ADVERTISEMENT

How close is Hack to graduating?

PennStateNate

Feb 2, 2014
If he graduates in December, he should honestly transfer.. I am not saying he is 100% not to blame, but I still like him and support him, and would like to see him suceed. Don't see it with CJF

Reactions: EPC FAN
He's a first round pick next spring. He can make the NFL throws. He just needs a system to allow him to do so.

If he graduates in December, he should honestly transfer.. I am not saying he is 100% not to blame, but I still like him and support him, and would like to see him suceed. Don't see it with CJF
How about tomorrow?

Too funny, how everything with you is all about about "Hack"......excuse making and assignment of blame is all about protecting Hack....it isn't about what's best for PSU, it's about what's best for Hack.....blah, blah, blah. Hack sucked today pal -- he missed an easy throw that puts us up 17-0 and then throws what is effectively a pick-6 on a 2nd-&-2 from our own 40 to put Temple ahead 17-10. The game would have been much closer if PSU's 2nd String QB had played - PSU might have even won. The only contributions Hack made were NEGATIVE - maybe he took 10 sacks because he is absolutely unable to "recognize" pressure and blitz packages or get rid of the ball in under 25 seconds. How you figure he is going to play in the NFL when he needs perfect protection for infinity to be effective and is slower than molasses in making decisions OR getting rid of the ball (he's got the diametric opposite of a "quick release") is rather baffling.

Reactions: dukecorey
Too funny, how everything with you is all about about "Hack"......excuse making and assignment of blame is all about protecting Hack....it isn't about what's best for PSU, it's about what's best for Hack.....blah, blah, blah. Hack sucked today pal -- he missed an easy throw that puts us up 17-0 and then throws what is effectively a pick-6 on a 2nd-&-2 from our own 40 to put Temple ahead 17-10. The game would have been much closer if PSU's 2nd String QB had played - PSU might have even won. The only contributions Hack made were NEGATIVE - maybe he took 10 sacks because he is absolutely unable to "recognize" pressure and blitz packages or get rid of the ball in under 25 seconds. How you figure he is going to play in the NFL when he needs perfect protection for infinity to be effective and is slower than molasses in making decisions OR getting rid of the ball (he's got the diametric opposite of a "quick release") is rather baffling.

Coaching aside, Hack was bad today.

Probably will be back next year unless he transfers. What benefit does he have to leave early? Its clear he hasnt finished regressing.

ADVERTISEMENT