56 today and still lovely.

diane-lane-at-cfda-fashion-awards-in-new-york-06-05-2018-8.jpg

Diane-Lane-Pants-Pics-719x1024.jpg

diane-lane.jpg

Diane-Lane-Smile-Wallpapers.jpg

abd0aea5818e52d8fa824c972bfae441.jpg

952e8b4ba90ffc586d6fe769588e18e0--movies-now-hair-salons.jpg

Last edited:
Fair, it took you until 11:26AM to get around to announcing her b-day? Shame shame shame.

But your pics made me think of a new idea for Fairgambit Enterprises: a Diane Lane wall calendar with 12 beautiful monthly pics!

Wait! Fonzie just suggested a desk calendar with 365 beautiful daily pics! (Good dog! Good dog! Great Dog!)

I’m sure your Marketing Dept could certainly put together an attractive calendar package celebrating her attractive package!

Fair, it took you until 11:26AM to get around to announcing her b-day? Shame shame shame.

But your pics made me think of a new idea for Fairgambit Enterprises: a Diane Lane wall calendar with 12 beautiful monthly pics!

Wait! Fonzie just suggested a desk calendar with 365 beautiful daily pics! (Good dog! Good dog! Great Dog!)

I’m sure your Marketing Dept could certainly put together an attractive calendar package celebrating her attractive package!
Not sure that we should trust Fairgambit Enterprises with such a quality project. They are selling repurposed 2010 calendars (which they relabeled from 1999 calendars that they bought cheap!) for 2021.

Ah,yes. I was a bit late, but I slept in after celebrating Diane's birthday eve. I should get a dog. A dog wakes you up. I have a cat. A cat sleeps even longer than you do. Anyway. I love the calendar idea. And we could mix in the dogs. You may recall she did a great movie, Must Love Dogs, so it could be a winner.
You have a future in advertising ILLINOIS. If you ever give up that lucrative Moderator Job, and want to work for a World Leader in......stuff.....have your people call my people. :)

images

Reactions: TheGLOV
Ah,yes. I was a bit late, but I slept in after celebrating Diane's birthday eve. I should get a dog. A dog wakes you up. I have a cat. A cat sleeps even longer than you do. Anyway. I love the calendar idea. And we could mix in the dogs. You may recall she did a great movie, Must Love Dogs, so it could be a winner.
You have a future in advertising ILLINOIS. If you ever give up that lucrative Moderator Job, and want to work for a World Leader in......stuff.....have your people call my people. :)

images

OR have Fonzie call your cat? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Fair, I’m slow tonight, did not see that one coming. (Actually I’ll pretend I did see that coming, that way I’ll get credit for an assist on your dunk!)
Ah, I think you definitely set me up. I get one in every now and then but you are the master.

Reactions: TheGLOV
ADVERTISEMENT