ADVERTISEMENT

HELP IS ON THE WAY: Sue and Jay to run for Penn State Board of Trustees

Anthony, this is the 2nd poster in this thread (me being the first) --- where you're asking about a person's educational credentials.

Of note, you're only asking these questions of folk who disagree with you.

So, a simple question. Why does any of this matter?
We need to know so we can all nominate you for alumni trustee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, we may not have too long to wait for the criminal trial to be resolved.

http://www.dauphincounty.org/government/Court-Departments/Curley-Schultz-Spanier/Documents/February 1, 2017 - Scheduling Order - Timothy M. Curley, Gary Charles Schultz, Graham Basil Spanier.pdf

Only the summary charge of failure to report against Spanier is remaining.
This link was already posted in the first post in the thread on THAT topic. Why you feel the need to also post it here to all the same people who already read it for themselves several hours ago is... perplexing.

This link was already posted in the first post in the thread on THAT topic. Why you feel the need to also post it here to all the same people who already read it for themselves several hours ago is... perplexing.

Because I had not seen it. That said, it might resolve the other issues the Paternos would have.

I have read voraciously on this case, and have made no secret of it. That should be manifestly apparent from my posts.

My bad on the spelling, but he has been referred to on other forums associated on this site. He also was a poster on the CDT, where I first read his posts. I find it necessary to keep abreast of all commentary, including those commentators with which I disagree.
No, it's not manifestly apparent, because you have repeatedly demonstrated a lack of reading of the applicable laws and many other pertinent materials since Day 1.

Reactions: Ski
Because I had not seen it. That said, it might resolve the other issues the Paternos would have.
It should have been the FIRST place you went today for updates. The rest of us who follow along check the court websites first before doing/saying anything else.

No, it's not manifestly apparent, because you have repeatedly demonstrated a lack of reading of the applicable laws and many other pertinent materials since Day 1.

You made that claim, and when I as you for evidence, you fell silent. So demonstrate it.

I happened no to see the other thread.

You made that claim, and when I as you for evidence, you fell silent. So demonstrate it.
Which evidence? Be specific. Being silent can mean many things. e.g. Other things to do in life, as well as just plain ignoring silliness.

FYI I spent my time last evening not on this Board, but reading and analyzing the latest Spanier case updates. These were presented elsewhere as was the discussion on today's C/S/S update.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT