Holy sh*t: 44% of pregnant women in Pfizer trials lost their babies

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
Read the data yourself and get back to me. I was skeptical, too, so I sought out the data from the trials and low and behold, it's true.
@knickslions is a vax cult member and shill. He doesn’t want to know the truth and doesn’t like his cult being questioned, no questions of the “safe and effective” narrative allowed! Must protect the sacred cow!!

Its worth noting the DoD whistleblowers saw similar alarming jumps in miscarriage rates in the DMED data. Then they were ordered/threatened to cover it up. Smh.

Last edited:

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
This would explain the drop in birth rates across the world.

Gee no wonder they worked with the FDA to delay the release of these documents for 75 freaking yrs!

Here’s a link to Dr Wolf’s report:

Heres a link to the raw data, see page :

“…
A section of the document, on page 3643, called Listing of Subjects Reporting Pregnancy After Dose 1, shows that 50 women became pregnant during the trial. However, one must dig through the rest of the large document to learn that 22 of the 50 women suffered “Abortion Spontaneous,” “Abortion Spontaneous Complete,” “Abortion Spontaneous Incomplete,” or “Miscarriage.” [pp. 219, 561, 708, 1071, 1146, 1179, 1349, 1749, 1758, 1806, 1809, 3519, 3526, 3560, 3536, 3537, 3538, 3536, 3547, and 3551.] The adverse events report cut-off date was March 13, 2021, and the FDA received the report from Pfizer on April 1, 2021. Thus, the FDA was aware of the horrifying rate of fetal death by the start of April 2021.

The women listed in Listing of Subjects Reporting Pregnancy After Dose 1 received between one and four injections each. 42 of the women received the trial drug right away. Eight received the placebo and were then unblinded and given the vaccine. So, by March 31, 2021, all the pregnant women in the trial had received Pfizer’s BNT162b2 version of the vaccine.
Pfizer notes the miscarriages as serious adverse events (SAEs) with ‘moderate’ (2) or ‘severe’ (3) toxicity ratings. However, all the miscarriages were reported as being unrelated to the trial vaccine – i.e., having ‘Other’ causes – and marked as ‘Recovered/resolved’ adverse effects. To reiterate, not only does Pfizer deny any vaccine-related causality and assert the losses of life had other causes, but it also categorizes losing a baby as a ‘resolved adverse effect’ – like a headache that went away….”

Alphalion75

Oct 24, 2001
Alpharetta, GA
Dr. Naomi Wolf's background is very shaky. She worked in the Clinton administration and is a known conspiracy theorists. She has made numerous predictions which have never materialized. I'm not denying or agreeing with her miscarriage info. But, I would prefer it come from another source frankly.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
Dr. Naomi Wolf's background is very shaky. She worked in the Clinton administration and is a known conspiracy theorists. She has made numerous predictions which have never materialized. I'm not denying or agreeing with her miscarriage info. But, I would prefer it come from another source frankly.
Her source is the pfizer docs. See links upstream. Pure evil

• Haha
Reactions: tgar and Gnat91

JR4PSU

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2002
SE PA
Did you even attempt to look at the raw data from which Wolf is reporting? Wolf did not create that data. It is directly from the FDA. Is that a good enough source for you?

Document: FDA-CBER-2021-56583-0216841

The data has been hidden from the public until now. The FDA tried to have it hidden for 75 yrs. Ever wonder why? Or are you void of curiosity and perfectly willing to parrot anything someone from the Democratic Party says without question?

john4psu

Sep 7, 2003
2tVSZXH.jpg

Alphalion75

Oct 24, 2001
Alpharetta, GA
Did you even attempt to look at the raw data from which Wolf is reporting? Wolf did not create that data. It is directly from the FDA. Is that a good enough source for you?

