ADVERTISEMENT

Homefield Apparel to drop Penn State retro line

I went to check this out but you have to provide an e-mail address. The homefield site doesn't have a Penn State category. When you said "drop" I thought drop as in the opposite of add so I thought maybe they did drop the Penn State line. All the t-shirts look like they're $34 which is a bit salty IMHO. Plus I have enough "vintage" shirts from the 80s and 90s...don't need any more anyway. I wish them well but at those prices...

I went to check this out but you have to provide an e-mail address. The homefield site doesn't have a Penn State category. When you said "drop" I thought drop as in the opposite of add so I thought maybe they did drop the Penn State line. All the t-shirts look like they're $34 which is a bit salty IMHO. Plus I have enough "vintage" shirts from the 80s and 90s...don't need any more anyway. I wish them well but at those prices...
Yes, misleading title to the thread.

My first reaction when reading the thread title was they were probably “dropping” the PSU retro line because they didn’t make any money off it since it looked too much like the current line.

Looks like the generic unbranded shirts they sell at a bunch of stores on college ave, but 3x the price.

ADVERTISEMENT