batteries. And to get that lithium huge new mines need to be started around the world which literally takes about 3-5 years to get a mine like that into commercial operation. So the admin literally saying the solution to high gas is to buy an electric car is just not even in the realm of believability and I don't understand why more people don't call them out on it.

Issue we are going to have is inflation is not going to go down as fuel continues to go up. and only way fuel comes down is for the USA to open up the fracking full throttle. And that is not going to happen under Biden so by definition we are going to stay at these insane pricing levels.

And another issue, this whole admin just saying 'go buy an electric car' is just so stupid and I am actually shocked that some of the conservatives and republicans aren't smart enough to talk back that argument. I am all for the greening of the world over time, but if everybody went out today and bought an electric car like the admin says, how long do you think it takes to make that many electric cars. It will take 10-15 years to turn over the cars in the USA to electric, maybe longer. Not like there is a lithium store to go buy the tons of lithium required to make that many batteries. And to get that lithium huge new mines need to be started around the world which literally takes about 3-5 years to get a mine like that into commercial operation. So the admin literally saying the solution to high gas is to buy an electric car is just not even in the realm of believability and I don't understand why more people don't call them out on it.
Out of touch solutions are bought by naive voters. The democrat party doesn’t care that their utopian pipe dreams aren't feasible, only that they are believed by their minions. That's what has gotten us to new record gas prices weekly and record inflation.

Another innocent person gunned down on the NYC Subway yesterday with a photo of the attacker. That makes about 10 innocent persons murdered for no reason the past month, including three Police Officers. Where is Joe Biden and his "White Supremacy Bullshit" now?????

Another innocent person gunned down on the NYC Subway yesterday with a photo of the attacker. That makes about 10 innocent persons murdered for no reason the past month, including three Police Officers. Where is Joe Biden and his "White Supremacy Bullshit" now?????
I told my wife this weekend that zero chance we go into a city this summer with the current crime wave. Not for dinner, not to goto a museum, nothing.

I think one of the issues is with Covid, even the crazy's were locked down. Now there is two years of pent up craziness that is all starting to come out now.

Reactions: PSUPride1
I told my wife this weekend that zero chance we go into a city this summer with the current crime wave. Not for dinner, not to goto a museum, nothing.

I think one of the issues is with Covid, even the crazy's were locked down. Now there is two years of pent up craziness that is all starting to come out now.
Cletus, do you live in or near a big city

Is Penn State football being sponsored by Fox News now?
The topic was the cratering stock market which is clearly the result of weekly records for gas prices and out of control inflation. Even the most indoctrinated and dutiful democrats are understanding that this is due directly to democrat policies. Even they know that they voted for it. You should own that if you voted democrat.

It doesn't have anything to do with fox or any other excuse. You did it along with other useful idiots. You voted for candidates that actually told us they would end fossil fuels, then on day 1 shutdown investments costing billions in losses to oil and gas companies, and even today continue to shut down oil and gas leases. They told you they would do this and now that they have, you seem surprised that gas is approaching $5 per gallon, diesel is well over $6, and we are looking at definitely a real double digit record inflation, a bottomless stock market, negative wage growth relative to inflation, a now negative GPD number, and tens of millions of Americans pushed into poverty. You voted for that, not fox news. That was you. The question is if you are capable of learning.

The topic was the cratering stock market which is clearly the result of weekly records for gas prices and out of control inflation. Even the most indoctrinated and dutiful democrats are understanding that this is due directly to democrat policies. Even they know that they voted for it. You should own that if you voted democrat.

It doesn't have anything to do with fox or any other excuse. You did it along with other useful idiots. You voted for candidates that actually told us they would end fossil fuels, then on day 1 shutdown investments costing billions in losses to oil and gas companies, and even today continue to shut down oil and gas leases. They told you they would do this and now that they have, you seem surprised that gas is approaching $5 per gallon, diesel is well over $6, and we are looking at definitely a real double digit record inflation, a bottomless stock market, negative wage growth relative to inflation, a now negative GPD number, and tens of millions of Americans pushed into poverty. You voted for that, not fox news. That was you. The question is if you are capable of learning.
Well said. Many of these progressives are telling us what they are. They identify as democratic socialists and socialists they are. They are turning America into Venezuela. The question is whether democratic voters can see through the media bs. Can our entitled youth see through the bribes.

"And when it comes to the gas prices, we're going through an incredible transition that is taking place that, God willing, when it's over, we'll be stronger and the world will be stronger and less reliant on fossil fuels when this is over," said Biden (5/23/22)
This statement is incredible as there is no transition plan.... No plan for manufacturing solar panels in multiple locations in the US. How about 6 massive solar panel manufacturing plants in the US. No changes in building requirements to require new construction to have panels or new roofs to have solar panels. Nada. Why not a plan to build more nuclear power....Nada. Instead of alienating a guy like Musk... Why not challenge Musk to build an electric car for 40K with the same tech and features of his 70 K car? Nope. Dinglenuts does not even invite him to the conference. How about a plan to capture more wind energy. How about a plan for a national power grid. How about a plan for high speed rail connecting the country? Nada

Dinglenuts just crushes the oil and gas industry hurting Americans and says look at the transition. Transition to what... there is no plan to transition to alternative forms of energy.

