ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Thanksgiving!

SWPA

Mar 9, 2017
God Bless everyone this holiday season, may you all be safe in your travels and enjoy your time with family. Eat sparingly (especially you wrestlers) and remember we have a lot of great wrestling ahead of us. May the "FALL" (pinfall) season never end.

Have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

funny-thanksgiving-turkey-joke.png

Enjoy the day and family everyone!!!

Deep Fried for me, since the first time I made it about ten years ago it is the only way my kids want it done!

Enjoy the day and family everyone!!!

Deep Fried for me, since the first time I made it about ten years ago it is the only way my kids want it done!
Tried it once, and it was just a tad bit too greasy for me, but I was the only one in the crowd who felt that way.

I remember a match when Jason went to take off his ankle bands and they weren't given any for that particular meet. He kind of gave a look of disappointment. I felt bad for him.

awww shoot.... can't remember who I saw emulating Jason. Compliment in the form of copying... He was a freshman...

Shakur is one funny guy. I love his zest for life. As amazing as our guys are on the mat, they are even more incredible young men. What a blessing to be able to see this dynasty in action. So glad the season is underway. It’s going to be an historic run this year. Enjoy the ride.

God Bless everyone this holiday season, may you all be safe in your travels and enjoy your time with family. Eat sparingly (especially you wrestlers) and remember we have a lot of great wrestling ahead of us. May the "FALL" (pinfall) season never end.

Happy Thanksgiving to all and eat lots of turkey.

ADVERTISEMENT