ADVERTISEMENT

Hello and welcome…

CSauertiegPSU

Staff
Oct 9, 2013
To Nittany Nation! I’d like to hope everyone gives the board a shot as nothing has actually changed but the name. On the football side, I have an unending amount of respect for what Ryan, Nate, Greg and co. have done and will do with BWI, but I’m also excited for what we’re going to be doing here at Nittany Nation and believe you guys should be too.

I’ll be handling a good amount of day to day football coverage but also handling wrestling coverage, which is exciting and I’m happy to have the best fan base in the country here with me.

We’ve also asked Tom to stick here with us as the board moderator and are still working through that but there’s no one else I’d rather have here with me on this board.

Lex Knapp, who coaches Donovan Catholic HS in NJ, will also be here with us to cover wrestling recruiting. If you guys have any questions please shoot us a message, but otherwise I’m happy to see everyone still here and hope we can continue the beautiful chaos that is The Wrestling Room.

giphy.gif

So...are we the bloods or the crips in what will surely be a battle between the two boards on who will be our new home?
What I will say here is that I have stressed, probably to a headache inducing extent, to Nittany Nation publisher Richie Schnyderite is that wrestling coverage and the forum are a part of the lifeblood of the site and that it’s something that needs to be emphasized. Everyone at BWI is no doubt fantastic, but I can’t guarantee their wrestling coverage is going to be as comprehensive as what we’re hoping to do here.

Now I have 2 pages to keep track of? My boss is really going to say I get no work done now. Oh well I guess he can pay me unemployment if he doesnt like what I do.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grass and 86PSUPaul
To Nittany Nation! I’d like to hope everyone gives the board a shot as nothing has actually changed but the name. On the football side, I have an unending amount of respect for what Ryan, Nate, Greg and co. have done and will do with BWI, but I’m also excited for what we’re going to be doing here at Nittany Nation and believe you guys should be too.

I’ll be handling a good amount of day to day football coverage but also handling wrestling coverage, which is exciting and I’m happy to have the best fan base in the country here with me.

We’ve also asked Tom to stick here with us as the board moderator and are still working through that but there’s no one else I’d rather have here with me on this board.

Lex Knapp, who coaches Donovan Catholic HS in NJ, will also be here with us to cover wrestling recruiting. If you guys have any questions please shoot us a message, but otherwise I’m happy to see everyone still here and hope we can continue the beautiful chaos that is The Wrestling Room.
Appreciate the 2021 class write-up and that the spread sheet is maintained; but (understanding that silence around the program is tight) would really like insight on the targets for 2022 and 2023. Also, write-ups on the top rated wrestlers would be appreciated. I follow this board, gut go to the Iowa board for more detailed information.

So I'm sitting up in my tree stand and while things are slow I'll see what happened over at BWI.

Looks like the band is all still here......

#whatisoldisnewagain
#asmuchasthingschangetheystaythesame
#eatitturk

I can get to the wrestling room on being rivals (here) but On3 says I don’t have rights to the wrestling. I’m getting other boards.
Somebody please help me writhing 100 clicks!!!

I can get to the wrestling room on being rivals (here) but On3 says I don’t have rights to the wrestling. I’m getting other boards.
Somebody please help me writhing 100 clicks!!!
Log out and back in

ADVERTISEMENT