This statement is incredible as there is no transition plan.... No plan for manufacturing solar panels in multiple locations in the US. How about 6 massive solar panel manufacturing plants in the US. No changes in building requirements to require new construction to have panels or new roofs to have solar panels. Nada. Why not a plan to build more nuclear power....Nada. Instead of alienating a guy like Musk... Why not challenge Musk to build an electric car for 40K with the same tech and features of his 70 K car? Nope. Dinglenuts does not even invite him to the conference. How about a plan to capture more wind energy. How about a plan for a national power grid. How about a plan for high speed rail connecting the country? Nada

Dinglenuts just crushes the oil and gas industry hurting Americans and says look at the transition. Transition to what... there is no plan to transition to alternative forms of energy.

This "transition" plan, a plan that absolutely nobody has explained, is incredibly destructive to the economy and especially to those Americans of moderate means, those who can't afford a Tesla. If we have honest and fair elections, these policies, and those people supporting them, will be reduced to a permanent minority, and this coming from an independent who despises the GOPe, but finds that the Ds have gone insane.

I just see an end to the fossil fuel supply. Biden has intentionally suicided the industry. Draining the strategic reserves, pulling productive oil permits in US, closing Keystone pipeline, and closing ANWR, and oil embargo against Russia is purposely being done. We now know that there’s a massive diesel oil shortage on east coast. Again, the answer is to break into the strategic reserves. I don’t see an end insight for rising fuel costs which will drive inflation.

We will see a wheat and corn shortage in few months. Ukraine and Russia are responsible for 20 worlds wheat, 10 of worlds corn (or vise versus) and 10/20 worlds fertilizers. That loss corn and wheat is not being replaced by American farmers can’t afford to plant or harvest due to fuel and fertilizer costs. I look for food inflation to go steeply upward after fall harvest into 2023. Going back to Russia, they also supply 10% of worlds building lumber. China’s Covid lockdowns have hit microchip supplies. Drive by you local dealership. You’ll see empty lots. So many supply issues in so many sectors it’s mind numbing. Can’t make money if you don’t have goods.

Read and article yesterday that that stated Walmart, Target, and Amazon are now over staffed. Here come the job cuts! We may see a rise unemployment soon. Think the service and vacation industries are about to get hit. Americans simply won’t have the money.

If the Fed aggressively raises interest rates the whole whole house of cards crashes down. House prices will soon start to fall. House is the only investment out pacing inflation.

This country is about to got thru something we’ve never seen before. What that is I’m not quite sure. It could be as bad as the Great Depression or WWIII, who knows. Politicians have pushed to start WWIII and destroy our way of life.

I just see an end to the fossil fuel supply. Biden has intentionally suicided the industry. Draining the strategic reserves, pulling productive oil permits in US, closing Keystone pipeline, and closing ANWR, and oil embargo against Russia is purposely being done. We now know that there’s a massive diesel oil shortage on east coast. Again, the answer is to break into the strategic reserves. I don’t see an end insight for rising fuel costs which will drive inflation.

We will see a wheat and corn shortage in few months. Ukraine and Russia are responsible for 20 worlds wheat, 10 of worlds corn (or vise versus) and 10/20 worlds fertilizers. That loss corn and wheat is not being replaced by American farmers can’t afford to plant or harvest due to fuel and fertilizer costs. I look for food inflation to go steeply upward after fall harvest into 2023. Going back to Russia, they also supply 10% of worlds building lumber. China’s Covid lockdowns have hit microchip supplies. Drive by you local dealership. You’ll see empty lots. So many supply issues in so many sectors it’s mind numbing. Can’t make money if you don’t have goods.

Read and article yesterday that that stated Walmart, Target, and Amazon are now over staffed. Here come the job cuts! We may see a rise unemployment soon. Think the service and vacation industries are about to get hit. Americans simply won’t have the money.

If the Fed aggressively raises interest rates the whole whole house of cards crashes down. House prices will soon start to fall. House is the only investment out pacing inflation.

This country is about to got thru something we’ve never seen before. What that is I’m not quite sure. It could be as bad as the Great Depression or WWIII, who knows. Politicians have pushed to start WWIII and destroy our way of life.
yeah, between the crazy Zero Covid policy that is shutting down China now for nearly 2 months combine with all the issues with no Russia/Ukraine related raw materials/commodities with the already stressed supply chain and I agree that I think things in Q4 and 2023 are going to get ugly. A recession is a given (I think we are in negative GDP growth now and will see that when they publish the numbers) the only question is how bad will the 2023 recession be. I said it above, we are going to see the baby formula type of shortage across many products in many sectors in 2023 due to supply chain problems.

