ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Birthday 82Bordeaux

Uhhh, you’ll have to be more specific…..

HB Wino!!

Hopefully someone capable has a fitting GIF.

4e1fbd53fa0f4830c218bf9d7a51fa72.gif

Thanks and enjoy the party!
Most definitely. Just got to your place. Got my feet up waiting for others to arrive... love your recliner btw.

Oh... and hypothetically speaking...you wouldn't mind if someone borrowed your house shoes and pajamas would ya? Silk pjs Bordeaux? [puffs on pipe] Very nice...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 82bordeaux
Most definitely. Just got to your place. Got my feet up waiting for others to arrive... love your recliner btw.

Oh... and hypothetically speaking...you wouldn't mind if someone borrowed your house shoes and pajamas would ya? Silk pjs Bordeaux? [puffs on pipe] Very nice...
You must be at the other mansion, I dont see you anywhere.

Where are the keys to the bar?

Reactions: johnstownsteel
Bordeaux, the wife went to Erie on Monday with her sisters and I was to meet up with her later in the week. With the rain and cold weather she threw in the towel and left early. No trip for me. No wonder you headed south.

Happy Birthday

KCLion, you have the inside track. I'll make an extra donation to the NLWC if you can get Mrs. Bordeaux to snap and post a picture of Bordeaux strutting through Naples in his new/used RBY Wrestling shoes he bought himself for his birthday.

Hell I'll bet he's wearing them to bed- cause he wanted to not because of the 5 bottles of grape he had today.

• Haha
KCLion, you have the inside track. I'll make an extra donation to the NLWC if you can get Mrs. Bordeaux to snap and post a picture of Bordeaux strutting through Naples in his new/used RBY Wrestling shoes he bought himself for his birthday.

Hell I'll bet he's wearing them to bed- cause he wanted to not because of the 5 bottles of grape he had today.

Maybe, just maybe we can get him to wear them on the first tee in August.

ADVERTISEMENT