ADVERTISEMENT

HELP IS ON THE WAY: Sue and Jay to run for Penn State Board of Trustees

I think Penn State would've similar to Maryland or Rutgers. Certainly a fine University but not what we are. To say PSU isn't a significantly better place because of JVP is to vastly underrate his influence as an educator and fund raiser and philanthropist. When your football coach gives millions to the library everybody follows suit.

Don't be so naïve. To say it is so much better is to way overrate his influence. And when did he become an "educator"? The last I checked, he was the football coach. To say
people contributed just because he did is something only a cult member would believe.

Last edited:
Don't be so naïve. To say it is so much better is to way overrate his influence. And when did he become an "educator"? The last I checked, he was the football coach. To say
people contributed just because he did is something only a cult member would believe.

I don't agree. Donors throughout the US have withheld contributions from the University unless and until Joe's contributions to Penn State are recognized and he is honored. These are not people one would necessarily refer to as cultists. These people are admirers of Joe Paterno and the life that he lived.

The University is better because of Sue and Joe Paterno. To say otherwise is naive.

I don't agree. Donors throughout the US have withheld contributions from the University unless and until Joe's contributions to Penn State are recognized and he is honored. These are not people one would necessarily refer to as cultists. These people are admirers of Joe Paterno and the life that he lived.

The University is better because of Sue and Joe Paterno. To say otherwise is naive.

To say otherwise is the mark of a Pitt clown aka Osprey. What happened to your gayru JJ today, Osprey?

Reactions: TenerHallTerror

Isn't it a fact that four of the most powerful men at Penn State - of which Paterno led the group - conspired to cover up a decade or more of Child Sexual Abuse?

Which story is correct? Was Paterno was the most powerful man on campus for 50 years, or was Paterno was just a football coach doing his job coaching football.?

EDIT: HEAVY SARCASM HERE

Last edited:
Isn't it a fact that four of the most powerful men at Penn State - of which Paterno led the group - conspired to cover up a decade or more of Child Sexual Abuse?

Which story is correct? Was Paterno was the most powerful man on campus for 50 years, or was Paterno was just a football coach doing his job coaching football.?

Not a fact unless you listen to Louis Freeh.

Reactions: BarryPSU and Bob78

If Paterno was so "all powerful", why precisely were his objections to Sandusky and his personal charity being given access to campus and the Football Facilities IGNORED AND OVERRIDDEN in 1998???

Are you under the impression that Jay was the only coach's son to be hired on to his dad's staff? It is a far more common practice than you'd imagine, especially at the college level. Jay was unique in that JVP wanted him to gain experience elsewhere first (UVa, UConn) before joining the PSU staff.

It's easy to claim that Jay was not a good coach citing some isolated things. I don't know if he was ever going to be P5 HC material, but he was a good assistant coach overall. Jay was not on Joe's short list to succeed him as PSU's HC, as many assume.
Jay was a good assistant? LOL.

My father was good friends with Chad Henne's dad. The Henne's are a big PSU family and would regularly go to games (a couple of times with my father). So after Chad picked Michigan, my dad simply asked "Why not PSU?" Shelly responded "Joe's kid is an idiot." Nothing more needed to be said.

Reactions: _fugazi_
If Paterno was so "all powerful", why precisely were his objections to Sandusky and his personal charity being given access to campus and the Football Facilities IGNORED AND OVERRIDDEN in 1998???
If you know anything about how a University works, you'd understand that Joe didn't make those decisions. The support Joe got through his contributions to the Library and University had nothing to do with the access Sandusky was permitted at the University.

If you know anything about how a University works, you'd understand that Joe didn't make those decisions. The support Joe got through his contributions to the Library and University had nothing to do with the access Sandusky was permitted at the University.

Yea, no $hit Sherlock -- IOW, Joe didn't "run the University", nor make any of the decisions that equate to such a thing. Claiming Joe was the most powerful man at PSU is laughable bull$hit. Joe was the most powerful man in regards to the Football Program and Sandusky was permitted access to the Football Facilities DESPITE Paterno's strenuous objections!

Jay and Sue: 12,000 views

Dipshit Fenchak: 2,000 views.

I think we know who WON'T BE on the board, haha.

JJinPhila touted this "may be called nonsense". He claimed to have inside knowledge of Gricar "being tossed down a flooded mine shaft by bikers after a drug deal". He was brought in by LE, questioned, and determined to be an internet clown with mental problems. It also got him summarily banned from the Court TV boards.

Yeh, right. Continue with your delusions Pnnykitty.

My father was good friends with Chad Henne's dad. The Henne's are a big PSU family and would regularly go to games (a couple of times with my father). So after Chad picked Michigan, my dad simply asked "Why not PSU?" Shelly responded "Joe's kid is an idiot." Nothing more needed to be said.
What about Jay's mother, who is also running? Anything to be said about her? Just curious.

