Haha…Trump wants to announce 2024 run outside of Deathsantis’s house

kickerinaz

Sep 3, 2016
I was hoping for this. When trump becomes his petulant moronic abusive self all the jacknuts here will get a chubby and say that's a real man ..........Will be entertainment x 25. Whom hasn't the douchebag thrown under the bus. Real man, him to some , a 13 year old to others . Wonder how long it takes him to say his dik is bigger ? Real POTUS stuff there .

Reactions: NJPSU

LionDeNittany

May 29, 2001
DFW, TX
I was hoping for this. Except when trump becomes his petulant moronic abusive self all the jacknuts here will get a chubby and say that's a real man ..........Will be entertainment x 25. Whom hasn't the douchebag thrown under the bus. Real man him to some , a 13 year old to others .

Your attraction to 13 year old boys should be kept on the inside.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
I was hoping for this. When trump becomes his petulant moronic abusive self all the jacknuts here will get a chubby and say that's a real man ..........Will be entertainment x 25. Whom hasn't the douchebag thrown under the bus. Real man, him to some , a 13 year old to others . Wonder how long it takes him to say his dik is bigger ? Real POTUS stuff there .

He's a real man.... lol...

And his dick is bigger..... lmfao....

The unhinged are acting unhinged yet again.... Priceless.

kickerinaz

Sep 3, 2016
He's a real man.... lol...

And his dick is bigger..... lmfao....

The unhinged are acting unhinged yet again.... Priceless.
Just pointing out what the 'issues' that trump will be focusing on against de santi. Like him and ted cruz all over again . Can't make this pathetic shit up: it happened . LOL yourself. Are you one of those guys with a scrotum sack hanging from your tow hitch ?

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
Ha…now two Trumptards in this thread who don’t understand how Twitter works.

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010

Maybe you should take a few deep breaths and stop acting like a child yourself. You may want to stop being naive and question some of the “fake news” accounts and social platforms first, before you believe everything you read.