ADVERTISEMENT

Holy Crap.. More Rain this weekend.

PennStateNate

Feb 2, 2014
Unreal.. Friday looks to be wetter of the two, in fact Friday looks like a washout, but Saturday can have a few showers early then clearing, but its going to be cold. low-to-mid 50's

Too early to predict PSNate, I'm sure It will be fine. If concerned, cover yourself with a giant prophylactic and you 'll be protected. Ensure there are no pin holes in the tip. I got one from LL Bean 10 years ago when we had 4 of 7 home games in the rain. Mine stretches from the head to middle of the tibia. It's made of Gortex, does a decent job of protecting from the weather.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gymnast
I agree that it's a little too far out, but i've been checking every day since Saturday and every time I see an update the % chance of rain goes down. It was at 60% on Saturday, 50% on Sunday, and when I checked today it was at 25%. That's trending in the right direction, but then again who the hell knows anymore! I hope it's going to be dry

Crap. It's Homecoming this week. My wife is flying into State College on Thursday night, and was hoping to take in (in addition to the game) the Homecoming Parade, which I understand usually goes up College Ave. on Friday. Is that likely to change, due to the weather forecast?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT