ADVERTISEMENT

Heard a rumor about Spencer Lee....

BrucePa

Sep 23, 2001
Going to 11
That he is unhappy in Iowa and wishes to return to Pennsylvania to wrestle.

Very highly-placed and well-connected source.

(Mistakenly posted on the McAndrew Board....)

Reactions: lionlover

I-dont-believe-you.gif

Like I said, remember this post in about 6 months.
How can I remember your post when the cruise liner posts are still clogging my memory?

(Still, I am holding out a Lloyd's hope that we will be calling you Bruce Pastrodamus in 6 months.)

:)

Last edited:
Reactions: nitlion6
He has one year of eligibility left at Iowa after this season. Makes no sense to bail with a year left. If there’s any merit to this I’m sure he sucks it up and finishes his career as a Hawkeye & moves on from there.

Reactions: Fatmarc
Darn looks like gonna lose the Hawks next coach and after 20 years successful become the new AD..Did they have to empty the entire slush fund to get Mr. Lee to leave Iowa.

Well since be coach and AD have to imply that Spencer goes by Mr. sorry ..enjoy the show tonite it will be a nail biter this Hawk fan be around a long time and knows that the champs are champs till some one takes them out and it is not done as of this time..

Well since be coach and AD have to imply that Spencer goes by Mr. sorry ..enjoy the show tonite it will be a nail biter this Hawk fan be around a long time and knows that the champs are champs till some one takes them out and it is not done as of this time..
^^^ this all night

Tom Brands makes his guys hate wrestling - lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT