Here's an underlying problem ?

kickerinaz

Sep 3, 2016

DJ Spanky

Jul 25, 2001
All I can think of is that they may be discussing a diplomatic way out of this mess.

LionDeNittany

May 29, 2001
DFW, TX

What kind of message does this send to the world. America is so divided our Senators can't even visit Ukraine together . The divided states of America unfortunately is the reality AND problem.

Looks like they are together to me.

LdN

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003

What kind of message does this send to the world. America is so divided our Senators can't even visit Ukraine together . The divided states of America unfortunately is the reality AND problem.

The left lost their shit in 2016. What can one do about it?

Reactions: LioninHouston

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
And the right elected trump .................that's the reason biden is in . Suck it

America elected Trump. No need for you to lose your shit too. It's almost as if you do not accept democracy. That would be a crying shame.

kickerinaz

Sep 3, 2016
America elected Trump. No need for you to lose your shit too. It's almost as if you do not accept democracy. That would be a crying shame.
Well America elected biden not left wing nut jobs by your logic correct ?

john4psu

Sep 7, 2003
8KTbw5a.jpg

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Well America elected biden not left wing nut jobs by your logic correct ?

You packed two issues into one.

Yes, America elected Biden. Sadly. We are seeing the result.

Yes, the Biden administration is full of left wing nut jobs who are exploiting the mental capacity of Biden.

I mean, C'mon, tuck and tape is a national priority for third graders. Jen Sack-ee even cried about it.

Reactions: LioninHouston

kickerinaz

Sep 3, 2016
Your one ignorant person. You think covid didn't devastate the Navajo Nation , particularly early. Yep they sure were celebrating all the elders dying up there. That's the problem with stupid people like you . Ya think you know something that you absolutley have no idea about and then pound your chest on an ignorance filled social media board like this. A bunch of idiots consuming mass media and think they know something. Revel if you want but you are so wrong about reality. Covid is a whole lot better right now. But to generalize your experience with it against the big picture shows you have fallen for the BS hype. Keep being stupid , it's the new american way .

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Your one ignorant person. You think covid didn't devastate the Navajo Nation , particularly early. Yep they sure were celebrating all the elders dying up there. That's the problem with stupid people like you . Ya think you know something that you absolutley have no idea about and then pound your chest on an ignorance filled social media board like this. A bunch of idiots consuming mass media and think they know something. Revel if you want but you are so wrong about reality. Covid is a whole lot better right now. But to generalize your experience with it against the big picture shows you have fallen for the BS hype. Keep being stupid , it's the new american way
That would "You're", not "Your." It is spelled "absolutely" not "absolutley" and lastly, "American" has a capital "A"......

ao5884

Oct 1, 2019
I mean you are correct. But I don't think it will change anytime soon. It's not like either party has extended an olive branch. Personally I think this predates ost if us. Some historians have theorized that it goes back to the 60s and the divide over Vietnam, the division was just Dormant and was woken up by the 2000 election and has become increasingly worse....not sure of your age, but the US in the 1990s had a very different feel to it than it does now.

Last edited:

kickerinaz

Sep 3, 2016
That would "You're", not "Your." It is spelled "absolutely" not "absolutley" and lastly, "American" has a capital "A"......
Thanks for the spelling check. America is only spelled with a capital A for my rhetorical purposes when we act like true Americans. Yep I misspell much more as I get over , oh well . Your post does not address the substance of mine . Do you disagree? Or are you just trying to be a spelling dik ?

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Thanks for the spelling check. America is only spelled with a capital A for my rhetorical purposes when we act like true Americans. Yep I misspell much more as I get over , oh well . Your post does not address the substance of mine . Do you disagree? Or are you just trying to be a spelling dik ?

I was playing the role of @LafayetteBear . I must say, it was tremendously underwhelming.

As for your point, you really didn't make a cogent point. You went off on a rant about COVID............

kickerinaz

Sep 3, 2016
I was playing the role of @LafayetteBear . I must say, it was tremendously underwhelming.

As for your point, you really didn't make a cogent point. You went off on a rant about COVID............
Facepalm.......did you see the post I quoted ? Now I must correct you for saying I did not make a cogent point : The post I quoted was implying that the covid thing is a liberal farce and doctors and nurses (presumably liberal ) were just having a party of a time. As in my post , I agree covid now seems very manageable . But there are a whole lot of idiots (on this board ) whom think just because covid did not hit them it was some sort of conspiracy. I am and have been involved working with people on the Navajo reservation combating covid , and still all the repercussions they face. No joke . Never was . We R is a complete basement dipshit. He thinks he can learn everything by reading the same source ( computer provided BS) that he criticizes. Many elder people died on the rez while dipshit conspiracy theory idiots said it was nothing . I know .

I know someone here thinks this is BS , but I am helping water infrastructure in remote areas with small technology . It's basic but getting it done isn't. Think sanitation.....

Last edited:

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Facepalm.......did you see the post I quoted ? Now I must correct you for saying I did not make a cogent point : The post I quoted was implying that the covid thing is a liberal farce and doctors and nurses (presumably liberal ) were just having a party of a time. As in my post , I agree covid now seems very manageable . But there are a whole lot of idiots (on this board ) whom think just because covid did not hit them it was some sort of conspiracy. I am and have been involved working with people on the Navajo reservation combating covid , and still all the repercussions they face. No joke . Never was . We R is a complete basement dipshit. He thinks he can learn everything by reading the same source ( computer provided BS) that he criticizes. Many elder people died on the rez while dipshit conspiracy theory idiots said it was nothing . I know .

I know someone here thinks this is BS , but I am helping water infrastructure in remote areas with small technology . It's basic but getting it done isn't. Think sanitation.....

I totally support water infrastructure. In fact, it is a huge market for us. HUGE. Clean water IS a national and global priority. Tuck and Tape? Not so much.............

That said, it is now well documented that the leftwing response for COVID was well overboard regardless of the Navajo Nation.

Even CNN said so.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/12/opin...rent-voters-education-midterms-ham/index.html

Not to mention what went on at nursing homes.......... Totally criminal...

And now we know what happens when you pay people to stay at home, live well off the government dime, consume while not producing...... INFLATION.

ao5884

Oct 1, 2019

When the left is pushing policy that is not supported by the actual Data, you should expect to be questioned by skeptics.