ADVERTISEMENT

Holy shit! Go Bills!

Chickenman Testa

Jan 4, 2003
Josh Allen leads the drive of a lifetime and the Bills go up by 3. Several runs by Allen for 1st downs - 2 or 3 on 4th with one run ending by him plowing over a DB. TD on a 4th and 13 from the 27

And Sean McDermott is a big PSU wrestling fan

Shit, that dirtbag Tyreek Hill with a long catch and run for a TD. Just like that it’s 33-29 Chiefs with 1:00 left

Reactions: psualt
Yep. They needed time to run of that clock.
For the record I said that in advance. The Bills should be able to stop a team with only 13 seconds and 3 TOs but they were on the field a lot and they weren't getting stops. Kill 5 seconds and KC only has 8 seconds. That would only allow time for one Hail Mary to get into FG position. McDermott is a good coach but IMO he blew that one.

Mahomes was incredible. Allen was incredible. The Bills defense was weak. I think they underestimated KC speed and took a lot of poor angles. They also missed a lot of tackles.

Is there any doubt that these are the 2 best QBs in the NFL right now?

Man, that sucked. Really wanted to the title game in Buffalo. Would have been awesome for the city.
And Andy Reid has shown himself to be quite a dirtbag over the years - enabling at least 3 abusers and having no control over his dangerous dipshit son. He hides all that behind his jolly fat man routine

Really poor coaching by the bills during those 13 seconds
The last play before the FG, the Bills 2 Safeties were 30 and 35 yards downfield. A total waste.

And maybe someone should cover the All Pro TE Kelce?

As great as the QB play was, it was the Bills' defensive failure with 13 seconds left that sticks out. Just my opinion.

And Andy Reid has shown himself to be quite a dirtbag over the years - enabling at least 3 abusers and having no control over his dangerous dipshit son. He hides all that behind his jolly fat man routine
I saw Andy Reid speak about ten or twelve years ago. He is a BIG believer in second chances and giving people opportunities for redemption. I can’t say how much that has played into some of his decision making, however.

Reactions: NedFromYork
Bills linebackers looked like FCS players out there. Bills should not have give Milano big money. Neither Edmonds or Milano are the caliber of player you need to contain the Chiefs.

Reactions: massimoManca II
I saw Andy Reid speak about ten or twelve years ago. He is a BIG believer in second chances and giving people opportunities for redemption. I can’t say how much that has played into some of his decision making, however.
I seriously want to curb stomp Britt Reid after what he did. At least the Chiefs were shamed into paying that girl’s medical bills for the rest of her life.

Reactions: ILLINOISLION
The last play before the FG, the Bills 2 Safeties were 30 and 35 yards downfield. A total waste.

And maybe someone should cover the All Pro TE Kelce?

As great as the QB play was, it was the Bills' defensive failure with 13 seconds left that sticks out. Just my opinion.
I agree. The Bills defense lost that game. You cannot let them get in FG range with only 13 seconds left. Their defense could not have played that worse except if they gave up a long TD. How are you letting Kelce go right down the middle for a 25 yard gain? I feel bad for Allen who played a great game and never gets a shot in OT which by the way they need to change the OT rules. Hoping Cincy can take KC but I doubt it. KC is now the new Patriots, the team to hate in the AFC.

No doubt the Bills lost because of their defense. I only blame McDermott because he knew that his defense was gassed and they couldn't stop Mahomes at all, especially in the second half. It reminded me of Franklin playing it by the "book" while failing to factor in the flow of the game.

In fairness to Franklin I remember PSU losing a late lead at Michigan when Paterno decided to kick deep and UM got a big return. The defense shouldn't have allowed the return but Joe admitted after the game it was a mistake to kick deep.

Reactions: creamery freak
No doubt the Bills lost because of their defense. I only blame McDermott because he knew that his defense was gassed and they couldn't stop Mahomes at all, especially in the second half. It reminded me of Franklin playing it by the "book" while failing to factor in the flow of the game.

In fairness to Franklin I remember PSU losing a late lead at Michigan when Paterno decided to kick deep and UM got a big return. The defense shouldn't have allowed the return but Joe admitted after the game it was a mistake to kick deep.
I wonder if the Bills just played D like it was the first series of the game could it have been any worse? It seemed to me the classic playing not to lose and it was a pathetic effort. Either that or freaking double team Kelce and Hill. You knew those were the two guys Mahomes wanted to go to.

Reactions: royboy
Yeah get it but hasn't his loser son had like 20 chances? He never should have been on the coaching staff. Hopefully he has gotten help for his substance abuse problem. Still too late as he managed to ruin the life of another family.

Reactions: Chickenman Testa
NFL needs to change its overtime rules — it’s a shame fans didn’t get to see Allen with the ball back in OT. Even so, one of the most exciting NFL games I can remember, and I had no real rooting interest.
They did change them and for the better. No need to tinker any more.

Reactions: massimoManca II
I wonder if the Bills just played D like it was the first series of the game could it have been any worse? It seemed to me the classic playing not to lose and it was a pathetic effort. Either that or freaking double team Kelce and Hill. You knew those were the two guys Mahomes wanted to go to.
Yeah, two of the best Bills' defenders are the Safeties Micah Hyde and Jordan Poyer. But playing them more than 30 yards off the line of scrimmage at the end doesn't help.

Playing 3-4 defenders 30-35 yds deep just takes them out of the play.

Once again a prevent D prevents that team from winning.

FOUR incredible games this weekend!

Reactions: creamery freak
Easy to second guess the Kickoff into the endzone, but I painfully remember the Music City Miracle with :16 to play.

If Hill gets the ball and does his magic and returns it for a TD, you’d all say he should have kicked it into the endzone because there was only :13 to play. 🤷‍♂️

Epic game. OT rules suck. Mahomes is fun to watch - but so is Josh Allen. You just watched the Super Bowl. Go Bills!

NFL needs to change its overtime rules — it’s a shame fans didn’t get to see Allen with the ball back in OT. Even so, one of the most exciting NFL games I can remember, and I had no real rooting interest.
No your defense has to (1) prevent KC from going something like 44 yards on 2 plays with 13 seconds left in regulation or (2) stop KC or at least hold them to a FG in OT. Why do rules have to be changed due to a team’s incompetence? Bills supposedly had 5th best defense in the league. Sure as heck could have fooled me.

Reactions: MacNit07 and psualt
I said the same thing about a squib kick. Need to burn clock.

please tell me how a squib burns clock?

Everyone knows that the clock does not start when the ball is kicked... KO’s can be FC’d and a squib can be downed whereby KC would have likely taken over with field position > 25yd line

the game was lost when Leslie Frazier had DBs 40yds off the ball and had gassed/average overpaid LBs 20yds off LOS tasked with covering some of the fasted guys in the NFL in space ...

Reactions: fkkkjm
please tell me how a squib burns clock?

Everyone knows that the clock does not start when the ball is kicked... KO’s can be FC’d and a squib can be downed whereby KC would have likely taken over with field position > 25yd line

the game was lost when Leslie Frazier had DBs 40yds off the ball and had gassed/average overpaid LBs 20yds off LOS tasked with covering some of the fasted guys in the NFL in space ...
It is hard to FC a squib because you don’t know where it is going. So you have to grab it and go. It would profanity only take a second or two of the clock. If you can make the field it behind the 20 they almost have to return it taking 3-5 off the clock. On the other hand, KC has the best returner on the planet but I don’t know if he was back there. The mistake was playing 13 seconds like it was 4 with no timeouts

Reactions: bdgan
I agree. The Bills defense lost that game. You cannot let them get in FG range with only 13 seconds left. Their defense could not have played that worse except if they gave up a long TD. How are you letting Kelce go right down the middle for a 25 yard gain? I feel bad for Allen who played a great game and never gets a shot in OT which by the way they need to change the OT rules. Hoping Cincy can take KC but I doubt it. KC is now the new Patriots, the team to hate in the AFC.
BTW - Mahomes never got to touch the ball in OT vs Brady and the Patriots in that crazy 2019 AFC championship game either. The overtime rule does need to change, but to what?

That may well have been the best 4th quarter of a divisional playoff game ever. Maybe the best 4th quarter ever of any playoff game ever. Maybe the best quarter of any playoff game ever.

Reactions: LafayetteBear
ADVERTISEMENT