hlstone's daughter and congrats!!

RoarLions1

May 11, 2012
hlstone's daughter's Field Hockey accomplishments have been intertwined in several threads over the past few years. She has received scholarship monies (academic and athletic) to play at Northwestern.

hlstone, add what you want. I could tell how uber-proud you are of your daughter, as you should be, but you are also very humble. It's ok to get this news out there to your forum-mates :) :).

Last edited:

NoVa Lion

May 29, 2001
hlstone's daughter's Field Hockey accomplishments have been intertwined in several threads over the past few years. She has received scholarship monies (academic and athletic) to play at Northwestern next season.

hlstone, add what you want. I could tell how uber-proud you are of your daughter, as you should be, but you are also very humble. It's ok to get this news out there to your forum-mates :) :).
Congrats hlstone and especially congrats to your daughter.

hlstone

Oct 5, 2006
Thank you all for the kind words. One small correction, she is a junior this year. So she will be attending Northwestern in the Summer of 2023.

Now first things first, helping her Lake-Lehman team kick the snot out of her friends at Wyoming Seminary on Wednesday!

As I shared with Roar earlier, this board writing Cael quotes has helped as well. I misquoted them to her all the time growing up. 😀

The day she said she wanted to be a field hockey goalie, I told her, "whether the ball goes in the net, or you make a save, forget about it and stop the next one"

You guys Rock!

Brian LB-U

May 29, 2001
Thank you all for the kind words. One small correction, she is a junior this year. So she will be attending Northwestern in the Summer of 2023.

Now first things first, helping her Lake-Lehman team kick the snot out of her friends at Wyoming Seminary on Wednesday!

As I shared with Roar earlier, this board writing Cael quotes has helped as well. I misquoted them to her all the time growing up. 😀

The day she said she wanted to be a field hockey goalie, I told her, "whether the ball goes in the net, or you make a save, forget about it and stop the next one"

You guys Rock!
Clearly she "has a plan" and is "having fun". :) In all seriousness, congratulations!!

• Haha
Reactions: hlstone

pawrestlersintn

Jan 26, 2013

You guys Rock!
Awesome news! Congrats!

• Love

Petch

Mar 28, 2012

You guys Rock!
Congratulations to you and your daughter…Sure to make the Wyoming Valley proud! Hope she can get decent pizza at Northwestern!

• Haha