ADVERTISEMENT

Guys. Franklin sincere or not after explaining himself following Pitt and Ga St comment and time-out

Wondering what you guys think?
Don't care one way or the other - if Pitt chooses to be insulted why should I or any other PSU fan care, go visit the liar for 2 seconds and check back. The desperation for them to try to be our "rival" is hilarious - little brother will always be little brother.

Reactions: Ski
Amazing what passes as newsworthy. I don't really care whether he was sincere or not - my thought as a fan was preserve the shutout. Defenses take those things personally and take a lot of pride in keeping the other team off the board.....plus it's a way to continue to challenge your team and depth even when the game is out of hand.

If Ga State wanted to dent the scoreboard, make them earn it. I get people thinking Franklin calling the timeout was petty...but so is lining up for a chip shot field goal from inside the 10 yd line when you're down 56-0.

Franklin is just accurate. pitt is no better than Akron. Bad coaching and no talent. The first few years of Narduzzi's horrid recruiting is manifesting itself.

We have now played 3 cupcakes and it's time to see how good our team really is. We will find out a lot next weekend.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT