ADVERTISEMENT

Hi guys doing the transplant today please say prayers

I must have missed something along the way here. Could somebody fill me in on what is going on?
Regardless, it seems that prayerful intervention is needed. I will do my part. Good luck.

5470759.jpg

Reactions: LionJim
I must have missed something along the way here. Could somebody fill me in on what is going on?
Regardless, it seems that prayerful intervention is needed. I will do my part. Good luck.

Mr. Potter's brother-in-law needed a kidney transplant. Longtime board poster Mr. Potter announced awhile ago that he decided to step up and donate one of his kidneys to his B-I-L.

Today was the day for the transplant. Well wishes, prayers and sincere amazement for Mr. Potter's great sacrifice have been flowing in abundance.

Mr. Potter's incredible sacrifice is very moving.

Mr. Potter's brother-in-law needed a kidney transplant. Longtime board poster Mr. Potter announced awhile ago that he decided to step up and donate one of his kidneys to his B-I-L.

Today was the day for the transplant. Well wishes, prayers and sincere amazement for Mr. Potter's great sacrifice have been flowing in abundance.

Mr. Potter's incredible sacrifice is very moving.

Wow. Amazing compassion and love from Mr. Potter. I have major respect for him reading this. Thanks for the update.
Potter, prayers and hopes for a speedy recovery for both of you.

Reactions: T J
Wishing you and your brother-in-law all the best for a speedy recovery, Mr. Potter. Hearing from you with positive news will be something to truly give thanks.

Reactions: T J
ADVERTISEMENT