Document: FDA-CBER-2021-56583-0216841

The data has been hidden from the public until now. The FDA tried to have it hidden for 75 yrs. Ever wonder why? Or are you void of curiosity and perfectly willing to parrot anything someone from the Democratic Party says without question?
Democratic Party? I'm registered independent and vote predominantly Republican. I don't "parrot" anything from any political party. If you read my post, which you didn't, I did not refute the data. I questioned the integrity of the messenger, Dr. Wolf.

JR4PSU

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2002
SE PA
Democratic Party? I'm registered independent and vote predominantly Republican. I don't "parrot" anything from any political party. If you read my post, which you didn't, I did not refute the data. I questioned the integrity of the messenger, Dr. Wolf.
But said you needed a different source, hence my question of whether you even bothered to look at the FDA data that was linked.

roswelllion

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2003
Very good. I take the advice of my physician. He is well versed on me and the vaccines.
I think what you say used to be true. I am not convinced it is this time around. It seems from a few conversations with doc and family members who are docs they seem much more likely to parrot CDC, FDA and AMA advice. They are too busy to do a large degree of critical thinking on this issue. [plus where is the risk, following generally accepted advice or risk taking an alternative approach]

So
1. I hope your Dr is different.
2. If you believe what you hear from CDC and FDA you are safe. If you have doubts I hope you have a clear thinking doc.

Last edited:

Alphalion75

Oct 24, 2001
Alpharetta, GA
I think what you say used to be true. I am not convinced it is this time around. It seems from a few conversations with doc and family members who are docs they seem much more likely to parrot CDC, FDA and AMA advice. They are too busy to do a large degree of critical thinking on this issue. [plus where is the risk, following generally accepted advice or risk taking an alternative approach]

So
1. I hope your Dr is different.
2. If you believe what you hear from CDC and FDA you are safe. If you have doubts I hope you have a clear thinking doc.
My doctor is a southern conservative who despises big government, big pharma and bureaucrats. He's a straight shooter and very well informed. That's why he has been my physician for over 20 years. Why would I seek or accept any advice from anyone else outside of my family and my own conscience?

Reactions: MaconNitt

rutgersdave

Jan 23, 2004
If it was true, there would a trillion dollar lawsuit against Pfizer and they would need to file bankruptcy. I don’t see anything in the news. Why do idiots believe everything on Twitter?

interrobang

Aug 21, 2016
Three pregnancies in Kerpen's post were highlighted at ages 30, 36, and 40. What's the miscarriage rate for those over 35, 25-35%? So they were double counted and age was not looked at... yup, it's all BS.

The 62 yr old was just one of the original 50 pregnancies

indynittany

Feb 21, 2005
Wolf, over the years, has been one of the only reasonable democrats in my experience. What her "volunteers" are uncovering in the Pfizer documents is mind blowing.

• Haha
Reactions: IIVI and WeR0206

roswelllion

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2003
If it was true, there would a trillion dollar lawsuit against Pfizer and they would need to file bankruptcy. I don’t see anything in the news. Why do idiots believe everything on Twitter?
I believe the EUA protects them from lawsuits, so there is that small detail.

Reactions: Ski

gjbankos

Jan 16, 2006
Like from a source that has made numerous predictions that have all come true? Who would that be?

• Haha
Reactions: IIVI

ChiTownLion

May 29, 2001
If the real number is 22% then I will edit the subject title. Anyone see any resolution on this?

SLUPSU

Aug 5, 2018
If the real number is 22% then I will edit the subject title. Anyone see any resolution on this?

This fear-mongering about miscarriages has been brought up and shot down before. This is one of the most studied issues relative to MRNA's, the resolution is to inform yourself and read some studies and not to rely on just one "source," especially from Twitter.

Reactions: knickslions

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
This fear-mongering about miscarriages has been brought up and shot down before. This is one of the most studied issues relative to MRNA's, the resolution is to inform yourself and read some studies and not to rely on just one "source," especially from Twitter.
Of course.

But no need to delete thread.

Latest posts