ADVERTISEMENT

Having avoided this place like a plague yesterday, I come in peace and offer the following:

olelion

Jun 10, 2001
Tarpon Springs Fl
- seems when the other defense stay(s) in their lanes , nowhere for McSorley to run or pass
- what's with the receivers not getting open? Before moving from Colorado I recall reading an article about Desean Hamilton, now of the Broncos. It made much of the route running discipline that he displayed. Whoever his coach was is gone to Alabama, I think. Is this guy missed?
- Iowa Wiscy and UM and for that matter Maryland are looming large up ahead
- They are reminding me of Michigan last year
- I have no idea how good the Nittany lions are this year
- Very young, future looks bright

- seems when the other defense stay(s) in their lanes , nowhere for McSorley to run or pass
- what's with the receivers not getting open? Before moving from Colorado I recall reading an article about Desean Hamilton, now of the Broncos. It made much of the route running discipline that he displayed. Whoever his coach was is gone to Alabama, I think. Is this guy missed?
- Iowa Wiscy and UM and for that matter Maryland are looming large up ahead
- They are reminding me of Michigan last year
- I have no idea how good the Nittany lions are this year
- Very young, future looks bright

All but 3 starters have been with the program 3 years or more. Not that young.

Was thinking the defense and Oline still had some time.No?

They do and the future is still bright. But this idea that the team is super young and that makes what has happened on the field ok is incorrect. The vast majority of the starters have been in this program 3-5 years.

ADVERTISEMENT