ADVERTISEMENT

Hard to win at Penn St and I’m thankful Michigan escaped with a must win victory!

Michigan apparently having there dream season. Best season and on par with 2004. Last conference claim. Can you believe mighty Michigan’s last big ten title was in 2004. Definitely pulling for OSU to keep that mudslide overrated rivalry going. What 3 wins for Michigan over OSU since 2000?

Good game but if PSU had a Coach with a clue, UM would have been going home with an L.

• Sad
Reactions: PSUfiji
Michigan apparently having there dream season. Best season and on par with 2004. Last conference claim. Can you believe mighty Michigan’s last big ten title was in 2004. Definitely pulling for OSU to keep that mudslide overrated rivalry going. What 3 wins for Michigan over OSU since 2000?

Yes 16-3...and its such a typical arrogant skunk weasel fan to do to come over a rub your nose in it..We're going to fvck them up

Huge win for Michigan and a very hard earned victory in a very tough environment. Michigan now leads the series with Penn St with a 15-10 record. Good luck the rest of the year Penn St fans.
Ahhhh, thanks for the (number) 1965 and let me add 1966 football memories.
Great memories of our National Championship teams while a student at MSU.
Bubba Smith and George Webster both first Team members of SI's All Century football Team.
And, both tough on the I M basketball courts when.they showed up to play some hoops.

Go State's
And

,,,cheers

Not here to rub anyone’s nose in anything. Just wanted to say how much respect I have for Clifford. That kid took a beating and fought to the very end. He was a damn warrior. Much respect. Best of luck the rest of the way PSU
Clifford has been a warrior this year. His o-line opens the flood gates and he gets abused.

Reactions: Westcoast24
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT