ADVERTISEMENT

Guilty pleasures

Christmas trees
Cordialed chocolate covered strawberries
Halupki (stuffed cabbage)
Potato pancakes with lots of sour cream
Doo wop music
Potato pancakes are awesome. My mom made the best I’ve had. Sadly, she is gone. Mom would make them in a blender, and cook them on a griddle pan. My dad and I could each eat 2 dozen each. Sour cream is what we topped them with.

Potato pancakes are awesome. My mom made the best I’ve had. Sadly, she is gone. Mom would make them in a blender, and cook them on a griddle pan. My dad and I could each eat 2 dozen each. Sour cream is what we topped them with.
Sorry about your mom. My mom is gone too, but she taught my wife how to make them and she also uses a blender and griddle.

Reactions: brupsu
Nova lox with cream cheese and a big slice of Jersey tomato that covers a sesame bagel for breakfast

Irish whisky with one ice cube

Classical music played loud In the car

Goldenbergs peanut chews

Sunsets off my deck at the shore

rewatching Intercepted GIFTOPOULOS

Last edited:
I'll piggy back off of fairgambit and say anything Christmas related. In the last two weeks I've watched Christmas Vacation and Elf, and even watched some qvc "Christmas in July" sales to see what types of decorations they have. I also found myself whistling Christmas carols recently. Usually that doesn't start until Labor Day or so.

Reactions: fairgambit
I'll piggy back off of fairgambit and say anything Christmas related. In the last two weeks I've watched Christmas Vacation and Elf, and even watched some qvc "Christmas in July" sales to see what types of decorations they have. I also found myself whistling Christmas carols recently. Usually that doesn't start until Labor Day or so.

I also watched the QVC Christmas sales. My wife and I began guitar lessons a year and a half ago and we practice every day. Every practice includes at least 5 minutes of Christmas music.:)

Guilty pleasures was the first time this gal with her girlfriends standing on the side porch of the Jackson Elementary School while watching me play basketball with the older fellows. I was in 9th grade, but always welcomed with the older guys in baseball, bb, and football. Anyway, those four girls essentially yelling and teasing me of being a puttez playing with the older guys....one of those fine gals I had friendships with during HS, and eventually married while at Penn State.

Guilty pleasures was the first time this gal with her girlfriends standing on the side porch of the Jackson Elementary School while watching me play basketball with the older fellows. I was in 9th grade, but always welcomed with the older guys in baseball, bb, and football. Anyway, those four girls essentially yelling and teasing me of being a puttez playing with the older guys....one of those fine gals I had friendships with during HS, and eventually married while at Penn State.
Could be a Hallmark movie.:)

Reactions: step.eng69
The putting circle of friendship around a golf flagstick

Greater’s ice cream

The Creamery’s ice cream

Any other ice cream

Chocolate chip cookies

Fair’s next door neighbors / young ladies

ADVERTISEMENT