ADVERTISEMENT

Hey fellow Steelers fans, can you believe that the Bears gave up a 2nd round pick . . .

bcspsu

Jun 2, 2001
for a mediocre player like Claypool? That was a great exchange for a player whom the Steelers never should've drafted in the first place where they did. It's a shame that they couldn't have done the same thing with Harris, who is another player they never should've drafted where they did.

I just hope that they follow what the Eagles usually do, and start drafting lineman after lineman.

for a mediocre player like Claypool? That was a great exchange for a player whom the Steelers never should've drafted in the first place where they did. It's a shame that they couldn't have done the same thing with Harris, who is another player they never should've drafted where they did.

I just hope that they follow what the Eagles usually do, and start drafting lineman after lineman
O Lineman and a legit shutdown corner. Also need help at LB Bush=bust. Plus a DL.

O Lineman and a legit shutdown corner. Also need help at LB Bush=bust. Plus a DL.
They have drafted so poorly in the first rounds lately. They actually moved up to take Bush, who has done almost nothing since his knee injury two seasons ago, and probably won't even be in the league much longer. Harris looks like he's already washed up, and most likely will be out of the league soon. After signing Trubisky, the Pickett draft pick was totally inane, especially considering the qbs who are going to be available in this upcoming draft. Claypool, although not drafted in the first round, looked promising in his first season and maybe would be good in an offense that used him like a de facto tight end, which the Steelers didn't do. His claim to fame the last two seasons was running sideline patterns and falling down when the ball got to him.

I just hope that the executive who came from the Eagles brings to the Steelers what he learned in Philly.

Reactions: bison13
He's the shortest 6'4" player I have ever seen. Hope it works out for him, but I'm thrilled with the Bears 2nd round pick.

1st Offensive tackle
2nd d lineman
2nd Offensive guard
3rd outside linebacker
They also need to utilize free agency much better than they usually do to expedite the rebuilding process, meaning they actually need to sign some front line players rather than just the fillers whom they usually sign in free agency.

I just hope that they follow what the Eagles usually do, and start drafting lineman after lineman.
Interesting trade. One, He is a good physical specimen. Two, he started out great. Three, he has since sucked. Four, there are rumors he is lazy, doesn’t put in the work, has a poor attitude. Five, he will be a free agent after next year.

Could it be da Bears believe he has the talent and will work hard his final contract year to get a huge deal? Have seen other players suddenly excel when free agency is looming......

Interesting trade. One, He is a good physical specimen. Two, he started out great. Three, he has since sucked. Four, there are rumors he is lazy, doesn’t put in the work, has a poor attitude. Five, he will be a free agent after next year.

Could it be da Bears believe he has the talent and will work hard his final contract year to get a huge deal? Have seen other players suddenly excel when free agency is looming......
If you watch some of his film he doesn’t finish routes all the time and runs others poorly screwing the QB.

Reactions: The Spin Meister
Tomlin won't do it but he needs to fire Matt Canada immediately. The players don't respect him. Other assistants don't respect him and they had coaches leave or not want to join the staff due to Canada.

Reactions: royboy

Yep it’s what’s up front that counts

It makes more sense if they gave up Baltimore's 2nd round pick so it likely won't be nearly as high but it's a huge win for the Steelers who need to load up on picks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT