ADVERTISEMENT

How frustrating!

Guy is good at swearing. Punctuates his points with the occasional swear word instead of using it every third word. My kinda potty mouth dude. More impactful.

It would appear the gentleman is not a Scott Frost fan. I hope one of us is not sitting in the bathroom giving a similar speech around midnight on Thursday.

But seriously, that was a pretty crazy move on the on-side kick. Sometimes you can be just a little too clever for your own good.
Up two scores and goes for onside kick is some kind of stupid, and something like Franklin would try. I hope this year Franklin stops taking boneheaded chances.

Reactions: RickinDayton
Up two scores and goes for onside kick is some kind of stupid, and something like Franklin would try. I hope this year Franklin stops taking boneheaded chances.

Honestly, that was my first thought the moment he pulled that crap. That's straight from Franklin's playbook.

Of course, elite coaches have done this stuff, too. But when you're Saban or Dabo, you can afford to pull out a trick here and there. When you're fighting for your life with razor-thin margins for error, probably not.

Reminds me of the dumb ass fake punt in our own territory early in the Citrus Bowl against Kentucky.

Why are UNL fans supposed to care about all his declarative statements? You'd think this a-hole was the second coming of Vince Lombardi the way he speaks - what an arrogant, ignorant putz, his "expert analysis" of UNL's and Frost's performance is based on what precisely? His zero years of playing, or coaching, football at any level? What a sad loser and is a prototypical example (much like similar loudmouth self-declared expert losers on this board) of the sad personality Teddy Roosevelt refers to in his "Man In The Arena" speech.

• Haha
Reactions: The Spin Meister
Why are UNL fans supposed to care about all his declarative statements? You'd think this a-hole was the second coming of Vince Lombardi the way he speaks - what an arrogant, ignorant putz, his "expert analysis" of UNL's and Frost's performance is based on what precisely? His zero years of playing, or coaching, football at any level? What a sad loser and is a prototypical example (much like similar loudmouth self-declared expert losers on this board) of the sad personality Teddy Roosevelt refers to in his "Man In The Arena" speech.
Good to see you around again. Hope all is well.

Yes! All posters should note their playing/coaching experience so that we know how much weight to give their posts. My assumption has always been that none of us knows anything and are talking out of our asses but it's possible that some actually have the knowledge/experience worthy of our attention.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT