ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Flyer fans!......................................................

Luv the post, but definitely don't luv Flyers, or their fans.
31213722_10211451811627835_8300504375051942626_n.jpg

I don’t really understand the annomosity expressed by a few on this board. I root for the Flyers but now that they’ve lost, I’ll root for the Penguins. They are a great team and deserve the success and I’d just as soon have the cup reside in Pennsylvania.

Flyers fan here: Hextall starting his 6th years-- emphasis on the draft= need to see that play through, even with the good young players who have joined the roster.
IMO, significant shakeup needed; 2 goal lead at home and give up 5 straight / with deference to a really good Penguin team, there is no way that should happen at home in a most win game.
Gave up what 26 goals or so ( did not add up) in 6 games --if not more.
Watching Hagelin stand 4 feet from the goalie without anybody near him on the 2nd penguin goal--an unreal sight and a horrid defense.

I don’t really understand the annomosity expressed by a few on this board. I root for the Flyers but now that they’ve lost, I’ll root for the Penguins. They are a great team and deserve the success and I’d just as soon have the cup reside in Pennsylvania.

Unmitigated residual animosity left over from the great pop vs. soda arguments of 1918.

Reactions: ralphster
I'm a Flyers fan, but don't dislike the Pens. Hear me out.....

Was a Flyers fan since a kid, even during the prime Lemieux-Jagr era in the early 90's. However, the Pens minor league team moved into the wilkesWilkes/Scranton area back in 1999 I believe it was. Obviously, I will hard for that AHL team that resides in my area. So, i don't root for the Pitt Pens, but don't root against either, unless it's against the FlyGuys.

Reactions: TheGLOV
Penguins Fans = School in the Summer Time

Afraid you are going to lose to the Crapitals so you feel you need to trash a team you beat handily? I do root for Pittsburgh teams when they are not playing Phila teams but things like this make it difficult. Now go beat the Crapitals and bring home another World Championship to the Pittsburgh and the state of PA.

Flyers fan here: Hextall starting his 6th years-- emphasis on the draft= need to see that play through, even with the good young players who have joined the roster.
IMO, significant shakeup needed; 2 goal lead at home and give up 5 straight / with deference to a really good Penguin team, there is no way that should happen at home in a most win game.
Gave up what 26 goals or so ( did not add up) in 6 games --if not more.
Watching Hagelin stand 4 feet from the goalie without anybody near him on the 2nd penguin goal--an unreal sight and a horrid defense.

Excuse me for stepping into the middle of this slap fight, but if you are not an Islanders fan you have no right to complain about your team’s defense or goaltending.

ADVERTISEMENT