ADVERTISEMENT

Holy crappola. Twenty threads on Iowa! Seriously?

The Spin Meister

Gold Member
Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
Is this really necessary? Makes us look really sad. (And yes this makes 21 even though it really isn’t about Iowa. It’s about being obsessed with Iowa)

Yes, I know you all had something truly brilliant to say that the world deserved to see but you couldn’t put it on an existing thread? Egos that huge?

Hope the mods combine them all into one hissy fit.

Last edited:
Is this really necessary? Makes us look really sad. (And yes this makes 21 even though it really isn’t about Iowa. It’s about being obsessed with Iowa)

Yes, I know you all had something truly brilliant to say that the world deserved to see but you couldn’t put it on an existing thread? Egos that huge?

Hope the mods combine them all into,one hissy fit.

"C'mon man..." we all knew Iowa was a fraud, now you are trying to shame us for it?

Get on board the IOWA IS A FRAUD theme!!!

Why does it bother you would be the better question.

Iowa disrespected our coach, Players and institution.

So we are enjoying the retribution.

Don't go on line if you are so sensitive to how many posts are attributed to any subject,

I cannot understand why people complain about football threads on a football message board. Maybe someone should start a thread about lawnmowers. Would that make you feel better?

Poor interior troll job on your part, just sayin'. Really bad form.

Worst fans I’ve ever encountered, they came here in droves because they felt so insecure about their win against Roberson. But the Rob Parker would have adjusted to clifford crowd was the worst

I cannot understand why people complain about football threads on a football message board. Maybe someone should start a thread about lawnmowers. Would that make you feel better?
20 threads on the same topic is a bit ridiculous though. Seems like people just kept starting new threads instead of adding to one of the previous half dozen Iowa threads.

Reactions: The Spin Meister

Here is a thought - don’t read them if it bothers you?

Reactions: Pride and BobPSU92
This is really embarrassing. Now some Purdue fans think we invaded their board because we are sore losers. They don't get the nuances involved. Please do not go post at other teams' boards just to rant at Iowa. Sheesh!

• Wow
Reactions: MJG-90 and PSUfiji
For some reason, I don't think you're a true Penn Stater. Anyone counting anti-Iowa posts/threads has to be questioned.....but you keep doubling down on your idiocy.
I guess I’m not a Penn Stater either then. I counted up 19 at one point and mentioned it in another thread. But funny thing is I always thought Penn Staters were above this childish stuff. Sure, a few jabs are fine. I took a few myself exchanging texts with friends. But twenty threads is stupid. There is a reason for “SIAP” and “FC” thread prefixes. It’s because courtesy is to only have one thread per topic. We can agree to disagree.

Take your spin somewhere else LOL

I guess I’m not a Penn Stater either then. I counted up 19 at one point and mentioned it in another thread. But funny thing is I always thought Penn Staters were above this childish stuff. Sure, a few jabs are fine. I took a few myself exchanging texts with friends. But twenty threads is stupid. There is a reason for “SIAP” and “FC” thread prefixes. It’s because courtesy is to only have one thread per topic. We can agree to disagree.
You're probably unique that way. 👏👏👏👏

I get what you’re saying, but f*ck iowa. Mightily. And do it again.

Reactions: BW Lion
John Deere has significant manufacturing operations in Iowa but they make their riding mowers in Wisconsin and Tennessee, which makes perfect sense. Corn and soybeans cover 2/3 of Iowa's total landmass and the field in Kinnick Stadium is covered in FieldTurf. What the fvck would they know about mowing lawns?

lots of sensitive types who had hurt feelings last week

Can someone please start number 22!

Reactions: BobPSU92
MORE IOWA THREADS!

giphy-downsized.gif

ADVERTISEMENT