ADVERTISEMENT

Here it is again…149 Poll

Who will be starting for PSU at 149 come Postseason Tournament Time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NittanyChris

Dec 3, 2001
Once again, who do you think will be starting for PSU at 149 come Postseason Tournament time?

Really the poll should be, which excellent wrestling will be sitting behind Nick Lee at 149...... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: pointingdogsrule
Could beat him then, but could also be one to learn on. What do you think?
Well it is hard for a wrestler to beat another skilled wrestler 4 times in a row, ask David Taylor (of course that wasn't just a skilled wrestle). And that is how many time our wrestlers could meet an Iowa wrestler this year. Interesting to see it play out and also interesting to see if Cael send the same wrestler all 4 times, of course the last two times will certainly be the same. Not sure how the College Duals work, can we send different wrestlers for different opponents or is it one wrestler per weight?

I think, at weights we have some play, that Cael might send different wrestlers early on. And I have full faith we will crush the Iowa dreams every time!

Willie seems to think that SVN will be getting some action this year, per a recent tweet regarding NCAA fantasy wrestling picks.

Makes me think he knows something regarding the progress he's making.

Reactions: mjmirv
Well it is hard for a wrestler to beat another skilled wrestler 4 times in a row, ask David Taylor (of course that wasn't just a skilled wrestle). And that is how many time our wrestlers could meet an Iowa wrestler this year. Interesting to see it play out and also interesting to see if Cael send the same wrestler all 4 times, of course the last two times will certainly be the same. Not sure how the College Duals work, can we send different wrestlers for different opponents or is it one wrestler per weight?

I think, at weights we have some play, that Cael might send different wrestlers early on. And I have full faith we will crush the Iowa dreams every time!

It appears that Cael answered this question fairly definitively today at Media Day.

LET’S GO BEAU!!!

WE ARE!!!

Reactions: 86PSUPaul
I think he’ll have something for Sideshow Sammy too
His takedown on Sasso last year was the cleanest against Sasso the entire season. With a full offseason to prepare for 149, and a full season of matches before tournaments, Beau is definitely gonna wreck some people! Worry about going back down to 141 next season.

I know Nick said he's staying at 141 and Cael himself said Beau is going 149.

But are we SURE SURE that Nick isn't going 149 and Beau is going 141 actually?
Hoosierlion is going to go off on you.;)
tumblr_o29lweGqkv1qmob6ro1_400.gifv

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT