ADVERTISEMENT

Hearing michigan might be a night game

That's cringe worthy with all the high-and-mighty folks lobbing crap at Harbaugh these past two seasons. It would be ironic for them to hammer Penn State on the way to beating Ohio State and winning the B1G.

Not naturally a paranoid person...but is it ridiculous or is it justified that the first thought about the Michigan game was not wondering whether Penn State could win or wondering how the team would respond to a hostile crowd of a Top 10 opponent...the first thought was whether or not the referees / Big 10 would allow Penn State to win if they play well enough to earn it.
Is it ridiculous for that to be the first, unprompted thought that came to mind?

That's cringe worthy with all the high-and-mighty folks lobbing crap at Harbaugh these past two seasons. It would be ironic for them to hammer Penn State on the way to beating Ohio State and winning the B1G.
Given how things have played out so far this season, wouldn't it be more ironic for Penn State to hammer Michigan, on the road at night? Michigan State controls their own destiny, and they have Michigan & Ohio State at home. They've also won 8/10 VS the Wolverines over the last ten years. Hoping they make that 9 of 11.

Reactions: bluewhiteApos
Not naturally a paranoid person...but is it ridiculous or is it justified that the first thought about the Michigan game was not wondering whether Penn State could win or wondering how the team would respond to a hostile crowd of a Top 10 opponent...the first thought was whether or not the referees / Big 10 would allow Penn State to win if they play well enough to earn it.
Is it ridiculous for that to be the first, unprompted thought that came to mind?

Yeah after seeing the roughing the long snapper call against Wisconsin the other night PSU will have no chance in that game.

Yes, it is ridiculous.

Yeah after seeing the roughing the long snapper call against Wisconsin the other night PSU will have no chance in that game.

Yep. That was the turning point of the game. Absolute bull sh!t call that Wisconsin never recovered from. And Michigan's long snapper was even on the sidelines after the call laughing with everyone about how well he faked it.

Turned my stomach.

Reactions: Grass
If they win Saturday
Can I ask where you are hearing this?

Because from what I read on mgoblog (I'm curious about game time because I am attending the game), they do not think it will be a night game.

Apparently, the university really doesn't like night games and it would be unusual for them to have two home night games in one year.

Because from what I read on mgoblog (I'm curious about game time because I am attending the game), they do not think it will be a night game.

Apparently, the university really doesn't like night games and it would be unusual for them to have two home night games in one year.
I'm not a fan of attending night games anymore. One reason I'm not sad I gave up my season tickets. Fine for the TV audience tho and I do enjoy the Whiteouts--but on TV.

Michigan doesn't decide what time the game is played. Tv does

Reactions: psugisher
I'm been lurking for a while but this is the worst I've seen it. There's many issues far bigger issues than the referees. I wish the focus was on that but I'm sure I'll get used to it
You'll see posters here complain about officiating after nearly every single loss. Par for the course.

Reactions: kgilbert78
IIRC, Hornibrook was another of those QBs that Gunsie raves about (not quite the man crush he had on Thorson though :) )

For as much as he’s played (and the talent around him) even I thought he’d have a solid season. But he’s really shit the bed this year.
LOL, Gunsie...
Female-Bodybuilder.gif

Can we please stop blaming the refs? They aren't the reason we lost to Michigan State. We need to get better.

I am going to say they are 100% the reason we lost to Michigan state. they accounted for at least 14 points. Maybe 21.
Yeah, we couldn't beat both Michigan State and the refs. Whenever have you seen defensive holding before like that? I haven't.

Penn State at Michigan 3:45pm. ESPN has it updated on the schedule now...almost a night game since it will be dark by the 3rd qtr. :)

ADVERTISEMENT