Reactions: Ski and Zenophile
Just a wild guess: business administration certificate in the 1980s, not a degree

Wrong again, but that does match the track record for most posters on this site.

A mere two weeks' exposure to our fair message board community, and you can already spot longtime poster aliases. That is really something.

Quite easy, since pnnykitty posts on a number of boards and his style is quite the same, it is fairly easy.

Shuttersworth even did a nice exposé. :eek:

Last edited:
Who said I was a lawyer?

Oh, and since the Sandusky indictment broke, Penn State has broken some donor records:

http://news.psu.edu/story/311758/20...eeds-goal-raises-2158-billion-private-support

Two of the things that I am happy about is that both applications and donations have increased. I am troubled that Penn State's academic ranking on some lists have dropped. That may not be related to the scandal however.

McQuaide Blasko?

The manner in which donations are counted changed.

I'll let you research on your own.

McQuaide Blasko

I don't see any difference, and, as noted applications have also increased.

Just remember, McQuaide Blasko is your conclusion. I do not claim to have ever worked for that firm.

Last edited:

You've obviously never met Jay. But surely your likely fake story about your dad's friend is much more reliable.

Reactions: TenerHallTerror
Where did you get your law degree?

Anthony, this is the 2nd poster in this thread (me being the first) --- where you're asking about a person's educational credentials.

Of note, you're only asking these questions of folk who disagree with you.

So, a simple question. Why does any of this matter?

Reactions: _fugazi_
I'll let you research on your own.

You know --- I'd like to know the difference too. How specifically has the way "Penn State counts donations" changed over the last 5 years?

Unless we hear an answer, it's fair for me (and Stufftodo) to theorize that you are engaging in goalpost shifting.

Reactions: Stufftodo
Wrong again, but that does match the track record for most posters on this site.

Quite easy, since pnnykitty posts on a number of boards and his style is quite the same, it is fairly easy.

Shuttersworth even did a nice exposé. :eek:
Which confirms you diligently follow around all of the PL cellar-dwellers or you wouldn't even know who Shuttlesworth (the fake facebook-acct creator just to comment on PSU-only articles and not any other PA child abuse case articles)...is. Me? I just have a good memory of who those characters were that were unmasked several years ago and don't give those fakers who don't care about kids a second thought any more. UNLESS-another suspect suddenly appears here referencing their names.

Last edited:
What's Shuttersworth?
A misspell of a fake facebook account-holder who populated PL. Several years ago their FB acct had a list of "friends", all additional fake identities created just so they could comment on PSU articles in publications using that type of commenting system. The other commenting system is Disqus, which contained another set of multiple-identity characters created for the same purpose. IMHO, news orgs should just shut off comment sections if they can't weed out the obvious frauds from the real people.

Reactions: Ski and dshumbero
Which confirms you diligently follow around all of the PL cellar-dwellers or you wouldn't even know who Shuttlesworth (the fake facebook-acct creator just to comment on PSU-only articles and not any other PA child abuse case articles)...is. Me? I just have a good memory of who those characters were that were unmasked several years ago and don't give those fakers who don't care about kids a second thought any more. UNLESS-another suspect suddenly appears here referencing their names.

Correct. Shuttlesworthless/ratking/JoeScazz/JoePathetic/Andrea DiMaggio are all mbe34, the ultimate Pitt clownbag. He made up cartoon names like HalNyneKaye, ShouddagettaChoppa and 8 or so fake womens names which is when he was caught. He kept using the same site to download womens pictures, like Andrea DiMaggio's all from a cartoon/art site. When he was busted, he cleansed all of his "friends" from his FB page.

He also got busted by using Zhiautero Mexico and Lake Hoptacong where he/she lived. The Former from the Shawshank Redemption, the latter a place where a Loch Ness type monster supposedly lives. The real DiMaggio does not post on news or sports sites. He is also known as "River Plegathon", Morai, and other mythical names.

I have read voraciously on this case, and have made no secret of it. That should be manifestly apparent from my posts.

My bad on the spelling, but he has been referred to on other forums associated on this site. He also was a poster on the CDT, where I first read his posts. I find it necessary to keep abreast of all commentary, including those commentators with which I disagree.

I have read voraciously on this case, and have made no secret of it. That should be manifestly apparent from my posts.

My bad on the spelling, but he has been referred to on other forums associated on this site. He also was a poster on the CDT, where I first read his posts. I find it necessary to keep abreast of all commentary, including those commentators with which I disagree.

Shuttlesworth/YOU is a known clown.

You do seem very abreast. By chance have you ever worked at the Department of Public Welfare?

ADVERTISEMENT