• Total voters

Nitt1300

Nov 2, 2008
Amber Heard
iu

Amber Heard
iu

Hard to say - her resume is mostly Johnny Depp - and he’s also crazy. So,
Not sure if her behavior was motivated by having to be married to him, but she went all in (manipulating Depp to record/implicate him, abusing him, etc.). Hot, but not hot enough for the effort it would take.

Hard to say - her resume is mostly Johnny Depp - and he’s also crazy. So,
Not sure if her behavior was motivated by having to be married to him, but she went all in (manipulating Depp to record/implicate him, abusing him, etc.). Hot, but not hot enough for the effort it would take.

The evidence appeared to be pretty overwhelming that Heard was psychotically violent and abusive against Depp. Sure, he's a strange bird, but he's never really been the violent type. Heard, meanwhile, was arrested for hitting her then-girlfriend, even though the girlfriend later claimed it was a misunderstanding (something abuse victims often say).

Heard's incredibly hot, but there are plenty of women in the range of good-looking to incredibly hot that you can have lots of fun with, without having part of your finger sliced off.

She is that wonderfully wrapped Christmas present under the tree on Christmas morning. But once you selected it first and unwrapped it, it turned out to be underwear or socks.

The evidence appeared to be pretty overwhelming that Heard was psychotically violent and abusive against Depp. Sure, he's a strange bird, but he's never really been the violent type. Heard, meanwhile, was arrested for hitting her then-girlfriend, even though the girlfriend later claimed it was a misunderstanding (something abuse victims often say).

Heard's incredibly hot, but there are plenty of women in the range of good-looking to incredibly hot that you can have lots of fun with, without having part of your finger sliced off.

He was/is a drunk and verbally abusive/possessive, but to your point, not deserving of her physical abuse and manipulation. Depp should have stuck with Kate Moss.

b27da4fe49693bffb9b4ed66aaf66e73.jpg

In other words, she's a whole lot of work.

Once saw an article that said, as a scientific 'fact', she had the most perfect/beautiful face in the world.

The Ancient Greeks used the ratio when analysing the 12 key marker points of the face, which includes the eyes, eyebrows, nose, lips, chin, jaw and face shape. The same rule has been applied to a computer facial mapping program made by De Silva’s team where the key markers on Amber’s face were found to be 91.85 per cent of the Greek ratio of phi. "The phi ratio of 1.618 has long been thought to hold the secret for beauty, but now with the computer mapping we can calculate how it applies to real women," he says.

In second place was Kim Kardashian with a score of 91.39%, while Kate Moss was third with 91.06 per cent. Runners up included Emily Ratajkowski, Kendall Jenner, Helen Mirren, Scarlett Johansson, Selena Gomez, Marilyn Monroe and Jennifer Lawrence.

Until you've had a woman take a box cutter and cut up your suits and ties, or steal your car from the parking lot of the strip club you're in, you haven't experienced crazy.

That being said I WOULD WRECK THIS CHICK... then run like hell
We must attract the same class of women. I had one that once tried to pull the tubes out of my arm while I was laying in intensive care at the hospital. When security ran her out she proceeded to steal my car from the hospital’s parking lot. Good times.

Until you've had a woman take a box cutter and cut up your suits and ties, or steal your car from the parking lot of the strip club you're in, you haven't experienced crazy.

That being said I WOULD WRECK THIS CHICK... then run like hell
Mr. Stratton,
It is very possible we may be Eskimo brothers....

Once saw an article that said, as a scientific 'fact', she had the most perfect/beautiful face in the world.

The Ancient Greeks used the ratio when analysing the 12 key marker points of the face, which includes the eyes, eyebrows, nose, lips, chin, jaw and face shape. The same rule has been applied to a computer facial mapping program made by De Silva’s team where the key markers on Amber’s face were found to be 91.85 per cent of the Greek ratio of phi. "The phi ratio of 1.618 has long been thought to hold the secret for beauty, but now with the computer mapping we can calculate how it applies to real women," he says.

In second place was Kim Kardashian with a score of 91.39%, while Kate Moss was third with 91.06 per cent. Runners up included Emily Ratajkowski, Kendall Jenner, Helen Mirren, Scarlett Johansson, Selena Gomez, Marilyn Monroe and Jennifer Lawrence.

Lol. Yeah Kim K. This is rather hilarious.

LdN

We must attract the same class of women. I had one that once tried to pull the tubes out of my arm while I was laying in intensive care at the hospital. When security ran her out she proceeded to steal my car from the hospital’s parking lot. Good times.
As insane as that sounds it doesn't surprise me... I think deep down they all have next level crazy waiting to appear

ADVERTISEMENT