Didn't Fox News and Russian/Republican facebook memes make everyone on here an expert in virology for the past few years? Now a few hours of Tucker Carlson Tonight and we all have economic degrees? Lol. These issues are massively complex and change daily. People who are experts in these fields don't fully understand it all. It's not a left/right thing unless you want it to be. So when it comes to these issues, as long as people see Fox, CNN, and a few others for what they are (entertainment, not informative), then watch away. The problem is some of you on the right get in way too deep and then we get January 6 and shootings in Buffalo.

Sorry you are paying so much for gas to drive your oversized pickup to Burger King. I would hope there would be more outrage over war, gun violence, hunger, access to clean water and healthcare, etc. Some poor family in Ukraine just had to bury their young son because of a Russian bomb. Perspective.

Didn't Fox News and Russian/Republican facebook memes make everyone on here an expert in virology for the past few years? Now a few hours of Tucker Carlson Tonight and we all have economic degrees? Lol. These issues are massively complex and change daily. People who are experts in these fields don't fully understand it all. It's not a left/right thing unless you want it to be. So when it comes to these issues, as long as people see Fox, CNN, and a few others for what they are (entertainment, not informative), then watch away. The problem is some of you on the right get in way too deep and then we get January 6 and shootings in Buffalo.

Sorry you are paying so much for gas to drive your oversized pickup to Burger King. I would hope there would be more outrage over war, gun violence, hunger, access to clean water and healthcare, etc. Some poor family in Ukraine just had to bury their young son because of a Russian bomb. Perspective.
Funny how the Fox News/ Facebook experts in virology were more accurate than the the CDC, NIH, and WHO. And very strange you can laugh about pickup owners suffering very high energy costs are hurting every single person with the poor and working class being hammered by it.

And where was the outrage when dozens of cities were set on fire, businesses burned and looted, people assaulted? And there is no such thing as gun violence....quit being manipulated by CNN, the D party and others. It’s low life people killing people. When there is no respect for either law or life we get a year of riots, raging crime waves, massive drug abuse, and accelerating murder rates.

Perspective? So we should just shut up and take it because some mother had to bury her son in Ukraine? Seriously?

Last edited:
Funny how the Fox News/ Facebook experts in virology were more accurate than the the CDC, NIH, and WHO. And very strange you can laugh about pickup owners suffering yet high energy costs are hurting every single person with the poor and working class being hammered by it.

And where was the outrage when dozens of cities were set on fire, businesses burned and looted, people assaulted? And there is no such thing as gun violence....quit being manipulated by CNN, the D party and others. It’s low life people killing people. When there is no respect for either law or life we get a year of riots, raging crime waves, massive drug abuse, and accelerating murder rates.

Perspective? So we should just shut up and take it because some mother had to bury her son in Ukraine? Seriously?
Further, Russia seized a period of historically weak US leadership. They were quiet as a church mouse prior to the election. We had a president that wasn't going to permit the Russian aggression. Further, he warned Europe about the Russian pipelines and reliance on Russian fuel while he had the US as a net exporter and energy independent. Democrats created the conditions for Russia and then showed weakness that invited them to go for it. Again, biochem and his fellow democrat voters are the ones with blood on their hands. That Ukrainian family burying their son is the result of his vote.

Further, Russia seized a period of historically weak US leadership. They were quiet as a church mouse prior to the election. We had a president that wasn't going to permit the Russian aggression. Further, he warned Europe about the Russian pipelines and reliance on Russian fuel while he had the US as a net exporter and energy independent. Democrats created the conditions for Russia and then showed weakness that invited them to go for it. Again, biochem and his fellow democrat voters are the ones with blood on their hands. That Ukrainian family burying their son is the result of his vote.
Absolutely spot on. Putin stole Crimea when weak Obama/Biden were in office. When they barely reacted Putin started sending in unmarked troops into the Donbas region. Even ended up shooting down a Malaysian airliner killing over 200 people. Now Biden is back in office and so is war in Ukraine.

Perspective indeed.

Reading through this thread, it is encouraging to see there are still normal, sensible people in this world
Completely agree. In most public forum spaces on the internet, you are often censored for disagreeing, or attempting to post counter information/opinions that don’t support the mainstream political narrative/agenda. Especially in 2020 and 2021, although it’s tempered somewhat, it’s still there. At least the Dems weren’t able to install their minister of truth/disinformation governance board, as they attempted to do a few weeks back.

Reactions: lionbacker
My sister lives in Lower Merion. Why the hell did Philadelphia vote for Krasner because they got what they asked for. People around Philadelphia need to wake up to the insanity of the Dems.
I was pretty surprised he won re-election this past November considering the huge amount of crime in Philly. But the democratic political machine and govt. graft in Philly rivals those of most big cities like NYC, Chicago, etc...so the machine re-elected him. Also a lot of discussion about huge money (talking multi-millions) being poured into his campaign re-election from Soros and other high end democratic progressive donors who want whatever is happening with this whole bail reform and non-prosecution of crime.

Reactions: lionbacker
ADVERTISEMENT