ADVERTISEMENT

Heisman Presentation or MLS or Old X files or NL Chistmas Vaca or IA vs Lehigh

dunkej01

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
pick your poison may.....it.....not kill you.

but if your going to struggle through IA vs Lehigh let this aid you as you watch on FLo at 830pm est

PA boy Spencer LEEEEE back in the health saddle with 15-0 TF in the 1st period.

TD, puts Resnick to his back for 4 almost pinned him. then a tilt for 4, stalling point and 4NF

PA boy AD takes it to Paetzell by a lot. my d@mn flo going in and out didnt see final but it was like 18-to not much.

As good as AD looked paetzell look horrible. He did his best ostrich impersonation. it was awful.

PA boy AD takes it to Paetzell by a lot. my d@mn flo going in and out didnt see final but it was like 18-to not much.

As good as AD looked paetzell look horrible. He did his best ostrich impersonation. it was awful.

Horrible is generous. Paetzell seemed gassed halfway through the first period. DeSanto got 6-7 takedowns without Paetzell bothering to get up off his knees.

PA boy Max Murin with Maj Dec over Moran.

Lehigh certainly beat up....but they just arent good. In their last 3 matches no intensity. No offense. Almost no life.

hawks looking good tonight.

Horrible is generous. Paetzell seemed gassed halfway through the first period. DeSanto got 6-7 takedowns without Paetzell bothering to get up off his knees.

yeah it was just awful. wrestling in the EWL, the refs might give him a little help giving separation but not at CHA. AD abused him.

pa college transfer lugo wins....but I didnt see the match. Lugo was dominate.

Pa boy young win 4-1 at 157. td in 1st. E in 2nd and RP. lehigh is lelow....gosh they are low energy.

The bull gets the tech in 2pd 20-5.

lelow still without a TD...dating back to PSU match going on 16 matches....

LeLow on the board with Maj Dec 12-4 from Kutler on the back up 165lb for iowa who i guess is the 3rd sting 174.

AND NO PREISCH....d@mn it. thats it im watch MLS.....:eek::rolleyes:o_O

Reactions: jschrantz
Stoll says he's not pushing past coach to get at a ranked kid,don't need the points anyway. He's all yours Costello.

tumblr_mkgo4vr5wd1rlzl4no1_400.gif

Didn’t someone start a ducking thread? Would have loved to see Stoll-Wood.

Stoll has a Willis Reed moment against some kid who is overmatched, but can't go the following week against a kid in the top 10? Couldn't of he just walked out there and told Tom to get out of my way I'm wrestling Wood?

Reactions: danoftw
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT