ADVERTISEMENT

How do we get DemLion a seat on the BOT?

harrisburg.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: demlion and psu00
Be careful Dem....they may haul you in to the precinct house, for "threatening" the scoundrels! :confused:

Be careful Dem....they may haul you in to the precinct house, for "threatening" the scoundrels! :confused:
"in a bit of creative sentencing, the Judge sentenced demlion to probation conditioned upon taking a class called "how to win friends and influence people in public meetings" taught by Bill Cluck:)

Reactions: FHSPSU67
Re-elect slogan--"Making their free coffee and Danish taste like gall since 2015"

Ideally you could make people like Dambly say, "I don't need this sh!t. I could be GOLFING, and instead I am trapped in here with this loon. I quit!"

Re-elect slogan--"Making their free coffee and Danish taste like gall since 2015"
Ideally you could make people like Dambly say, "I don't need this sh!t. I could be GOLFING, and instead I am trapped in here with this loon. I quit!"
Sometimes that's how this whole Board feels, dem. :D

Reactions: demlion
Sometimes that's how this whole Board feels, dem. :D
I see you working there, gambit. You can't get shut of me that easy. Some trustees get lux box tickets, some get their companies contracts with the University, but all I want is lifetime free posting privileges. Oh, and Tom McAndrew has to suck up to me, but only in public on FB Saturdays.:)

Last edited:
I just realized why you like it dem. The guy in the left foreground, in the miners helmet (in front of the EMS) looks like you!
harrisburg.jpg

Yep, you got it. He needs to extend that finger in the middle a bit more than the others to get a true likeness, though.

Reactions: fairgambit
ADVERTISEMENT