ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Birthday Bill Murray (73)

Obliviax

Aug 21, 2001
a day late, actually. I saw this tweet and found it funny. However, today, it could be considered grounds for a civil suit. It is from Cindy Morgan who played Lacey Underall on Caddyshack.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILL MURRAY! A POOL OR A POND?

I was introduced to #billmurray at dinner the night after my first scene, the high dive at the pool. Bill was sitting at one end of a long table in a restaurant. I was sitting next to Doug Kenney at the other end. Doug was tearing into me about not being able to do the actual high dive myself. I couldn’t dive and could barely swim. Had to climb the high board legally blind, and walk it multiple times so they could light me.

I had only one shot to climb the high board blind and make it look good. Then a professional diver was called in to do the swan dive seen in the film.

It was my first scene in my first film, and I had failed to do the impossible, diving blind without sufficient training. I felt like I’d failed Doug and my job. I went back to my room at the hotel where we were all staying, and laid down to try to sleep.

About 15 minutes later, there was a knock at the door. It was Bill Murray. We hadn’t spoken two words to each other up until this point and I wasn’t quite sure who he was. Bill: “You want to get out of here?” Cindy: “Sure”

I woke up the next morning on a nude beach in #Jupiter Florida.

a day late, actually. I saw this tweet and found it funny. However, today, it could be considered grounds for a civil suit. It is from Cindy Morgan who played Lacey Underall on Caddyshack.

I was introduced to #billmurray at dinner the night after my first scene, the high dive at the pool. Bill was sitting at one end of a long table in a restaurant. I was sitting next to Doug Kenney at the other end. Doug was tearing into me about not being able to do the actual high dive myself. I couldn’t dive and could barely swim. Had to climb the high board legally blind, and walk it multiple times so they could light me.

I had only one shot to climb the high board blind and make it look good. Then a professional diver was called in to do the swan dive seen in the film.

It was my first scene in my first film, and I had failed to do the impossible, diving blind without sufficient training. I felt like I’d failed Doug and my job. I went back to my room at the hotel where we were all staying, and laid down to try to sleep.

About 15 minutes later, there was a knock at the door. It was Bill Murray. We hadn’t spoken two words to each other up until this point and I wasn’t quite sure who he was. Bill: “You want to get out of here?” Cindy: “Sure”

🤔 .....nude beach

I feel like this needs a flag thrown.

Football Gomocs GIF by Chattanooga Mocs

a day late, actually. I saw this tweet and found it funny. However, today, it could be considered grounds for a civil suit. It is from Cindy Morgan who played Lacey Underall on Caddyshack.so did he drug her up?

So did he drug her up? Or she went and had a very happy ending. Seems like the later as it sounds like she is remembering him as a good guy. Otherwise, why wish him a happy birthday?

Or is the court summons on its way?

So did he drug her up? Or she went and had a very happy ending. Seems like the later as it sounds like she is remembering him as a good guy. Otherwise, why wish him a happy birthday?

Or is the court summons on its way?
well, I don't know the details. I posted it because it was funny....but if you want me to make a personal statement....Murray has had accusations against him of various types. It may be that the difference between a lacy underall and losing your multi-million dollar coaching contract (Tucker) or getting a consortium of media to go after you all at the same time (Russell Brand vs a Howard Stern) may be picking gals that are less likely to go public.

Funny guy......especially in Caddy Shack, but by all reports not that great of a human being.

Funny guy......especially in Caddy Shack, but by all reports not that great of a human being.
Yeah. But I have to wonder how many driven people who have had substance problems are ‘nice guys’.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT