ADVERTISEMENT

Hockey Game Thread

Just too gassed to even have some luck. Skating fast but passes and control are a hot mess. Lots of heart here, boys, but this is Denver and today...we are only Penn State.

But....Denver has seen Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. And when this game is over, they are gonna say "who are those guys".

Those guys are us....fast shooting and big....and we are charging into NCAA hard and fast. Who are those guys?? We are. WE ARE!!

Not an excuse but we did play three OT games to win the B1G right? Maybe catching up to these guys.

The announcers tonight have said a couple of times that Penn State had a lousy week of practice leading up to the ncaa tournament. This a result of the grueling conference tournament.

5-3. Gobetz. Penn State has looked a bit better the last couple of minutes.
Lol. Lively but not really better. Just pushing the limits of very tired bodies. But I like it either way. Lots of learning going on here. Can't even really get past our own blue.

Lol. That's my selling point to the wife for renewing each year.
mo-money-mo-money-mo-money-o.gif

So... that's only the 3rd game this year (i.e., since January) that Denver gave up 3 or more goals. They are climbing the ladder... winning 1 more NCAA tourney game per year, if they win the final. Gotta think this team can become a fixture in the tourney! ND won earlier, so a future B1G team is kind of representing. Thanks to the seniors and can't wait for next October! Go State!

Reactions: mn78psu83
True. Great value. Our two this season were only $14.00 apiece per game.
So... going into the first season in Pegula, I put down the deposit and then convinced my wife to let me buy tickets (wanted to take my son to the opener against Army and figured it would be cheaper to buy a season package, lol). Told her the cost and went to pick seats. Upon viewing available seats, I found a pair behind the home bench - a little more expensive, but fun for the kid. So, purchased. On my way to tell her about the cost change, she received the email from the credit card company (basically, right I clicked "purchase") and knew before I could tell her. We had a good laugh about it! I've been able to sell her on it every year since, though, and she and my daughter attended their first game back in October (Homecoming weekend). Should be a new tradition. :)

Which in year 5 is amazing!! This team will be in the frozen four next season.
Amazing season. Young team that will learn from this and grow. Heck of a season. Got hot at the right time. Fantastic foundation to build on.

PSU has to be the favorite for next season. I am hopeful my Gophers can reload. We lose some great seniors, so it will be very tough.

Anyways, Hats Off to thee Nitany Lions!

Reactions: rudedude
ADVERTISEMENT