ADVERTISEMENT

Hayden Cunningham ranked #25 overall for 2023

Don't think Casey made the Olympic Team, did he? Tara was a weightlifter.

Also: Joke. ;)

Tara might be the only athlete in US history to train at the US Olympic Training Center in 3 different sports (soccer, gymnastics and weight lifting). Freaky athlete, the Cunningham kids got some awesome genes from mom and dad. Vodka probably already calling the NCAA.

One more thing to add, their kids will have two parents with outstanding work ethic too.

Last edited:
Asher Cunningham likely to be on JH Big Board btw.
Excellent

latest

The sad thing about the boys being ranked this high is that now Vodka is going to demand that they no longer speak to their father because he will consider it a recruiting violation and will report them.:D

Yet in the next sentence explain why it is totally fine for Nelson Brands :rolleyes:

He'll question whether Casey is the absolute most qualified person on the planet to be Assistant Coach, and then imply (but never accuse!) PSU of hiring Casey just so they could get his kids in PSU singlets.

The real kicker for Vodka will be the university-employee tuition discount, thereby skirting the 9.9 scholly limit.

He'll question whether Casey is the absolute most qualified person on the planet to be Assistant Coach, and then imply (but never accuse!) PSU of hiring Casey just so they could get his kids in PSU singlets.

The real kicker for Vodka will be the university-employee tuition discount, thereby skirting the 9.9 scholly limit.

...and Vodka's head has now exploded.

I bet Iowa has the same deal too and has no problem using it for Nelson Brands. Can't wait for the pretzel logic on that one.

Reactions: slushhead

This is all Cael's fault -- he should've instead gotten Casey a job at Lock Haven or Juniata in exchange for a 3 inch binder.

I bet Iowa has the same deal too and has no problem using it for Nelson Brands. Can't wait for the pretzel logic on that one.

Actually, Iowa does not have a tuition discount for employee’s families. That is why they will argue that it is an unfair advantage. Other than Maryland & Rutgers, it appears that Penn State has the most generous Dependent discount.

Comparison of Tuition Benefits at Peer Institutions of the Big Ten
COMMITTEE ON CAMPUS CLIMATE AND DIVERSITY
APRIL 2018

However, Alex Marinelli’s marriage to the Hawkeyes’ Director of Operations will make him eligible for the in state discount. And unlike Vodka, I am not insinuating anything nefarious with it.

Last edited:
Actually, Iowa does not have a tuition discount for employee’s families. That is why they will argue that it is an unfair advantage. Other than Maryland & Rutgers, it appears that Penn State has the most generous Dependent discount.

APRIL 2018

However, Alex Marinelli’s marriage to the Hawkeyes’ Director of Operations will make him eligible for the in state discount. And unlike Vodka, I am not insinuating anything nefarious with it.

Thanks for the link.

Odd that this official university document about B1G schools makes multiple references to the “University of Ohio.” I’m assuming they mean tOSU.

Reactions: slushhead

APRIL 2018

There would probably be 4 threads on HR about this already, and 15 calls from Vodka to NCAA compliance office, but they're busy basking in the glory of their favorite status.

There would probably be 4 threads on HR about this already, and 15 calls from Vodka to NCAA compliance office, but they're busy basking in the glory of their favorite status.
...I thought that it was the "attendance records" that they set every year ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT