Hogs

joeaubie21

Oct 13, 2021
In the case of Laura Ditka it's a matter of heredity. Eugly on top of fat.

Ganim on the other hand is a self made woman. A pig.

Both should be imprisoned. Barring that, Ganim should be deported to the middle east with uncle Tanoose. Ditka to bariatric and make over clinic.

Lion8286

Sep 1, 2008

Both should be imprisoned. Barring that, Ganim should be deported to the middle east with uncle Tanoose. Ditka to bariatric and make over clinic.

Stick to obsessing over Pitt, Joe.

Reactions: psualt and Hotshoe

LionDeNittany

May 29, 2001
DFW, TX

Laura Ditka?

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
Flag. Or maybe not. I don't recall who these women are. Ganim's name is vaguely familiar, but I can't recall anything specific about her.

pawrestlersintn

Jan 26, 2013

Laura Ditka died in 2018.

Alphalion75

Oct 24, 2001
Alpharetta, GA

Laura Ditka was the lead prosecutor in the Graham Spanier case. She died in 2018. Sara Ganim is reporter for CNN. She broke the story on Sandusky as a result of Grand Jury leaks while she was a reporter for the Patriot-News. But why this post today?

joeaubie21

Oct 13, 2021
Laura Ditka was the lead prosecutor in the Graham Spanier case. She died in 2018. Sara Ganim is reporter for CNN. She broke the story on Sandusky as a result of Grand Jury leaks while she was a reporter for the Patriot-News. But why this post today?
Because both were full of shit.

BW Lion

Apr 9, 2020
Flag. Or maybe not. I don't recall who these women are. Ganim's name is vaguely familiar, but I can't recall anything specific about her.
Apparently they weren’t “topical items” on your AOL, MSN or Comcast news feeds. 🙄

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
Apparently they weren’t “topical items” on your AOL, MSN or Comcast news feeds. 🙄
I gather from the comments on this thread that both of them were unattractive.

And you closely followed them.

Figures. You do the best you can, Johnny. :cool:

Latest posts