ADVERTISEMENT

Guessing Phil Knight will be buying a NC

christoph

Jul 27, 2001
Heck he may even interview the high school kids and give them the golden handshake. This is such a crazy free for all. There literally is no reason someone like him couldn’t buy a championship

Heck he may even interview the high school kids and give them the golden handshake. This is such a crazy free for all. There literally is no reason someone like him couldn’t buy a championship

Who is Phil Night?

Do you mean Phil Knight? 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: baircub1!
Otis Days father
gxTno_.gif

Honestly, I don't know why people are so against kids getting paid for their work.

If it's simply people getting paid for their work then I'm all for it. Get rid of the association with the universities, stop using campus land for it, stop giving scholarships and the other current perks, don't make them go to school and if they do go to school treat them exactly like any other student. And on top of that, pay them whatever the market rate is for whatever work they do.

Honestly, I don't know why people are so against kids getting paid for their work.

They’re getting a free education and room and board. To a lot of kids that leave school up to their ears in student debt that they’ll be paying off for a decade or more, that’s called “pay”.

Don’t feel sorry for any of these self centered crybabies. Cry me a freakin river.

They’re getting a free education and room and board. To a lot of kids that leave school up to their ears in student debt that they’ll be paying off for a decade or more, that’s called “pay”.

Don’t feel sorry for any of these self centered crybabies. Cry me a freakin river.

There is some irony that we're at a time when there is so much student debt that past college students can't pay back but at the same time people say, the free education athletes get is nothing. If it's nothing then the why is it a big deal for the people that can't pay back the loans?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT