ADVERTISEMENT

Hillarybots are a reflection of liberal thought; conservatives powerless

psufan9808

Oct 27, 2014
They are told to follow Obama blindly. They follow Obama blindly. Their liberal comedians give them their marching orders. They obey.

2016 on the horizon. The same Hillary that they spurned for Obama, they are told to follow blindly. Accomplishments? None, who cares. 1%er? Check, 0.01%er in fact and from an elite ruling family. The embodiment of supposedly the things this group opposes. Still they obey. Rinse. Repeat.

There is no actual thought for liberals. They get their marching orders and they execute. It has nothing to do with precision, it is only mass dumb weaponry that they apply. Blunt objects hit the message with emotional pleas over and over. Enough obey that it is effective in elections.

The conservative problem is that they debate issues and vet their potential candidates. They unrealistically apply the logic that liberals are capable of debating issues logically instead of emotionally. Conservatives don't all get in line exactly as they are told to behind their dodo birds. Instead they investigate to find the best candidate to represent a split party which is split because they don't simply fall in line and obey.

For liberals, I suspect with a 99% obedience rate that you are or will be a Hillarybot. No thought required. Elect the first woman who was a cheated on first lady who blamed the young intern who was abused in the workplace (the white house!) by her husband of convenience and who took bribes in her charity as sec of state; the 1%er of 1%ers who claimed that she was "dead broke" despite her own reported net worth of $21.5 million. The Clinton family already owns you.

For conservatives, I suspect that you will again mull each and every issue and each candidate's take on each issue and in the end be split as group such as to dilute your elective power. While trying to get each of the eaches right, you will not seize the opportunity that a complete failure of an Obama admin has given you to reclaim and re-engage the electorate as blunt objects work on them in the background. Don't get me wrong, I don't advise the conservatives to be Bush men and fall in line easily as liberals do and obey their ruling family.

In summary, we are not on a good path as a nation. We have one party that is passionately drawn to whatever they are told by their news comedians and we have another party that mulls over the issues and candidates to stagnation and dilution of power. If things do not change, the easily manipulated by emotions will continue to be played by their owners and the ones who see the destruction of the other's current deity are unable to coalesce their voice to change it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News