ADVERTISEMENT

How bizarre is this?

Fac

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2001
I had left hip replacement surgery on Monday. (am doing great, btw). Today, Saturday, Mrs. Fac goes to a local garden shop to buy some flowers.
She gets to the check out line and the female clerk asks her how her leg is? Mrs. Fac says what? The clerks asks how is your leg, I feel that you have pain shooting up and down your leg. She state that she is a medium. Mrs. Fac says that she is fine but my husband just had hip replacement surgery.

Also, if I was there and she said she was a medium I would have told her I was an Xtra-Large. Pretty strange story though.

I had left hip replacement surgery on Monday. (am doing great, btw). Today, Saturday, Mrs. Fac goes to a local garden shop to buy some flowers.
She gets to the check out line and the female clerk asks her how her leg is? Mrs. Fac says what? The clerks asks how is your leg, I feel that you have pain shooting up and down your leg. She state that she is a medium. Mrs. Fac says that she is fine but my husband just had hip replacement surgery.

Also, if I was there and she said she was a medium I would have told her I was an Xtra-Large. Pretty strange story though.

I believe in mediums but I don't think it is some crazy spirit thing.

Your wife is probably wearing your surgery on her face. And on her body.

She may even be limping partially when she thinks about your surgery.

That's what IMo mediums pick up on.

LdN

Reactions: Fac
I believe in mediums but I don't think it is some crazy spirit thing.

Your wife is probably wearing your surgery on her face. And on her body.

She may even be limping partially when she thinks about your surgery.

That's what IMo mediums pick up on.

LdN
Well, her foot has been hurting her.

My MIL had hers replaced Friday the 6th. Crazy how quickly you can be feeling better from that surgery.

Glad you're doing well.

Reactions: Fac
You gotta keep an eye on those clairvoyants. I was ripped off by one a while back. She was a tiny little thing, not even 5' tall, and she talked a good game. She took me for a good deal of money and the cops are still looking for her.

Yes, you heard that right. There's a small medium at large.

Not sorry. But I'll let myself out.

I have hit the age where if a cashier looked at me and said any part of my body hurt I would tell her she's right because everything hurts. No mystery about this particular medium.

• Haha
Reactions: The Spin Meister
ADVERTISEMENT