ADVERTISEMENT

Heisman

AWS1022

Nov 12, 2011
Can we change the name of the award to the “Award to the QB of the Best Team in the Conference that Plays the Worst Defense so They Rack Up the Best Stats”? Who’s going to be Oklahoma’s QB next year? I just want to know who’s going to win the Heisman so I don’t have to think about it for the whole season.

Reactions: cavic and ralphster
Back in August I thought we had a QB that was going to get invited to NYC.

Three first year starters ended up fighting it out. Thought Tua had it won until his Georgia performance, suspected Murray would get the swing votes. Really a disservice by the many voters that voted before the last weekend of play.

Not sure who else anyone would have voted for other than these three.

Back in August I thought we had a QB that was going to get invited to NYC.

Three first year starters ended up fighting it out. Thought Tua had it won until his Georgia performance, suspected Murray would get the swing votes. Really a disservice by the many voters that voted before the last weekend of play.

Not sure who else anyone would have voted for other than these three.
Wonder what Tua’s stats would have been if he played more than half the game most of the season. (KiJana Carter knows about that) Murray had to stay in all the games because their defense sucked so bad and he got to rack up his stats against horrible defenses. The award has to be about more than stats, but it’s not.

Reactions: cavic
the Heisman is a joke. that's not meant to disparage the winners, just the award itself, and the clowns that pick the winner.

ADVERTISEMENT