ADVERTISEMENT

Hoops put up a good fight today - time for hockey to do them one better

UncleLar

May 29, 2001
Puck drops at 8PM in Minnesota. Two wins and we earn a bye into the Big Ten Tournament

Coverage on the American Sports Network.

I've added a live social stream to HockeyValley.com, basically scraping Instagram and Twitter for #hockeyvalley tags. The stream is already filling up with interesting pre-game stuff and should get pretty lively during the game

#HockeyValley

Looks like it's available online too on BTN2Go...

not BTNPlus, which I think would have meant you need a local ASN provider. Anyone with BTN on their cable should be able to get to the game with their cable account logon.

You wouldn't believe how much traffic that site gets

I usually top 60,000 hits a month (and 10 times that during the actual games) and I only touch it for 20 days or so every two years.

Oglympics

I absolutely would believe any number you threw at me. It's special. **

Originally posted by UncleLar:
I usually top 60,000 hits a month (and 10 times that during the actual games) and I only touch it for 20 days or so every two years.

Also on 103.1 FM for radio listeners in the Centre Region. **

antidisestablishmentarianism

Not a very great effort

Not the greatest performance as we are shut out 5-0. Michigan topped MSU earlier tonight, so we have officially been eliminated from getting that Thursday bye in the Big Ten tournament. Best we can hope for is third place by winning tomorrow night and having Michigan top MSU again. That would tie us with MSU and we would own the tiebreaker. Getting third would be important because that would mean that we get Wisconsin rather than Ohio State in our Thursday game. Any scenario other than a win by us and a win by Michigan means we wind up fourth and get Ohio State.

Wrong again UncleLar.

Hockey team laid an egg; just like hoop team.

Actually, hoop team had more fight in them.

3dgrin.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT